9.6
Superb 87 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 87 Total Reviews
Hue Four Seasons Hotel Located at 5 Lane 14 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, , Hue.
Vietnam
Hue 5 Lane 14 Nguyen Cong Tru Street
96% 87
16.4715273 107.5955166
    Rooms available

25th Apr 2016

He staff soecifically were standout. Especially Keri. The best hospitality in all of South East Asia. I recommend this place to everyone.

• lydiag94
  • England, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

The staff could not have been any more helpful! As soon as we arrived we were given fruit and tea and our bags were taken to our rooms for us, and they only got nicer! They offer an amazing laundry service and were incredibly helpful in organising a driver to take us round the nearby tombs (at a fab price!) as well as our transport to Hoi An which was also amazing value and a great way to see the sights along the way. Breakfast is included and is amazing! I couldn't not recommend this hotel more

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

I don't think the staff could possibly have been any nicer and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Right upto giving us cold towels for a quick cool down while we were leaving. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hue. If I'm ever in the area again I know I'll go back here!

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

The staff here are so lovely and incredible! Location is perfect and the rooms are brilliant - huge, clean, nice views. And also the breakfast is lovely. Really everything here is so great - particularly the staff! It's not super backpacker/y so if you want to meet people this might not be the place, but if you want a bit of a break from hostels, this place is amazing!!

• johannrozario4809
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
2nd Apr 2016

4 seasons set a completely new standard of service within my SEA accommodation experience. Staff are genuinely friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and spacious. WiFi and all expected amenities were great. Breakfast was delicious. Providing us with snacks and refresher towels throughout the day was always welcomed. I'm sure we could have asked for just about anything throughout our stay and they would have made it happen. Wish we could have stayed longer. Will be my #1 recommendation to friends

• England, Couple, 25-30
29th Feb 2016

This is my single best hostel world experience. The staff are beyond accommodating, the rooms are everything you need and spotlessly clean. We only stayed for one night whilst travelling but wished we could have stayed for a week. We cannot recommend these guys enjoy. Thanks for everything. Jack & Lucy

24th Jan 2016

Loved staying here! If you're looking to meet people not the greatest place to stay, but definitely quiet and homey. The staff was excellent and my favorite part is you can get your free breakfast at any time of day. They're quick to fix anything that is broken in your room, never hesitate to ask the staff if you need something.

14th Jan 2016

This hotel had a “family” vibe that I absolutely loved. The second you walk in, you are greeted with smiles, a face towel, and a cool drink. Then you are lead to your room, which smells amazing! Everyone who ran the hotel was helpful with providing tour and transportation information, in addition to advice on where to eat the best meals. They even provided a nice family dinner in the hotel for all their guests, which I thought was very sweet. A great stay!! Thank you Mimi, Kerry, Ty, Trang, Mich

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
5th Dec 2015

Good location near a lot of restaurants and bars, as well as in walking distance to the the main attractions in Hue. The staff are great and picked us up from the train station. Also they are very helpful and gave good travel advice. Our room was also very spacious and clean.

• ThaboZA
  • South Africa, Couple, 18-24
4th Dec 2015

This was it. Hands down the best hostel I've experienced throughout my travelling so far. Phenomenal service from Mimi and Kerry, who are the ladies manning the reception. The literally run you through EVERYTHING you need to know about Hue. Incredibly friendly and helpful. Each time you walk in, you're offered cool towels and fruit juice. And yes, it's free. They value their customers. Bags are carried up for you and rooms are very well maintained. Benchmark for all hostels.