Hush Hostel Moda Reviews

Caferaga mah. Guneslibahce sokak No:50/B Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

A great, great place to stay. Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Thanx Hush Moda! :-)

• 12th Sep 2014

Great location: center of anatolian side, close to metro, ferry and bus stations. Great stuff, friendly hostel with interesting people

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

We arrived late at night and checked out early in the morning, so not much to say! If you wish to spend a day in the asian side of Istanbul this is the place to stay. Great location in the heart of Kadikoy and our ensuite double bedroom was extremely clean and modern. Breakfast could be improved compared to other hostels we stayed in Turkey. Reccomended

Great place, good value.

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. It is very clean, the staff is helpful and it has a good wifi. Kadiköy is also my favourite area in Istanbul

It was a great place to stay.. At the heart of Kadikoy...Very friendly staff, and nice breakfast...Next time, I would definetely stay there when I visit Kadikoy. A+++

The team at Hush were so amazing, they genuinely wanted to help make sure I was comfortable! I need to buy cheap shoes, they sent me to the perfect place, and then a bag, they did the same. They also took me out for pizza and a to a very switch on club! I loved it and recommend it to everyone! Thank you Hush!

• 14th Apr 2014

It is definitely an establishment for the younger generation. Its located in one of the most crowded parts of Istanbul. But if your not out for a recreational trip, it is perfect!