Hue Backpackers Hostel Reviews

10 Pham Ngu Lao St, Hue, Vietnam

Good chain hostel. Stayed in the Hanoi one too. A tad pricey but great breakfast included and its a really really social hostel. One guy who worked there even got a group of us together and took us out to an amazing Vietnamese bbq restaurant together which was awesome!

Was a great stay here, staff all very friendly and we were taken to a lovely restaurant where I ate some of the best Vietnamese food! Lots of free alcohol and something happening every night. Lockers in the rooms are huge so you can fit your backpack in it. Free breakfast is excellent

Great social atmosphere! Events are hosted every night, perfect to meet other travelers. Rooms are clean with each bed having it's own plug, light, and locker. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is great with 3 different options.

I have no comment especially.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here, The staff are wonderful and so is the atmosphere, Stay here if you want to meet people and party, Hostel food is yummy! There is very little to do in Hue so it was really nice to spend a lot of time in a good hostel!

Great hostel if you want to stay and hangout at. Has a cute bar with cheap food and great drinks. Nice atmosphere. Bathrooms were a bit small and smelly but that's minor. We did do a tour from the hostel which was the city of hue tour. We paid $10 for the tour then got on the bus and were told that the price didnt include any of the entrance fees. So we each at to pay another $15(US). It cost is $25 for a half day no lunch. Way to much money, felted scammed.

• 13th Dec 2014

Great place to stay. stayed in 8bed female dorm. clean and tidy. great atmosphere. good breakfast included. staff are brilliant. would deffo recommend and stay again

Good location, close to the citadel. Staff are friendly. Only criticism is that we were in a room of 10 girls with only one toilet/shower room which was annoying. Other than that good hostel!

Coming from backpacker downtown in hanoi, another hostel by the same company, I expected a similar vibe. I didn't enjoy my stay here as much as downtown. it didn't seem as social (maybe that was just me)

Overall decent hostel. Comfortable beds and good size lockers underneath beds but bathrooms are kinda filthy and cramped. Nice atmosphere with good staff and a great place to meet other backpackers this is definitely a party hostel.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »