Huttonlodge Reviews

No. 17 Jalan Hutton off Penang Road, Penang, Malaysia

Need to have better wifi coverage or fastest internet speed

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Very nice lodge, my recommendations

Thank you for giving a nice staying. Especially for a backpacker or an alone tourist, there are lots of benefits about your hotel. One thing, air-conditioner in my room kept dropping tears. I think you should fix it. However, other facilities of yours were much better for the price.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • Japan

Generally a very clean and safe place to stay. The room was basic (no ensuite) but fine. My only minor complaint was that the wifi didnt work some of the time for whatever reason.

Lovely hostel. Book early to avoid disappointment.

Decent hostel, good location and clean. In terms of atmosphere... Not so much.

The hostel has a great location and the staff is extremely nice.

This quiet hostel attracts travelers of all ages. Everything here is done well. Thanks.

Really friendly staff and a good location. A simple free breakfast which was nice. A wide variety of travellers. There's also a little house kitten that is super cute and we loved. Would recommend!

Overall great, only downside was the dodgy wi-fi. Bathroom sandals were not very comfortable and quite dirty.

very kind receptionist let me have early check in at 10am aand looked after bag until then from when I arrived at 8am. Basic breakfast but sufficient.

the hostel is close to chinatown but still very quiet. the helpful staff will make you enjoy your stay.

A really nice hostel, I stayed in the 6 person dorm, very clean and quiet. Shared bathrooms were clean, showers were piping hot, free breakfast every morning of toast, cake, tea, coffee and orange juice. Staff really friendly and sit and chat with you in the evening, a nice chilled relaxed atmosphere in the evening. It isn't right in the centre of the heritage area, only a few minute walk at most, a 7-11 is located about 1 minute away and KOMTAR bus terminal is about 5 mins away.

Great staff!! Thanks to make my stay unforgettable!

Are great hostel made better by the friendly staff. The guy on the front desk went out of his way to help at all times. Would definitely stay here again.

Me and my husband really really enjoy our stay at Hutton Lodge. From the first time we stepped into the property, we already love the atmosphere of the place. Wanna come back again some day :)

• 25th Jan 2013
  • Indonesia

We enjoyed our stay at the huttonlodge, the bed was comfortable and the rooms were clean.

• 16th Jan 2013
  • New Zealand

Enjoyed my stay there as I had cone previously. I shall go back there

Clean friendly good value b&b in a great location, rolling distance to the bus stop outside 7-11 on Jln Penang all the culinary delights on offer in Georgetown. Wifi accessible on ground floor but patchy on 1st floor. Travelling solo, there is a lounge & courtyard but I didn't find these to be the place to meet other travelers.  Overall highly recommended though, I'd stay here again.

Good place but nothing special. Showers and toilet facilities were separated and nice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7