Hush Hostel Lounge Reviews

Rasimpasa Mah. Iskele Sok. 46 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

A great place on the quieter side of Istanbul. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, especially when we needed to make last minute bookings. I liked some initiatives that the hotel took such as bbqs, volleyball games between the two Hush hostels and a coin exchange for travellers. Good value for money considering what you get. Would recommend it to anybody.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Very nice location away from the tourist crowds, perfect if you'd like to explore a more authentic part of the city, full of bars, restaurants and shopping facilities where locals go. Excellent breakfast is included! I'd definetely stay here again if I went back to Istanbul!

Great hostel in a nice district kadikoy.

Good hostel, close to ferry and bus stop.

Hush is a nice escape from the madness of Istanbul. Lots of stairs and no AC in the mixed dorm but great garden area and the little rooftop terrace had a spectacular, although narrow view of the sunset. The breakfast was really great and the staff was very eager to help.

Staff very friendly and helpful and cats were great company at breakfast

• 18th Jul 2014

Thank you hush for the great stay again! i love it! cosy+calm+green+friendly+clean+delicious+fun+sunny rooftop+yoga+biketobeach+internationalstaff+storys+travellers+friends+cats+turtles = yes, see you later! bye bye

A nice clean and quite hostel. I reccomend everybody.

The hostel is realy nice but their is not much going on in the area and at the hostel.

Hi Felix, We are sorry that you could not attend any of our events during your stay but during the last week of June we had two BBQ nights at the hostel. We hope you will stay more than a night next time and enjoy our place. Best Regards Hostel Management.

One of the things that I experienced was internet connection loss. I was staying in a double private room at downstairs and I lost internet connection so I couldn't do my internet bussiness in there. The other thing was that the light of the WC was automatic. It was lightining up when it senses a person who moves or something that moves. It would be better to have a button to turn it on/off instead according to my opinion.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Very nice and cosy hostel. For our stay, it was also quiet at night. Good nearby location for the bus station and ferry, but also for the shuttle buses going to the big bus station Harem Otogar for going outside of Istanbul.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Estonia

Nice spot on the asian side of Istanbul. Helpful stuff at any time. There is a beautiful terrace for having pleasant (and inclusive!) breakfast.

These guys are fantastic. Great security, very clean, friendly staff, and beautiful grounds. If you're looking to stay in Kadikoy, this should be your first stop. The vibe is fairly quiet, so if you're looking for more of a party I suggest checking out their sister hostel, Hush Hostel Moda, which is located just a few blocks away.

The staff are all fun, open, and do a great job keeping the hostel clean. Plenty of room to hangout, cook, meet people, and they bring out a legit Turkish Breakfast in the morning. In the middle of kadiköy so getting places is so easy. Thanks guys, had a great time.

Private double room was extremely small for a high price. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great free breakfast and common area. Wifi in the other building rarely worked.

Best hostel I have been in Istanbul, nice facilities, very clean and quite.

We had a very good time at Hush Hostel! Friendly staff, good atmosphere, nice garden, etc. My kids especially likes the turtles in the garden ;-) They were a nice surprise!

• 3rd May 2014

no elevator some shower rooms has no holders inside. a big problem & mistake.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Egypt

We stayed in a double private room. It was very clean and had a nice balcony. The staff were very nice, and helped us with everything from locating sights and getting around, to recommending hammams, music venues and where to go out. I can definitely recommend this hostel. Anders

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

good service good facility. I will recomment the hostel to friends :)