Hush Hostel Lounge Reviews

Rasimpasa Mah. Iskele Sok. 46 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

Beautiful location. Very clean and modern hostel. Bed was amazingly comfortable. The bathroom was nice. Good security. Average breakfast but enough. I'll stay here again next time I'm in Istanbul. The only negative point is the wifi which almost never worked properly with snail slow speed.

Couldn't be better ;) Glad i have choosen to stay there.

A nice friendly hostel in the northern part of Kadiköy. A quiet and relaxed place. My only real complaint is that there was a problem with the curtain in the top 6-bed dorm, meaning that some light got in at night on the left-hand side. Other than that I really enjoyed my stay :)

Perfect location, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, clean

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Hush Hostel Lounge, it is very clean and organize the only thing is they have 5th level and stairways only available and when I stayed there they put me in top floor which honestly I didnt like it. The environment is not that warm and welcome compare to other hostels that I stayed in. But if your kind of traveller who just lookin for some place to stay in, then I recommend this one, its very clean and quiet.

Hotel staffs are very friendly and kind. I want to stay here again when I come to Kadikoy, Istanbul again! Thank you so much!!!

Was in and out in one night. Seemed clean and comfortable.

Very clean hostel, nice dorms and the communal space is very relaxing. Staff is also friendly

• 27th Sep 2014

Nice place. I'd stay here again.

Easy track for backpackers. I highly recommend. The only thing, when guests cook something, the whole hostel get smelly. This is a note for owners and precaution for long hair beautiful ladies :)

A great place on the quieter side of Istanbul. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, especially when we needed to make last minute bookings. I liked some initiatives that the hotel took such as bbqs, volleyball games between the two Hush hostels and a coin exchange for travellers. Good value for money considering what you get. Would recommend it to anybody.

The ceiling fan in our 4-dormer was a little broken ... would be nice if someone takes care of it ;)

• 4th Sep 2014

Very nice location away from the tourist crowds, perfect if you'd like to explore a more authentic part of the city, full of bars, restaurants and shopping facilities where locals go. Excellent breakfast is included! I'd definetely stay here again if I went back to Istanbul!

Great place! The hostel staff was helpful and kind. The breakfast was UNREAL (mostly the coffee...). Everything was clean! Perfect!

Great hostel in a nice district kadikoy.

Good hostel, close to ferry and bus stop.

Hush is a nice escape from the madness of Istanbul. Lots of stairs and no AC in the mixed dorm but great garden area and the little rooftop terrace had a spectacular, although narrow view of the sunset. The breakfast was really great and the staff was very eager to help.

Staff very friendly and helpful and cats were great company at breakfast

• 18th Jul 2014

Thank you hush for the great stay again! i love it! cosy+calm+green+friendly+clean+delicious+fun+sunny rooftop+yoga+biketobeach+internationalstaff+storys+travellers+friends+cats+turtles = yes, see you later! bye bye

A nice clean and quite hostel. I reccomend everybody.