Hue Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10 Pham Ngu Lao St, Hue, Vietnam

Stayed here for two nights, really lovely hostel. Clean, everyything you need is there. The common area is a nice place to be in and meet people. Good menu, nice helpfull staff. Great hostel!

I only stayed here one night, and happy I did. This backpackers dorm was not as clean as Hanoi backpackers. The female dorm was a bit cramped and I wasn't a fan of the staff. They were slow or didnt acknowledge you when trying to order a drink, and not understanding. After I told them I booked my own transportation. They insisted I didnt and that I was wrong. The only good thing was the open bus tour dropped us right off

Slow wifi, rude staff, worts breakfast in sea and not so clean toilets :(( Good location and vibe, specially for solo travellers!

I've rated facilities as average due to their appalling WiFi. Sometimes works, then doesn't for long periods; rarely if ever works in the dorm; dropouts when you need to send/view something. C'mon guys, sort it out, it's the worst I've ever experienced. I gave up and either hooked up to hotel next door or went down to the DMZ. Setting up static IP helps on iPhone Good set up in the dorms though, lockers and mini-lockers with plugs near beds. Hot showers etc. Not noisy either, good atmosphere.

Well located hostel near to bars and restuarants. Dorm was basic but clean and comfortable. Sociable area downstairs and on the balconies.

The hostel in Hanoi is much better quality in terms of bathrooms and facilities, but both are great places to stay. They have similar menus and drink specials. Great staff and they help you easily book further adventures. Highly recommend this place for younger travelers.

1 2 3 Next » last »