Hue Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10 Pham Ngu Lao St, Hue, Vietnam

Great hostel if you want to stay and hangout at. Has a cute bar with cheap food and great drinks. Nice atmosphere. Bathrooms were a bit small and smelly but that's minor. We did do a tour from the hostel which was the city of hue tour. We paid $10 for the tour then got on the bus and were told that the price didnt include any of the entrance fees. So we each at to pay another $15(US). It cost is $25 for a half day no lunch. Way to much money, felted scammed.

• 13th Dec 2014

Great place to stay. stayed in 8bed female dorm. clean and tidy. great atmosphere. good breakfast included. staff are brilliant. would deffo recommend and stay again

Good location, close to the citadel. Staff are friendly. Only criticism is that we were in a room of 10 girls with only one toilet/shower room which was annoying. Other than that good hostel!

Coming from backpacker downtown in hanoi, another hostel by the same company, I expected a similar vibe. I didn't enjoy my stay here as much as downtown. it didn't seem as social (maybe that was just me)

Overall decent hostel. Comfortable beds and good size lockers underneath beds but bathrooms are kinda filthy and cramped. Nice atmosphere with good staff and a great place to meet other backpackers this is definitely a party hostel.

This hostel is loads of fun, and it Isn't noisy at night! the bar downstairs has activities basically every night so it's really easy I socialize and meet new people. the breakfast is also nice. the biggest downside is that there is an 8 person dorm with one bathroom, that has a shower head over the floor next to the toilet. I thought it wa pretty bad, but still we're in Vietnam, so toilet issues are to be expected...

Had a good time here, as others have said it is good for meeting people. The dorm we were on was decent in most respects but the 'ensuite' shower room really felt like a cupboard, and not a big cupboard at that. Staff were all generally sound to us although couple of people behind the bar weren't particularly good (e.g. Q: 'please could we have some cheese on our nachos? At the moment they are just a pile of crisps.' A: 'that will cost you extra'). Overall had a good stay here though.

Good hostel, nice food, clean

I booked a ladies-only dormroom. The second night there turned out to be 4 guys in my room, who invited 3 girls in their beds. So far for a normal night of sleep, but mostly, I did not appriciate the naked guy that walked into the shower. I booked a ladies room to prefend seeing naked guys, but the hostel probably did not care about any of that.

• 15th Nov 2014

Lovely hostel and great place to meet people. We had a double room which was clean and had a good shower. The bar at night is great fun.

Typical backpackers so if you're looking for a quiet night then maybe not for you. However the bar does close at 11pm so it's not to bad. Close to attractions and resturants.

Had a perfect stay here! Loved the activities and happy hours in the evening. The female dorm was a bit crowded, I stayed at a mixed 10 bed dorm aswell and that one was way more spacious and had the toilet and shower seperated.

Stayed in dorm room for 3 nights. The dorm was quite small and cramped, but was adequate. Bar downstairs had good drinks offers, and closes at 11pm if you're looking for an early night. Breakfast included in price was ok.

Dirtier than most places

Perfect place to have fun and meet people. Great breakfast Clean bathroom Fast services Very nice rooms with lockers under the beds. Very much recommended!

I didn't fell good in that place. There are many people in the staff but they are rude with not English speaker. The main toilet in the dining room it's dirty and dishes and other service were expensive.i have to say that they had a good breakfast!

Really good place if you like to party and meet people, staff was friendly but the bartenders not so much, they probably are used to lots of rude travellers so I don't blame them

Great place to meet other backpackers and plan your trip to other places!! The staff is cool and funny, rooms are cool! Enjoy x

• 6th Oct 2014

Great social hostel in Hue within walking distance to the Citadel.

Quality youth hostel for exploring Hué, clean and well organised. Food was delicious and the bar has generous offers and free shots throughout the night.

« first « Prev 1 2 3