Superb 91 Total Reviews
Superb 91 Total Reviews
Hue Four Seasons Hotel Located at 5 Lane 14 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, , Hue.
Vietnam
Hue 5 Lane 14 Nguyen Cong Tru Street
97% 91
16.4715273 107.5955166
    Rooms available

• matanorland8800
  • Israel, Couple, 25-30
18th May 2016

This is an amazing place. Worth a lot more than what you pay for. Kerri and Mimi (and the rest of the staff really) treat their guests as family. We only stayed one night but got a complimentary breakfast (not including the one that was included in the room) and cold towels whenever we came back to the hotel (in 40C temperatures this helps a lot). This is a great place for a great price and we highly recommend staying here if you arrive at Hue.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
15th May 2016

I'm giving this 10/10 because it was one of the best places I stayed in Vietnam. If you need a break from hostels for a few nights go here. We got a free upgrade on our room. The staff could not have been any better. Free fruit and drinks and cold towels when we arrived after a really long bus journey. We arrived very early and they checked us in straight away. They treated us so well and gave good advice on what to do in Hue. Special thanks to the staff who went above and beyond to help :)

25th Apr 2016

He staff soecifically were standout. Especially Keri. The best hospitality in all of South East Asia. I recommend this place to everyone.

• lydiag94
  • England, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

The staff could not have been any more helpful! As soon as we arrived we were given fruit and tea and our bags were taken to our rooms for us, and they only got nicer! They offer an amazing laundry service and were incredibly helpful in organising a driver to take us round the nearby tombs (at a fab price!) as well as our transport to Hoi An which was also amazing value and a great way to see the sights along the way. Breakfast is included and is amazing! I couldn't not recommend this hotel more

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

I don't think the staff could possibly have been any nicer and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Right upto giving us cold towels for a quick cool down while we were leaving. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hue. If I'm ever in the area again I know I'll go back here!

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

The staff here are so lovely and incredible! Location is perfect and the rooms are brilliant - huge, clean, nice views. And also the breakfast is lovely. Really everything here is so great - particularly the staff! It's not super backpacker/y so if you want to meet people this might not be the place, but if you want a bit of a break from hostels, this place is amazing!!

• johannrozario4809
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
2nd Apr 2016

4 seasons set a completely new standard of service within my SEA accommodation experience. Staff are genuinely friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and spacious. WiFi and all expected amenities were great. Breakfast was delicious. Providing us with snacks and refresher towels throughout the day was always welcomed. I'm sure we could have asked for just about anything throughout our stay and they would have made it happen. Wish we could have stayed longer. Will be my #1 recommendation to friends

• England, Couple, 25-30
29th Feb 2016

This is my single best hostel world experience. The staff are beyond accommodating, the rooms are everything you need and spotlessly clean. We only stayed for one night whilst travelling but wished we could have stayed for a week. We cannot recommend these guys enjoy. Thanks for everything. Jack & Lucy

24th Jan 2016

Loved staying here! If you're looking to meet people not the greatest place to stay, but definitely quiet and homey. The staff was excellent and my favorite part is you can get your free breakfast at any time of day. They're quick to fix anything that is broken in your room, never hesitate to ask the staff if you need something.

14th Jan 2016

This hotel had a “family” vibe that I absolutely loved. The second you walk in, you are greeted with smiles, a face towel, and a cool drink. Then you are lead to your room, which smells amazing! Everyone who ran the hotel was helpful with providing tour and transportation information, in addition to advice on where to eat the best meals. They even provided a nice family dinner in the hotel for all their guests, which I thought was very sweet. A great stay!! Thank you Mimi, Kerry, Ty, Trang, Mich