Hush Hostel Lounge

Fabulous 577 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 31-40
28th May 2017
4.0

Bit grubby and I cancelled my first room which was a private double because it looked nothing like the picture and stank of paint from the re-decoration in below hallway. Asked if I could swap to a dorm with a refund on the difference in cost. Said they couldn't refund me all of it. So I lost like £10. Pretty bad customer service I feel.

27th May 2017

Very clean rooms, the cleanest bathrooms and showers I have ever used in a hostel.

• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
24th May 2017

The hostel is located in a European neightborhood, where you feel safe. Facilities were good and faithful to pictures. Staff was nice and helpful. I recommend this place for couples, families or quiet group of friends. Not the perfect place if you are looking for party.

• fearthe_trex
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

Wonderful! Very immersive into 'real' Istanbul life being on the Asian side and close to the metro for easily getting around! Staff were excellent in answering any questions many went above and beyond (*cough*cough* Yasmina) 😊😉 if/when Im back in Istanbul definitely staying here.