Hush Hostel Lounge Reviews

Rasimpasa Mah. Iskele Sok. 46 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice and cosy hostel. For our stay, it was also quiet at night. Good nearby location for the bus station and ferry, but also for the shuttle buses going to the big bus station Harem Otogar for going outside of Istanbul.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Estonia

Nice spot on the asian side of Istanbul. Helpful stuff at any time. There is a beautiful terrace for having pleasant (and inclusive!) breakfast.

These guys are fantastic. Great security, very clean, friendly staff, and beautiful grounds. If you're looking to stay in Kadikoy, this should be your first stop. The vibe is fairly quiet, so if you're looking for more of a party I suggest checking out their sister hostel, Hush Hostel Moda, which is located just a few blocks away.

The staff are all fun, open, and do a great job keeping the hostel clean. Plenty of room to hangout, cook, meet people, and they bring out a legit Turkish Breakfast in the morning. In the middle of kadiköy so getting places is so easy. Thanks guys, had a great time.

Private double room was extremely small for a high price. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great free breakfast and common area. Wifi in the other building rarely worked.

Best hostel I have been in Istanbul, nice facilities, very clean and quite.

We had a very good time at Hush Hostel! Friendly staff, good atmosphere, nice garden, etc. My kids especially likes the turtles in the garden ;-) They were a nice surprise!

• 3rd May 2014

no elevator some shower rooms has no holders inside. a big problem & mistake.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Egypt

We stayed in a double private room. It was very clean and had a nice balcony. The staff were very nice, and helped us with everything from locating sights and getting around, to recommending hammams, music venues and where to go out. I can definitely recommend this hostel. Anders

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

good service good facility. I will recomment the hostel to friends :)

Very satisfied. Everything as expected, even better :)

Staff was extremely nice. The common area looks like being home, and the garden is very cozy!

• 29th Mar 2014

The building I stayed in (not the main one) was nice, clean, and quiet. Didn't have much interaction with the staff, but they seemed friendly. Biggest advantage of the hostel is that it's only 2 blocks away from the Kadikoy dolmush/bus/ferry/metro hub. Price listed on Hostelworld seemed very fair for the neighborhood.

i enjoyed the stay again at Hush Hostel. Thanks to the friendly staff and the tasty breakfast. I like the new dorms, its so comfortable and cosy, slept like a top :-) i will be back soon. take care! Bye Josy

During our week stay we enjoyed this hostel very much. Great location, quiet, friendly staff, clean, secure, good breakfast, very nice rooms, I highly recommend.

Nice place to stay. Perfect location for who all they hang around and want to rest peacefully. There is nothing wrong but the toilets. But i guess this is due to the guests. There is casual breakfast. Nice room, clean sheet.

Really good stay for just the one night to see the Asian side. Helpful staff and the best free breakfast i've ever had in any hostel in the world, and i've stayed in well over 100! Also good, convenient connections for Sabiha Gokcen Airport..

The hostel is situated in the best part of Istanbul, in kadiköy, I really loved the neighbourhood! The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful! I will definitely come back here, next time Ill be around. Great breakfast also!

Dear Anja, Thank you very much for your beautiful feedback about us. You are always welcome. See you next time. Hostel management

I really loved my stay at Hush Hostel Lounge. I had a lot more privacy here here than in the other hostels where I have stayed but, at the same time, the presence and the helpfulness of the staff (and other guests) guaranteed that I never felt lost or alone here. The hostel (especially the ground floor) is very well designed; it also has some character. One can easily see the guests' well-being is taken care of, minute by minute, day by day.

I found more than I hope, I think Eurpoean side of Istanbul also need such high quality hostels.

• 30th Jan 2014