Hvar Out Hostel Reviews

Burak 23, Hvar, Croatia

The kitchen and the balcony are really small. And the bathroom wasn't really clean. However, the place was amazing to meet people. Great atmosphere and the location was really good.

• 5th Aug 2013

Location Location Location! Staff was very friendly (too much maybe) :-) As the Hostel is just behind the Carpe Diem, it will not be a good solution if you want to sleep deeply... but it's definitively a good choice if you are in Hvar for partying with friends.

Really awesome and central hostel with a rooftop-view on the harbor. Staff was really helpful and went out with us like every night. Rooms were clean and with lockers.

• 30th Jul 2013

Good location good kitchen (fridge and cupboard defs needa a clean out) good roof terrace. Rooms are decent, no complaints

Good location

great hostel! staff very kind and helpfull. It has lockers for free in the rooms. Also, it is well located. Nothing to complain.

Hostel was awesome! Great location, nice facilities, brilliant atmosphere and the staff were fantastic, in particular Goran who brings his great personality and friendliness to the hostel and will take you on a great night out in the evening should you want to. Overall me and my 4 friends had a brilliant time in Hvar and a lot of that was due to the HvarOut Hostel.

• 12th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location. Rooms could have more character. Other than that pretty clean and good.

Great hostel. so much going on, staff are great take you to the best bars in town at night, super clean and welcoming

Good atmosphere and staff that like to come out. Don't fall for the free shot trick at the pub every night, it's really weak!

couldn't possibly be in a better location! staff were aggressive and rude, rooms were nice and cool.

Hvar out was a noisy hostel lacking atmosphere and character. The staff were absolutely hopeless, incompetent and rude. When we checked out the staff member working there claimed that our room key deposit had been stolen and it took a lot of convincing to get our money back. They were also extremely unhelpful, failing to provide any fundamental information for tourists, or even a map of Hvar. The rooms are basic and lack any kind of sound proofing, so don't expect much sleep.

Awesome hostel, when you come to Hvar, this is where you want to stay. The location is great, just a block from the water right in old town. Facilities are good - nice size lockers and a keypad on the front door at night. The staff really make this place what it is, everyone is friendly and will help you make the most of your stay. They organize group dinners to help you meet other people, then they'll go out with you and show you the best places to have a good time.

GREAT GREAT HOSTEL!!! The staff were amazing & so friendly and a really good hostel to meet other travellers! You couldnt ask for a better location its right on the riva near carpe diem & the rest of the bars & clubs, which makes it so much easier to get home after your nights out! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

• 5th Jun 2013

The staff were extremely friendly and made us feel welcome instantly. We were given the low down on where to go and what to see as soon as we had arrived and invited out with the staff so they can show us the great places to go and meet fellow travellers. I am heading back to Hvar next year, and I will be staying at this hostel again. It was brilliant!

• 2nd Jun 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Hvar Out. The staff there were so lovely, fun and made me feel welcome, they were also very knowledgeable about places to see, eat and the nightlife. The hostel was nice, clean and comfortable. When i return to Havr I will 100% be staying at Hvar Out

Great hostel in prime location with super nice staff. The terrace has lovely views but there is not much else in the way of communal social areas. This was not a problem as I was there before the busy season really kicked off so the hostel was still fairly empty. Would definitely recommend it!!

This hostel has a ton of character. The staff is exceptionally helpful and really fun. They took us out to dinner and were available to show us around the island. They even set up a really lovely wine tasting for my group and a couple other visitors (a great way to see the island). The hostel is clean, organized and has a really awesome rooftop seating area just outside the kitchen. There is not much more you can look for in a hostel, especially given the location compared to other Hvar hostels

• 31st May 2013

I had an absolute ball at Hvar out! The staff were so friendly and and your disposal for help. They were all young and cool (loved getting on the piss) The location was ideal and a stones through away from the cool bars and beach. The beach terrace was an awesome place to meet people and enjoy a beer before heading out. My bed was comfortable and I found the place to be clean and pleasant. Hvar is also one of the sickest places I have ever been. Do yourself and favor and do the wine tasting! :)

• 27th May 2013

New hostel in center of town,close to everything. Excellent for meeting new people, good organized staff, clean room and bathroom. Astounding view from roof terrace, equipped kitchen...