Hutong Ren Reviews

No.71 Ju'er Hutong , Nan Luo Gu Lane, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China

Best suited to backpackers and families on low budget.Room is not large but clean and comfortable.I live in the room called Oolong,in China it is a kind of tea and taste really good.They have tea course ,for the living are free.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • China

This is more a budget boutique hotel than a hostel, though it does have a dorm room in addition to the private rooms. It has a very clean, beautiful, modern decor. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the dorm facilities were clean. Also, it's in a fantastic location for tourist sites (Nanluoguxiang, Wudaoying Hutong, Lama Temple, Gui Jie) and transportation. Despite being right off Nanluoguxiang, it was very quiet. I would definitely stay here again, maybe to try a private room.

The explanation on how to find the hotel online was very confusing, and the hotel was located in a very narrow street. It took me 45 minutes to find it, I almost gave up to find another hostel. Apart from this, the hotel itself is very nice and clean, and the staff very friendly.

I stayed here for one night .The hotle was very cozy,with a lovely courtyard.My room was clean ,comfortable .And their wooden furniture and natural design also made me relaxed.The saff were amazing and spoke excellent English.I was greeted with fresh tea and snacks.The tea was excellent . Thank you so much for making my staying so pleasant.I would stay here again.

• 20th Mar 2014