Hunny Hostel Bandung Reviews

Kompleks Paskal Hyper Square Blok C no 28, Jalan Pasir Kaliki no 25-27, Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia

Good place to stay in Bandung! Conveniendly locaded within walking distance from the railway station. There's a nearby food market and Braga street is 20 minutes walking. I made a day trip south of Bandung with one of the guys on his scooter, which I enjoyed very much!

Very helpful and friendly staff! They speak really good english, which is rare in Bandung.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

My first home in Bandung

Didnt meet the owner because he was on a holiday. The time i was there his nephew was working and he was great! Told me a lot about the city and where to go. Good bed, pillow and blanket. Provide towels and have a western toilet. Cold shower upstairs but two hot showers downstairs. Stayed in the female room and is was pretty big. Lockers available. Disappointed: no tours, just car renting driver 550000 or scooter 100000. Should meet other people to go with and share the costs.

Bandung is the perfect jumping off point for a eastward trek through Indonesia and Hunny hostel is amazing for giving you advice and setting up your next travel destination in Java. The facilities are typical dorm style with a hot shower available on the first floor. What makes the hostel so amazing is the close proximity to the food market and also the amazing staff. I even forgot my watch there and the staff emailed me promptly to arrange for my watch to be sent to the next destination.

It was a super nice stay! The people at the hostel have good advice, take the time to inform you and are simply sweet people. The hostel is small so just a handful of (nice) people and average clean as hostels can be. Only downside was that the female dorm door didn't have a lock on it and lockers were easy to force. Quiet neighbourhood with food market (a square with semi pro warungs around a fountain) just aroud the corner, which we enjoyed very much. 10 min walk from the station. Good stay!

I loved my stay in Hunny Hostel Bandung. The place is at the middle of the city and very near the train station, food market & other sites. Place is very clean & staff is accommodating. Showers & rooms are clean too. I think the place is kinda new. Slight downside is that wifi cannot reach the rooms. But I met a lot of people in the common area.

Close to train station. Not much to do in city. Basic toast for breakfast. Female dorm had good aircon.

Staff is very very friendly and helpful; they helped us quite a lot in organising the trips; booking things for us and even negotiating with a taxi to give us a better price; Rooms are clean and there are 2 hot water shower; is a good place for a short stay and i would definitely come back here.

• 24th May 2014
  • Romania

A small family run hostel in a town that does not have a huge backpackers presence. The family is nice, welcoming, and helpful and the rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. Not sure if there are any facilities in Bandung that beat this.

The best one in Bandung...I keep enjoy my stay in Hunny and looking forward to come for next visit

I had a great stay at Hunny hostel. The staff is very friendly and very helpful, especially with transportation to the turist attractions. Perfect place for travellers who wants to stay in Bandung for only a couple of days. The beds are a little bit soft and it takes 2/3 days for laundry but that's the only negative...

Staff was very helpful, knew a lot and had all kinds of tips and suggestions. They gave you a map upon arrival, with on the back all tips and popular things to visit, see and do. Very good. The hostel itself wasn't very clean, nor was my towel. No bunkbeds (except for 1), so no shaky beds at night. Very good location, right off the mainstreet next to a big food-market/square.