Hvar Out Hostel Reviews

Burak 32, Hvar, Croatia

Very good location, specially if you have a lot of luggage because it's really near to the port. Little hot water, if you are second to shower the water will already be cold.

Make no mistake: this is a party hostel. If you are not looking for that, stay clear of Hvar out. Furthermore stay clear of Hvar. That said, had a wonderfull time at Hvar out, excellent staff, wonderfull facilities, a bathroom for every room I beleive and so on. If your going to Hvar and your looking for a good time, book this place!

I have been to many hostels all over the world and this is by far the friendliest, funnest and best hostel I have ever been to. The staff were absolutely incredible and you could have not asked for better services and location. I would come back to Hvar purely for this hostel! Love Adam and Dave

Would definitely recommend this hostel. The staff (Mel, Ante, Connor and Dan) were amazing. Everyone drinks together in the rooftop terrace and then heads for a night out. Very sociable hostel, and the location is right next to where the Catamaran drops off.

The hostel is wonderful. The location its the best part! Staff are amazing, very kind , helpfull and friendly. The rooms are good too , have air condicionaire, witch is very important in the summer. I really recomend this hostel! Very good experience.

Hvar out hostel was located in a great spot, minutes away from everything! The staff were really lovely, especially the amazing chick that worked at reception! Security guard from 12am-7am. The cons are that the kitchen and balcony (where pre-drinks are held) are locked at 10pm (due to angry neighbours)..so take ur alcohol from fridge before 10! Bathrooms were a little messy, and if ur in room 1-3 there will be noise by 9am (to be expected). Overall an enjoyable stay!!

• 7th Jul 2014

A great hostel to stay at. Most people congregate and have a drink on the terrace roof at night and then we all hit the Kiva (backpacker) bar which is a nice way to meet fellow travellers. Staff were great with recommendations. Hvar Island Rocks!

They should consider getting a toaster.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Great staff for sure. It's a very basic hostel but the location can't be beat just up a few steps off the main harbour. Even though it's a small terrace up top & you have to be off it by 10pm, it's still a great place that forces you to interact with others in the hostel and it just works. Going to Kiva Bar every night does get repetitive but you somehow still end up having a great time. Price isn't cheap for the hostel but seems to be the going rate in Hvar. Would certainly recommend.

• 2nd Jul 2014

I loved this hostel! The atmosphere is great and the staff were incredibly helpful and accommodating. Best way to experience Hvar nightlife. Kitchen is great to have. Only two washrooms/showers.

I absolutely loved my stay at this hostel . I would like to thank Mel, Ante, Connor and Chloe for being so lovely and incredibly welcoming, it did not take me long to really feel like part of a family. They would try their best to help me with any questions and made sure I had a great time. I'm travelling on my own so its important for me to meet people at hostels and being able to sit on the terrace with everyone in the evening and enjoy a drink before heading out together was really lovely!

• 29th Jun 2014

There were huge party one night and people shagging in my room. Maybe putting a notice that silence after 23 or something would help. Some people want to sleep every now and then. Other than this, ok place.

Friendly and good the way you go out as a hostel! Room was good size with lockers. Really good location.

Very good hostel! Staff is great! And Very well located! I totally recomend!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Cool staff, great place! Loved my stay.

The staff are so wonderful and friendly, the terrace is ideal for meeting other people from the hostel and then going out all together! And the hostel was really clean. I had such a good time there, definitely recommend it.

• 15th Jun 2014

Good location, friendly staff and equipped facilities. Cleanliness in bathrooms was a problem for me, and lack of hot water to accommodate all travellers.

Lovely hostel in the best location, and Mel is an absolute babe. Everything you need is explained and if you have questions the staff are great. However, anyone could have walked into our room, especially at night, and only two lockers had keys. The lack of inside common area was an issue as it rained our whole time in Hvar. Would return, however.

Great location, great staff, great facilities - made our experience in Hvar excellent. Definitely recommend it!

Hvar out is the the most energetic and fun hostel on the island, it has all the facilities needed and the staff were excellent . Mel and Ante were extremely helpful in showing us the island and Chloe and Connor made our stay as fun as possible. We would go out of our way to stay again . Lots of love Kevin James And the gang