Hush Hostel Moda Reviews

Caferaga mah. Guneslibahce sokak No:50/B Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

We arrived late at night and checked out early in the morning, so not much to say! If you wish to spend a day in the asian side of Istanbul this is the place to stay. Great location in the heart of Kadikoy and our ensuite double bedroom was extremely clean and modern. Breakfast could be improved compared to other hostels we stayed in Turkey. Reccomended

Great place, good value.

It was a great place to stay.. At the heart of Kadikoy...Very friendly staff, and nice breakfast...Next time, I would definetely stay there when I visit Kadikoy. A+++

The team at Hush were so amazing, they genuinely wanted to help make sure I was comfortable! I need to buy cheap shoes, they sent me to the perfect place, and then a bag, they did the same. They also took me out for pizza and a to a very switch on club! I loved it and recommend it to everyone! Thank you Hush!

• 14th Apr 2014

It is definitely an establishment for the younger generation. Its located in one of the most crowded parts of Istanbul. But if your not out for a recreational trip, it is perfect!

Great place and great location! Very close to bars, restaurants and local transportation. The ferries to the European side are only a few minutes away. I really enjoyed staying at this place. Friendly staff. Great value for money!

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Chile

Why don't they have locks at the front desk!? Absolutely ridiculous. Also people at the desk weren't very helpful...

• 30th Mar 2014

very friendly staff and a nice atmosphere. it would be perfect if lockers were provided. we got up a bit later in the morning and so we came at 9:30 for breakfast. It would be great if there were a bit more breakfast left for us because we paid for it. But all in all it was very good.

• 3rd Mar 2014