Superb 142 Total Reviews
Superb 142 Total Reviews
Hue Four Seasons Hotel Located at 5 Lane 14 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, , Hue.
Vietnam
Hue 5 Lane 14 Nguyen Cong Tru Street
94% 142
16.4715273 107.5955166
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
3rd Dec 2016

The staff were so attentive and caring,I arrived way too early and was treated to free breakfast, fresh juice, fruit and coffee, and they got the room ready super quickly regardless. The free pick up was also amazing. The rooms are quite spacious and clean. Nice stay!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Staff here are amazing, especially Lucy! She went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable and had everything I needed after I twisted my previously sprained ankle. So welcoming, you feel like you are coning home after a day out. Bed is comfortable. Balcony is a plus. The show was a little impracticable but that's it. Would definitely stay here again!

14th Nov 2016

The best place I've stayed in Vietnam! Clean room, bed and bathroom, wonderful breakfast and drinks. Michael, Mimi and the whole family were so friendly and welcoming, we were utterly blown away by the service. They were able to rent us a bike to see the tombs in Hue and then booked one way bikes for us to do the Hai Van pass to Hoi An as well as send our bags down. Easy and effortless! Seriously can't recommend this place enough!

13th Nov 2016

Wonderful little hotel for anyone looking for a private room on a backpackers budget. The staff is absolutely wonderful and very friendly. The breakfast is great! Theylll make you whatever you want and however much you need. In my case, I workout quiet a bit and need alot of protein... no problem getting a couple omelets (big deal for me). Even checkout was very easy... the deposit you paid on Hostelworld goes 100% towards your bill. Great place!

10th Nov 2016

Stayed two nights and can't fault this hotel for the price. I was picked up from the bus station by Michael and welcomed with a huge free breakfast after a sleepless night bus. All the staff were really fantastic and helpful, especially Mimi and Joyce (I think it was Joyce!?). Plenty of places to eat and drink nearby and the staff will help you find anything you need. Definitely recommended.

• jessm4rston
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
31st Oct 2016

The staff here go over and above normal hostel expectations! They are very welcoming, helpful and accommodating. Renting a motorbike is a nice perk as Hue is an easy city to zip around in. The room was pretty good, nothing too special. AC worked well. Bed was fine. They give you fruit and tea every time you come in the the hotel. Breakfast was pretty decent as well.

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
29th Oct 2016

Stayed for 1 night at this very nice place. It was one of the places where I was best received. They provided free motorcycle pickup at train station, and when I arrived at hotel I was offered a breakfast, even though it was 11:30. Very nice and polite staff. Would return.

• Israel, Couple, 25-30
27th Oct 2016

An amazing place in Hue. Came to pick us up from the bus station for free and were super friendly and helpfull at all times. When we arrived we received fresh juice and fruits right away, and we recieved it also when we came back for a rest! Really great value for money and good location.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
18th Oct 2016

What a pleasure to have stayed here. The hospitality I experienced was amazing. My train was very delayed due to flooding, yet when I arrived my transportation was waiting. I was offered a fruit juice, cold town and fruit when I arrived and Mini even invited me to have family lunch with then as she knew that I was very tired after the long train ride. Rooms were amazing and the beds very comfortable. I will highly recommend Four Seasons Hotel!

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

Great stay here in a private double room. Super comfy bed, amazing breakfast for free and the staff were really friendly with sorting out onward journeys and things to do in Hue. Not a lively hotel but really close to the main road of bars and restaurants.