Hunny Hostel Bandung Reviews

Kompleks Paskal Hyper Square Blok C no 28, Jalan Pasir Kaliki no 25-27, Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia

The best one in Bandung...I keep enjoy my stay in Hunny and looking forward to come for next visit

I had a great stay at Hunny hostel. The staff is very friendly and very helpful, especially with transportation to the turist attractions. Perfect place for travellers who wants to stay in Bandung for only a couple of days. The beds are a little bit soft and it takes 2/3 days for laundry but that's the only negative...

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Staff was very helpful, knew a lot and had all kinds of tips and suggestions. They gave you a map upon arrival, with on the back all tips and popular things to visit, see and do. Very good. The hostel itself wasn't very clean, nor was my towel. No bunkbeds (except for 1), so no shaky beds at night. Very good location, right off the mainstreet next to a big food-market/square.

Hostel owners were very accommodating and helpful. They provided directions & details to Tangkuban Parahu Crater & Ciater Hot Springs. Also suggested to visit Pangandaran on the way to Yogyakarta which a German lady & I did. Thank you for figuring out my YOG-KUL flight. Unfortunately, their computer / connection doesn't work properly.

close to train station, queit place. staff is very informative and helpful.

This was a good place to stay. There was nothing very memorable about it, but I don't have any complaints about it. Simple breakfast of toast, pretty clean bathrooms, helpful staff, okay showers, location was fairly good, nice rooms. I would stay here again if I return to Bandung.

They had civet coffee (coffee luwak) as one of the breakfast coffees. This was very shocking and very sad!!! Please don't support civet coffee trade!

Good location and friendly owner.

Staff is friendly and helpful, I just wish they had hot water showers on the upper floors.