Hush Hostel Lounge Reviews

Rasimpasa Mah. Iskele Sok. 46 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

Everything was perfect, I'm sorry that we spent only one day in this hostel. :) Just one small thing: the breakfast is beautiful and tasty, self service style - we arrived 2 minutes before 10, at 10:00 they packed up everything without asking us if we want to have anything else - it would be nice to have a few more extra minutes. I know that it was our fault that we arrived late, and I hope this will be our biggest problem anywhere we go.. :)

Everything has coming up roses :)

The best hostel in the best part of Istanbul. Amazing staff, great atmosphere, clean, great breakfast included. Would recommend to anybody.

• 16th Oct 2015

Thank you, You are one of our best guest as well :) Cheers

Really nice hostel on the Asia side of Istanbul, close to the ferries. Nice staff, really nice breakfast and nice facilities. Prepare to get fit walking up and down the stairs, especially if you are on level 4 or 5, because they don't have a lift. :)

If you are looking for a very quiet nights sleep, then this might be the place for you. I stayed in a double room across the street from the hostel and had a room facing the inner garden (room 83 I think). It was very peaceful, the bed very comfortable and I slept like a log. I would ask for one of these rooms if you can. I saw the other hostel (didn't stay there) and the location is almost a guarantee to not have a good sleep! It's right on a very very noisy street full of bars and some clubs.

Hush hostel is perfect. They have several common space areas and a delicious breakfast. I enjoyed how spread out the common areas were so one could either be solitary or social. The back garden and rooftop terraces are both great. The 8 bed dorm was comfortable, clean and safe. Locker included. This place has everything I look for in a hostel.

The garden and terrace were cool.the staff was helpful.it is not so far away from the metro station of ayrilik cesmesi, it takes 10 minutes by walk.hot water was fluctuating.

Everything was nice!

Excellent location. Kind and helpful staff. Relax vibe (great music). Two wonderful terraces. Great breakfast. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Low price. Everything is great. Come stay at Hush and enjoy the life on the Asian side (found it to be more relaxed and friendly than the European side)

• 20th Jun 2015

If you are to stay in dorm that's ok, but in the second builiding (for private rooms) WiFi is not working. We stayed there 8 days and it never worked for all that time. Staff didn't care about it.