Hush Hostel Lounge Reviews

Rasimpasa Mah. Iskele Sok. 46 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

We had a very good time at Hush Hostel! Friendly staff, good atmosphere, nice garden, etc. My kids especially likes the turtles in the garden ;-) They were a nice surprise!

• 3rd May 2014

no elevator some shower rooms has no holders inside. a big problem & mistake.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Egypt

We stayed in a double private room. It was very clean and had a nice balcony. The staff were very nice, and helped us with everything from locating sights and getting around, to recommending hammams, music venues and where to go out. I can definitely recommend this hostel. Anders

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

good service good facility. I will recomment the hostel to friends :)

Very satisfied. Everything as expected, even better :)

Staff was extremely nice. The common area looks like being home, and the garden is very cozy!

• 29th Mar 2014

The building I stayed in (not the main one) was nice, clean, and quiet. Didn't have much interaction with the staff, but they seemed friendly. Biggest advantage of the hostel is that it's only 2 blocks away from the Kadikoy dolmush/bus/ferry/metro hub. Price listed on Hostelworld seemed very fair for the neighborhood.

i enjoyed the stay again at Hush Hostel. Thanks to the friendly staff and the tasty breakfast. I like the new dorms, its so comfortable and cosy, slept like a top :-) i will be back soon. take care! Bye Josy

During our week stay we enjoyed this hostel very much. Great location, quiet, friendly staff, clean, secure, good breakfast, very nice rooms, I highly recommend.

Nice place to stay. Perfect location for who all they hang around and want to rest peacefully. There is nothing wrong but the toilets. But i guess this is due to the guests. There is casual breakfast. Nice room, clean sheet.

Really good stay for just the one night to see the Asian side. Helpful staff and the best free breakfast i've ever had in any hostel in the world, and i've stayed in well over 100! Also good, convenient connections for Sabiha Gokcen Airport..

The hostel is situated in the best part of Istanbul, in kadiköy, I really loved the neighbourhood! The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful! I will definitely come back here, next time Ill be around. Great breakfast also!

Dear Anja, Thank you very much for your beautiful feedback about us. You are always welcome. See you next time. Hostel management

I really loved my stay at Hush Hostel Lounge. I had a lot more privacy here here than in the other hostels where I have stayed but, at the same time, the presence and the helpfulness of the staff (and other guests) guaranteed that I never felt lost or alone here. The hostel (especially the ground floor) is very well designed; it also has some character. One can easily see the guests' well-being is taken care of, minute by minute, day by day.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Estonia

I found more than I hope, I think Eurpoean side of Istanbul also need such high quality hostels.

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Turkey

Very clean and close to all kinds of transportation one would need in İstanbul.However though we had a tiny preivate room it was super hard to heat it.

We stayed at the hostel for one night only, so I couldn't see everything at the hostel. The hostel is conveniently located, 5-10 minutes on feet from the ferry and bus station. They have a nice common room and a kitchen. The bathroom/toilet is clean, but it is common at the floor and not inside the room, which is the only minus. However, given the close proximity to the airport bus terminus (lines E10, E11, SG1), the hostel is an excellent choice for those who have flights early in the morning.

That has been already my fifth stay at Hush Hostel Lounge It's always pleasant that staff at reception welcomes you like an old acquaintance :) I felt that I was back home after a long absence. Thank you for everything

Thank you very much Iuliia, You are always welcome. Hope to see you next time. Hostel Management

I normally don't leave any comments but I really enjoyed my stay at Hush Hostel. It s very well located on the Asian side of Istanbul. It was very easy to reach the main tourist sights (Golden Horn, Dolmabahçe, Beyoglu) by boat throught the port of Kadiköy (5 min away from the hostel by foot). The international staff was very kind, helpful and trustworthy. I stayed in two different twin private bedrooms. They were spacious, clean and comfy almost like in a hotel.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

Dear Thomas, Receiving such a comment about our place really pleases us. Thank you very much. Hope to host you next time when you visit Istanbul again. Hostel Management

Our room was in a fifth floor without elevator, and the hot water at this floor didn´t work, so we had to move downstairs to use the shower. The room was clean and warm, and had an beautiful terrace with sights to the Bosforus. The breakfast was really poor, and with no variety: bread, cheese, tomato and olives; for drinf: coffee or tea. I missed some cereals or juice.

• 5th Dec 2013