Hush Hostel Lounge Reviews

Rasimpasa Mah. Iskele Sok. 46 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

A nice friendly hostel in the northern part of Kadiköy. A quiet and relaxed place. My only real complaint is that there was a problem with the curtain in the top 6-bed dorm, meaning that some light got in at night on the left-hand side. Other than that I really enjoyed my stay :)

Perfect location, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, clean

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Hush Hostel Lounge, it is very clean and organize the only thing is they have 5th level and stairways only available and when I stayed there they put me in top floor which honestly I didnt like it. The environment is not that warm and welcome compare to other hostels that I stayed in. But if your kind of traveller who just lookin for some place to stay in, then I recommend this one, its very clean and quiet.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Hotel staffs are very friendly and kind. I want to stay here again when I come to Kadikoy, Istanbul again! Thank you so much!!!

Was in and out in one night. Seemed clean and comfortable.

Very clean hostel, nice dorms and the communal space is very relaxing. Staff is also friendly

• 27th Sep 2014

Nice place. I'd stay here again.

Easy track for backpackers. I highly recommend. The only thing, when guests cook something, the whole hostel get smelly. This is a note for owners and precaution for long hair beautiful ladies :)

A great place on the quieter side of Istanbul. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, especially when we needed to make last minute bookings. I liked some initiatives that the hotel took such as bbqs, volleyball games between the two Hush hostels and a coin exchange for travellers. Good value for money considering what you get. Would recommend it to anybody.

The ceiling fan in our 4-dormer was a little broken ... would be nice if someone takes care of it ;)

• 4th Sep 2014

Very nice location away from the tourist crowds, perfect if you'd like to explore a more authentic part of the city, full of bars, restaurants and shopping facilities where locals go. Excellent breakfast is included! I'd definetely stay here again if I went back to Istanbul!

Great hostel in a nice district kadikoy.

Good hostel, close to ferry and bus stop.

Hush is a nice escape from the madness of Istanbul. Lots of stairs and no AC in the mixed dorm but great garden area and the little rooftop terrace had a spectacular, although narrow view of the sunset. The breakfast was really great and the staff was very eager to help.

Staff very friendly and helpful and cats were great company at breakfast

• 18th Jul 2014

Thank you hush for the great stay again! i love it! cosy+calm+green+friendly+clean+delicious+fun+sunny rooftop+yoga+biketobeach+internationalstaff+storys+travellers+friends+cats+turtles = yes, see you later! bye bye

A nice clean and quite hostel. I reccomend everybody.

The hostel is realy nice but their is not much going on in the area and at the hostel.

Hi Felix, We are sorry that you could not attend any of our events during your stay but during the last week of June we had two BBQ nights at the hostel. We hope you will stay more than a night next time and enjoy our place. Best Regards Hostel Management.

One of the things that I experienced was internet connection loss. I was staying in a double private room at downstairs and I lost internet connection so I couldn't do my internet bussiness in there. The other thing was that the light of the WC was automatic. It was lightining up when it senses a person who moves or something that moves. It would be better to have a button to turn it on/off instead according to my opinion.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Very nice and cosy hostel. For our stay, it was also quiet at night. Good nearby location for the bus station and ferry, but also for the shuttle buses going to the big bus station Harem Otogar for going outside of Istanbul.

• 20th Jun 2014