Hush Hostel Lounge Reviews

Rasimpasa Mah. Iskele Sok. 46 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

The garden and terrace were cool.the staff was helpful.it is not so far away from the metro station of ayrilik cesmesi, it takes 10 minutes by walk.hot water was fluctuating.

Everything was nice!

Excellent location. Kind and helpful staff. Relax vibe (great music). Two wonderful terraces. Great breakfast. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Low price. Everything is great. Come stay at Hush and enjoy the life on the Asian side (found it to be more relaxed and friendly than the European side)

• 20th Jun 2015

If you are to stay in dorm that's ok, but in the second builiding (for private rooms) WiFi is not working. We stayed there 8 days and it never worked for all that time. Staff didn't care about it.

I think this is the best hostel in İstanbuls asia side. Location and cleanliness is excellent. I like terrace and garden especially. Terrace is best for drinking wine, garden is for drinking beer:)

Nice hostel in a quirky area of Istanbul. I found it a little hard to meet people here, it wasn't so lively so maybe a little trickier for a solo traveller. I did still meet some cool people with whom I explored a lot. My dorm was pretty empty so maybe that was the problem. Nice staff, I went out to the beach with one of the girls from the hostel for the day :)

Thank you for a great time in the beautiful part of Istanbul in Kadiköy which is an authentic, vibrant and beautiful place. The Hostel is great and I can recommend everybody to stay there. You can take a METRO. The nearest Metro Station is Arilik Cesmesi.

• 21st May 2015

Clean and trendy hostel, friendly staff, I´ve been there for 5 nights in private and share rooms, lovely location, 20 minutes by ferry to Karakoy, hostel is in a quite district, full of shops and bars 10 minutes walk, I´d come back to the same place without any doubt