Hush Hostel Moda Reviews

Caferaga mah. Guneslibahce sokak No:50/B Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

It was a great place to stay.. At the heart of Kadikoy...Very friendly staff, and nice breakfast...Next time, I would definetely stay there when I visit Kadikoy. A+++

The team at Hush were so amazing, they genuinely wanted to help make sure I was comfortable! I need to buy cheap shoes, they sent me to the perfect place, and then a bag, they did the same. They also took me out for pizza and a to a very switch on club! I loved it and recommend it to everyone! Thank you Hush!

• 14th Apr 2014

It is definitely an establishment for the younger generation. Its located in one of the most crowded parts of Istanbul. But if your not out for a recreational trip, it is perfect!

Great place and great location! Very close to bars, restaurants and local transportation. The ferries to the European side are only a few minutes away. I really enjoyed staying at this place. Friendly staff. Great value for money!

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Chile

Why don't they have locks at the front desk!? Absolutely ridiculous. Also people at the desk weren't very helpful...

• 30th Mar 2014

very friendly staff and a nice atmosphere. it would be perfect if lockers were provided. we got up a bit later in the morning and so we came at 9:30 for breakfast. It would be great if there were a bit more breakfast left for us because we paid for it. But all in all it was very good.

• 3rd Mar 2014

At night, there was alot of smoke on the roof restaurant which was coming from a stack of a place nearby. So it was impossible to enjoy. We have stayed in a room on the street side of the hostel. And it was very very noisy till 01:00-02:00 am.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

It was good oppurtunity to stay at that hostel. It's nearlly close many important locations such as bars, clubs, city center, shopping centers etc. I highly recommend this hostel to all who think to visit İstanbul especially near Kadikoy. Thanks to such a beautiful welcoming by the hostel's stuffs.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

Extremely loud night club below our room for three nights in a row. Thumping loud music till two in the morning. Actually hurt and traumatized a bit by the painful experience of staying here. The staff is nice enough but certainly not a "hush" or quiet place. Also the owners had posted information about an apartment for rent that turned out to be one of their rooms and cost reasonable and they showed it to us and everything and we changed our travel plans to take it and then it turned out to be

• 2nd Feb 2014