Hunny Hostel Bandung Reviews

Kompleks Paskal Hyper Square Blok C no 28, Jalan Pasir Kaliki no 25-27, Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia

Great thanks to Mr. Michael and his wife!

• 28th Apr 2015

Right next to the train station so you can't really go wrong. Whatever I wanted to see in Bandung was about a kilometre away so the location suited me well as I was taking a train early the next morning. It was raining cats and dogs when I went but the owner let me use one of their umbrellas. No internet in rooms. Bed comfy enough (if you've been to Southeast Asia before) and lockers in the rooms. They also provide towels, that was cool.

Nice hostel in bandung. Staff was very helpful in helping me plan to tackle the crazy public transportation to visit the crater. Not a busy place while I was there, and not a very large hang out area. Wifi a bit inconsistent. Very clean, comfortable, and great air conditioning. Can't ask for a ton else. Thanks!

Very clean, albeit a bit weathered hostel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Coffee/tea anytime, standard toast breakfast. WiFi only in common area. Not much to do in Bandung really apart from Tengkuban Perahu; which was a disappointment... or outlet shopping. Close to train station at least, and Paskal Hyper Square for good eats.

Nice hotel with convenient shop just around the corner. I wished there was mini bar in the room though.

Very kind and friendly staff. Everything was good but just need to improve on the cleanliness of the toilet.

need to clean the tile under the bed.

My home in Bandung

The couple that runs Hunny Hostel is definitely amazing! They try to help you in anyway they can and also try to make everybody mingle a bit. The dorm was better than I expected from the picture.

• 13th Dec 2014

Nothing out of the ordinary. Walkable distance from the Bandung Station. Nothing much to see/do within the vicinity. Room was spacious, toilets could be cleaner.

Hunny Hostel has a good location. Stasiun Bandung (Rly Stn) takes 5 to 7 minutes by walk.Pasar Baru(for shopping) and Gedung Merdeka(Freedom Building-the site of 1955 Asia- Africa conference) are at a walking distance.You can reach here from the airport using Angkot.That's what I did recently.The food is nearby.The hostel is managed by a shy couple,decent & well educated.Their two sons are so well-behaved(thanks to their Asian Mamma). I enjoyed being there,for two days.