Hush Hostel Lounge Reviews

Rasimpasa Mah. Iskele Sok. 46 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent location. Kind and helpful staff. Relax vibe (great music). Two wonderful terraces. Great breakfast. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Low price. Everything is great. Come stay at Hush and enjoy the life on the Asian side (found it to be more relaxed and friendly than the European side)

• 20th Jun 2015

If you are to stay in dorm that's ok, but in the second builiding (for private rooms) WiFi is not working. We stayed there 8 days and it never worked for all that time. Staff didn't care about it.

I think this is the best hostel in İstanbuls asia side. Location and cleanliness is excellent. I like terrace and garden especially. Terrace is best for drinking wine, garden is for drinking beer:)

Nice hostel in a quirky area of Istanbul. I found it a little hard to meet people here, it wasn't so lively so maybe a little trickier for a solo traveller. I did still meet some cool people with whom I explored a lot. My dorm was pretty empty so maybe that was the problem. Nice staff, I went out to the beach with one of the girls from the hostel for the day :)

Thank you for a great time in the beautiful part of Istanbul in Kadiköy which is an authentic, vibrant and beautiful place. The Hostel is great and I can recommend everybody to stay there. You can take a METRO. The nearest Metro Station is Arilik Cesmesi.

• 21st May 2015

Clean and trendy hostel, friendly staff, I´ve been there for 5 nights in private and share rooms, lovely location, 20 minutes by ferry to Karakoy, hostel is in a quite district, full of shops and bars 10 minutes walk, I´d come back to the same place without any doubt

I love staying at hush lounge. It has a great vibe, awesome kitchen, lovely garden and wicked roof top terrace anf the staff are always helpful (especially the Egyptian dude). I'd definitely recommend this place as a home away from home.

• 22nd Jan 2015

I was in the 8 bed dorm 5th floor, we had to share ONE toilette and two showers with 16 beds (two 8 bed dorms in the 5th floor). That was kind of bad. Wifi works well, breakfast is good and gives you a good start :) Staff very gentle and helpful. Room was clean. Thank you

Hi, We are really sorry that you were not informed about 3 other showers and 2 other toilets that we have on 4 th floor. You are welcome. Hush Hostel Lounge Management