Hue Four Seasons Hotel Reviews

5 Lane 14 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue, Vietnam

Loved staying here! If you're looking to meet people not the greatest place to stay, but definitely quiet and homey. The staff was excellent and my favorite part is you can get your free breakfast at any time of day. They're quick to fix anything that is broken in your room, never hesitate to ask the staff if you need something.

This hotel had a “family” vibe that I absolutely loved. The second you walk in, you are greeted with smiles, a face towel, and a cool drink. Then you are lead to your room, which smells amazing! Everyone who ran the hotel was helpful with providing tour and transportation information, in addition to advice on where to eat the best meals. They even provided a nice family dinner in the hotel for all their guests, which I thought was very sweet. A great stay!! Thank you Mimi, Kerry, Ty, Trang, Mich

Good location near a lot of restaurants and bars, as well as in walking distance to the the main attractions in Hue. The staff are great and picked us up from the train station. Also they are very helpful and gave good travel advice. Our room was also very spacious and clean.

This was it. Hands down the best hostel I've experienced throughout my travelling so far. Phenomenal service from Mimi and Kerry, who are the ladies manning the reception. The literally run you through EVERYTHING you need to know about Hue. Incredibly friendly and helpful. Each time you walk in, you're offered cool towels and fruit juice. And yes, it's free. They value their customers. Bags are carried up for you and rooms are very well maintained. Benchmark for all hostels.

Hue Four Season was a very positive surprise for us! After travelling Asia for 3 months I was refreshed by the extremely good customer service! The staff could not do anymore for you if they tried. We only stayed 1 night but they made us fee so welcome. Kerry at reception was great and sorted us out with bikes and tour guide to Hoi an! And it was incredible. Fruit on arrival was a great touch and fruit shake every time you walked through the door went down a treat. I would recommend this place!!

Amazing place. The staff are the nicest and most genuinely friendly people we've met in Vietnam. Great advice on what to do whilst here and the room was great.

The staff at Hue Four Seasons were helpful. One lovely lady offered to take me to the local market when I asked where she got her sandals. Complimentary breakfast was simple but delicious enough to get you started first thing in the morning. There was an issue with our initial room, however the staff was swift in changing us over. Depending on where you're coming from, the location may be somewhat tricky to find in the alley, however it is within walking distance of many markets and restaurants.

The staff at Four Seasons are incredible, they would go above and beyond to help you out and make your stay as easy and relaxed as possible eg cold cloths and fresh fruit juice when you arrive and learning each guests name. Michael asked his guests to join him and his staff for homemade dinner one evening and it was great- a genuinely kind owner. The breakfast was excellent and you could order as much as you wanted. We still can't believe how amazing the service at this hotel is- fantastic stay.

Amazing staff. They really go the extra mile to make feel welcome and had so many details with us while there. It has everything you need, and there is really nothing I could complaint about. Highly recommended!

Fantastic service and excellent value for money. Michael and his staff do an excellent job.