Hush Hostel Moda Reviews

Caferaga mah. Guneslibahce sokak No:50/B Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

If you are going to stay on the Asian side of Istanbul, there is no better option for a hostel. This place has an ideal location in the middle of the main center, and a close walk from all the main transportation options. Also, the rooftop bar is a great place to grab a drink or meet some people. The beds were nice and comfy, but would have been nice to have individual reading lights to avoid putting the main light on in the 10 bed dorm. Staff were very friendly!

Nice hostel: modern, clean, helpful staff, really good breakfasts on beautiful terrace. Well located but location is a one small trouble of hostel. Hush Moda located on the restaurant and bar street so it's quite noisy from outside in the evening. But we slept well:)

it only needs some places to comfortably sit down!

• 5th Nov 2013

the staff were really helpful, particularly girl from Ankara, who was very knowledgeable about the area, Alex, who helped when i had a random allergic reaction, and the Vancouver chap i saw a few times serving breakfast. Loved location, was in the middle of a street with bars and restaurants. also a food market nearby. breakfast was good. bit of a journey to get to the top for common room area, but nice once you got there!

Very well designed hostel, very friendly staff! Not too many toilets, but OK :)

Such a cool laid back hostel, always clean, big spacious dorm rooms and super comfy beds, social vibe, great breakfast and the terrace is amazing! Loved everything!!

Ripper hostel with some Super chill vibes.. This hostel was an awesome place to meet some very cool locals (staff) and it had a fair variety of travellers.. Enjoyed every aspect of my stay here and would love to recommend it to my fellow nomads..

This was my first time in Hush Hostel Moda and everything was definitely great. The prices are incomparable with regular hotels. The staffs were really nice and complaisant. The location of the Hostel is very central and you can easily access every transportation services.

Great location when not much comfort to be expected. Relaxed atmosphere.

• 3rd Oct 2013

I would really recommend this hostel. Everything is fine. There are true breakfasts. It seems there will be a kitchen one day. Much better than other hostels where I stayed in taksim, and really cheaper. The area is really nice...

• 30th Sep 2013

Very nice hostel to experience the Asian side of Istanbul. No kitchen, but very nice Roof Top Bar!

I only planned on staying here for six days until I found an apartment. In the end, I stayed for three weeks or so. The staff were all really friendly and helped me in any way they could. The hostel is cute, well located, and good value for money. I'd definitely recommend it. :D

The best hostel we've ever been! So nice

• 19th Sep 2013

really nice hostel with great staff!

I definitely recommend staying in Kadikoy. One of my favourite places after 3 weeks in Istanbul and this hostel is in an amazing location, close to Moda and all the good bars, cafes and shops. Only 5 mins or so from the ferry port so if you want to head over to Beyoglu and Sultanahmet it's no problem. I only had 2 nights and I was a bit rushed so I didn't spend much time there, but the beds are perfectly fine, place is clean, staff are nice, breakfast is traditional Turkish with free tea.

The beds were really comfortable and the staff always giving advice about how to travel in the area and all around Istanbul. The maps were really helpful too.

• 6th Sep 2013
  • Greece

hostel is located in a loud restaurant street; top roof is perfect

Good value for money, assuming your aim is to be on the Asian side of the city. Quick links to ferry and bus services, and right in the center of all the markets, restaurants, and grocers. Very loud, which is encouraged by their staff as a hipster bar destination. They're too busy being trendy and cool to ensure their guests good customer service. If you're a hipster, this is the place for you. For the rest, well, at least the place is good value for money. For me, that was the prime factor.

• 20th Aug 2013

nice hostel in a perfect location! restaurants and market just downstairs, but no noise at night (at least not in the double room, which is located on the back side).

Absolutely perfect location. Very clean rooms and facilities. Just this 4 bed mixed dorm needs air conditioner certainly, the room is pretty hot in summer :) Other than that, when I go to Istanbul next time and If I need to stay in Kadıköy, this place will be on the top of my list :) Plus I appreciate staff's good behavior towards me :)