Hyde Park Hostel Reviews

2-4-6 Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

What can I say? No wifi, the toilets and bathrooms are so dirty and old that I have never thought it can exist in Europe. The floor and the walls and also the ceilings are covered with 50-year old PVC carpet, what is very damp, the moisture is dropping from that always. The kitchen--although they cleaned it every morning by the evening it was so dirty that I was afraid of sticking to the floor or the tables. There is really nothing than 4 beds in the room, even not a 1-pound coathanger.

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Hungary

The worst place to stay in london. Very dirty, no lockers, rooms are horrible...it's better to stay on the street.

The room was too small and it was not indicated so.

I spent 3 nights in Hyde Park Hostel. I read lots of bad comments about the place but sincerely I don't think that you can find a better place in London for this price. I mean, if you are looking for something more comfortable, clean or silent, just pay more. This place is perfect for people who prefer to spend the day walking around the city and only going to the hostel for sleeping. Anyway, the place is not that bad such the comments said. For me it was good.

• 19th Oct 2013
  • Spain

The hostel is what I expected. Cheap and in a very good location but not much else. The beds in fairness were comfortable but the whole place in general was a bit shabby. Could seriously do with more modern toilet and shower facilities. Didn't always have hot water in the shower either.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »