Hue Four Seasons Hotel Reviews

5 Lane 14 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue, Vietnam

Friendly staff, they were extremely helpful. My train was late so I only had half a day in Hue, but because of their help I was able to see much of Hue!! The hotel is in a good location, is very clean, has great facilities and the reception are quite organised. Definitely recommendable ☺️

best stay we had in vietnam so far!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Austria

Great hotel, nice big rooms and friendly staff. Good location, shirt walk away from the bars and restaurants! No complaints!

Such a lovely stay from the start! We arrived in the morning very hot and tired, they gave us breakfast and juice without hesitating. our room was very lovely, but most importantly it was very clean, comfortable and safe. Every single member of staff was wonderful to us. with very good English giving us advice each day about hue. breakfast was great.

The most helpful and friendly staff you will meet!

• 26th Jun 2015

Really lovely staff and a good hotel. Breakfast was good and pretty much keep ordering until your stuffed. Not a hostel so not a social place. But for us a couple, perfect. Great value for money.

One of the nicest places we have stayed in Vietnam. The staff are amazing help you with everything possible plus upgraded us as well. The staff made you feel very welcomed and mad sure everything was ok and that you where happy. Would highly recommend this place.

The Hue Four Seasons is a really great place to stay. In a small lane away from busy traffic ... very quiet & clean. Fantastic staff: friendly, polite and helpful, making our stay very comfortable, like a home away from home. Welcomed us with fresh fruit & a cold drinks when we arrived at night. Micheal, his wife & Mimi are most generous: really good freshly cooked breakfast & they offered more!Genuine hospitality. To some of the nicest people we have ever met in our travels, thanks a million!

We stayed one night at this hotel on our way to Hanoi and we had a great time. We were welcomed with drinks and fruits and fresh towels - and big smiles! The staff is awesome and makes sure you feel at home. They are very helpful in giving recommendations and aren't pushy. Our room was good and had all toiletries we needed as well as towels. The wifi was great as well as the breakfast. Overall great experience in this nice hotel!

Our stay there was excellent. Very central location close to everything. Staff was extremely eager to help. We were greeted with juice and cold hand towels every time we came back. Free breakfast was also pretty good. 👍👍👍

Very friendly staff

Absolutely fantastic hostel. Rooms are basic but all you need and what you expect for the price. Service is superb. Staff will do anything to help, there's a constant supply of cold towels and juice. Breakfast is excellent. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

Loved this place! We stayed in many hotels over a 3 week period in Vietnam and Hue Four Seasons really stood out. The staff were all so lovely. Whenever we walked into the hotel they gave us a cool drink (try the mango smoothie's - they're amazing. They also have the best ginger & honey tea. We arrived in Hue in the morning on an overnight train from Hanoi and they picked us up, allowed us to check in early and gave us breakfast from which you can choose multiple things. Thank you 4 Seasons!

Great location with a super friendly, helpful staff.

We loved our stay at Hue four seasons hotel. The staff are so friendly and provided such a personal service we haven't experienced elsewhere. Everyday on returning to the hotel fresh juice and a cold flannel were provided. Breakfast was delicious and they made lots of recommendations for places to eat at night. It was my birthday during our stay and the staff even suprised me with a birthday cake! On our last day they also invited us to join them for lunch which was delicious. Thank you!!

Wonderful and all-too-short stay. All the staff were so kind and helpful and even after we had checked out and were just nipping in and out during the day prior to our overnight train they were on hand to offer cold drinks and towels which really went beyond what we could've expected - particularly given the price we paid. Thank you Michael and team :-)

A lovely budget place run by a fantastically welcoming couple and team of staff. They will arrange anything for you. My room was neat, clean and quiet with a good shower and comfortable mattress.

Great place. Every time we walked in we were greeted with a cold flannel and a fresh fruit juice.

The is the best place we've stayed in six weeks of travelling. The hotel is great, rooms are nice with high ceilings, comfy beds and powerful, hot showers. The staff were amazing: - My gf was ill and we had a (very competent) doctor in the room within 15 minutes - They arranged an amazing motorbike tour down to Hoi an for us - I would have missed my train if Michael hadn't biked across the city with my luggage (obviously he wouldn't take any money off me for it) Please stay here!

The people were awesome!It´s about a 20 minute walk from the city center (to the imperial palace and the market). the room was nice . We were greeted with cold towels, fresh fruits and fresh fruit juice. We took the nightbus the next day and I was able to take a shower after a day in the city and my friend, who got sick, was allowed to stay at the hotel and they catered to her with tee and did everything to make her feel better!