Hue Four Seasons Hotel Reviews

5 Lane 14 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue, Vietnam

We stayed one night at this hotel on our way to Hanoi and we had a great time. We were welcomed with drinks and fruits and fresh towels - and big smiles! The staff is awesome and makes sure you feel at home. They are very helpful in giving recommendations and aren't pushy. Our room was good and had all toiletries we needed as well as towels. The wifi was great as well as the breakfast. Overall great experience in this nice hotel!

Our stay there was excellent. Very central location close to everything. Staff was extremely eager to help. We were greeted with juice and cold hand towels every time we came back. Free breakfast was also pretty good. 👍👍👍

Very friendly staff

• 12th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Absolutely fantastic hostel. Rooms are basic but all you need and what you expect for the price. Service is superb. Staff will do anything to help, there's a constant supply of cold towels and juice. Breakfast is excellent. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

Loved this place! We stayed in many hotels over a 3 week period in Vietnam and Hue Four Seasons really stood out. The staff were all so lovely. Whenever we walked into the hotel they gave us a cool drink (try the mango smoothie's - they're amazing. They also have the best ginger & honey tea. We arrived in Hue in the morning on an overnight train from Hanoi and they picked us up, allowed us to check in early and gave us breakfast from which you can choose multiple things. Thank you 4 Seasons!

Great location with a super friendly, helpful staff.

We loved our stay at Hue four seasons hotel. The staff are so friendly and provided such a personal service we haven't experienced elsewhere. Everyday on returning to the hotel fresh juice and a cold flannel were provided. Breakfast was delicious and they made lots of recommendations for places to eat at night. It was my birthday during our stay and the staff even suprised me with a birthday cake! On our last day they also invited us to join them for lunch which was delicious. Thank you!!

Wonderful and all-too-short stay. All the staff were so kind and helpful and even after we had checked out and were just nipping in and out during the day prior to our overnight train they were on hand to offer cold drinks and towels which really went beyond what we could've expected - particularly given the price we paid. Thank you Michael and team :-)

A lovely budget place run by a fantastically welcoming couple and team of staff. They will arrange anything for you. My room was neat, clean and quiet with a good shower and comfortable mattress.

Great place. Every time we walked in we were greeted with a cold flannel and a fresh fruit juice.

The is the best place we've stayed in six weeks of travelling. The hotel is great, rooms are nice with high ceilings, comfy beds and powerful, hot showers. The staff were amazing: - My gf was ill and we had a (very competent) doctor in the room within 15 minutes - They arranged an amazing motorbike tour down to Hoi an for us - I would have missed my train if Michael hadn't biked across the city with my luggage (obviously he wouldn't take any money off me for it) Please stay here!

The people were awesome!It´s about a 20 minute walk from the city center (to the imperial palace and the market). the room was nice . We were greeted with cold towels, fresh fruits and fresh fruit juice. We took the nightbus the next day and I was able to take a shower after a day in the city and my friend, who got sick, was allowed to stay at the hotel and they catered to her with tee and did everything to make her feel better!

Very good place to stay.The staff running this place are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean , the best in my stay in Vietnam so far. The breakfast was good. Recommend this place for people traveling on budget and looking for a clean place. Highly recommended.

We could not have loved this place more. My boyfriend and I only stayed for one night but wished it was longer. From the moment we walked through the door (after a long overnight bus from Hanoi), we were greeted with breakfast and a huge smile! Kerry, Michael and all of the staff were fabulous. Kerry came over and sat down with a map for us and organised our bike ride from Hue - Hoi an as well as accommodation when we arrived. Both the drivers and our stay in Hoi an were amazing!

This was a great small family run hotel- the welcome we got after our overnight train journey was absolutely memorable - we unfortunately only had one night would have loved more- highly recommended

Best hotel food service I had in all of Asia! They serve complementary breakfast whenever you come down --even at 1pm! The smiling staff knows your name, gives you an impressive menu to choose from and tailors it to your requests. They're also helpful with information and give you juice and fruit on arrival. The room has lovely old furniture and an array of amenities.

Wonderful guesthouse with an amazing staff! Laura, Michael, Carrie + others were so nice and went out of their way to help book bus tickets, rent a motorbike, provide recommendations, and even a ride to the bus station. The breakfast was delicious and they always offered us fruit and drinks when returning to the hotel. The room was large with a balcony overlooking the perfume river. Bathroom was clean, there was a shower curtain!! I cannot recommend this place highly enough, just go!!

It was absolutely amazing!! Big clean rooms, great breakfast and most of all the staff is so friendly! They did so much for me free!! Best hotel ever!!!

• 22nd Jan 2015

Best place. So lovely staff!

• 17th Jan 2015

We had a wonderful stay at Hue Four Seasons and were ultimately sad that we only stayed for two nights. The friendly welcome we received was fantastic. We were then given a hot drink and breakfast, which was very pleasing after a 13 hour train journey! The standard of the room very good, the breakfast was excellent and the staff were super friendly and helpful. The value for money was also amazing. Thank you, Hue Four Seasons, for a wonderful stay!