Hush Hostel Moda Reviews

Caferaga mah. Guneslibahce sokak No:50/B Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

Nice hostel for the asian side of Istanbul

Awesome place and VERY centrally located in Kadikoy (a bit loud at night here, but you aren't staying in this area for the peace and quiet). Great staff, very friendly and helpful with airport transportation.

We had an amazing stay here! The double room was very clean and staff very friendly. Breakfast on Rooftop was great!!!

• 13th May 2015

Lovely roof terrace with low-key bar is a great space to get some work done while enjoying a breeze from the Bosporus or use the pristine kitchen. Staff is super helpful, design is simple and classy. The dorms on the first floor get a bit of noise from the street and one is quite compact. Despite this, everything still felt calm and professional. This is the opposite of a gross backpacker crash pad. Come here to organize your life, not to party.

The only problem is that there is only one toilet per floor.

Great hostel very well located in the heart of Moda Kadikoy, very near to restaurants and bars, wifi works very good, I would hace love more outlets in the rooms close to each bed, other than that a great hostel

the only issue about the rooms is if you stay at the reception floor, the walls are so thin that you have all the chatter in your room at night when people comes in. take some earplugs.

We only stayed for one night but this was a totally pleasant stay - Kadikoy is a great area, lots of nice bares, eateries, shops around, hostel is clean and well equipped. The only downside is that walls are thin and street can be noisy .

What you expect from a hostel 100%

Amazing stay, thanks to Hush hostel and the gorgeous staff. :-))

Our stay was amazing. The staff was super friendly and did everything to make our stay as beautiful as possible. The hostel was really nice and we had breakfast on the roof top every morning. Excellent stay.

Great location. Great staff.

A great, great place to stay. Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Thanx Hush Moda! :-)

• 12th Sep 2014

Great location: center of anatolian side, close to metro, ferry and bus stations. Great stuff, friendly hostel with interesting people

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

We arrived late at night and checked out early in the morning, so not much to say! If you wish to spend a day in the asian side of Istanbul this is the place to stay. Great location in the heart of Kadikoy and our ensuite double bedroom was extremely clean and modern. Breakfast could be improved compared to other hostels we stayed in Turkey. Reccomended

Great place, good value.

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. It is very clean, the staff is helpful and it has a good wifi. Kadiköy is also my favourite area in Istanbul

It was a great place to stay.. At the heart of Kadikoy...Very friendly staff, and nice breakfast...Next time, I would definetely stay there when I visit Kadikoy. A+++

The team at Hush were so amazing, they genuinely wanted to help make sure I was comfortable! I need to buy cheap shoes, they sent me to the perfect place, and then a bag, they did the same. They also took me out for pizza and a to a very switch on club! I loved it and recommend it to everyone! Thank you Hush!

• 14th Apr 2014

It is definitely an establishment for the younger generation. Its located in one of the most crowded parts of Istanbul. But if your not out for a recreational trip, it is perfect!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6