Hush Hostel Lounge Reviews

Rasimpasa Mah. Iskele Sok. 46 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

great people...

• 3rd Jan 2016

The front desk was left unmanned fairly often. Once found they were very friendly and helpful, but more often than not they're taking a smoke break or hanging out in back

Everything was perfect, I'm sorry that we spent only one day in this hostel. :) Just one small thing: the breakfast is beautiful and tasty, self service style - we arrived 2 minutes before 10, at 10:00 they packed up everything without asking us if we want to have anything else - it would be nice to have a few more extra minutes. I know that it was our fault that we arrived late, and I hope this will be our biggest problem anywhere we go.. :)

Everything has coming up roses :)

The best hostel in the best part of Istanbul. Amazing staff, great atmosphere, clean, great breakfast included. Would recommend to anybody.

Thank you, You are one of our best guest as well :) Cheers

Really nice hostel on the Asia side of Istanbul, close to the ferries. Nice staff, really nice breakfast and nice facilities. Prepare to get fit walking up and down the stairs, especially if you are on level 4 or 5, because they don't have a lift. :)

If you are looking for a very quiet nights sleep, then this might be the place for you. I stayed in a double room across the street from the hostel and had a room facing the inner garden (room 83 I think). It was very peaceful, the bed very comfortable and I slept like a log. I would ask for one of these rooms if you can. I saw the other hostel (didn't stay there) and the location is almost a guarantee to not have a good sleep! It's right on a very very noisy street full of bars and some clubs.

Hush hostel is perfect. They have several common space areas and a delicious breakfast. I enjoyed how spread out the common areas were so one could either be solitary or social. The back garden and rooftop terraces are both great. The 8 bed dorm was comfortable, clean and safe. Locker included. This place has everything I look for in a hostel.