Hutong Ren Reviews

No.71 Ju'er Hutong , Nan Luo Gu Lane, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

I stayed here for one night .The hotle was very cozy,with a lovely courtyard.My room was clean ,comfortable .And their wooden furniture and natural design also made me relaxed.The saff were amazing and spoke excellent English.I was greeted with fresh tea and snacks.The tea was excellent . Thank you so much for making my staying so pleasant.I would stay here again.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Singapore

Stayed in the 4-bunk mixed dorm. Shower and bed were incredibly warm and comfortable. Breakfast was not included as it is at the hostel just down the street, but still very tasty. I was able to open the lockers of the other guests with my key so can't say the personal security is the best; also, from the inside courtyard, I could still see through the slats into the double private room. So, privacy is a bit lacking. But overall location is very safe and clean. Fantastic place to flee the crowds.