Hyde Park Hostel Reviews

2-4-6 Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

1936 Total Reviews

I think that the hostels location is absolutely fantastic, Hyde Park is no more than 30 seconds walk if that which is great, the hostel itself is ok, I little bit run down and could do with some money being spent on it to brighten it up , the one think that I found a little unusual is that the rooms don't have any lockers in them and I have been staying in hostels for years and I have never seen a dorm without lockers plus the wifi is extortionately priced but in the whole it's ok..

The 24 bed hostel look like the Hitler concentration camp.

It's horrible.. but I think it's worth for 13 pounds.

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Mexico

In many people rooms should be some chairs

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Estonia

The staff is very rude with the guests. Everything are dirty

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Spain

You will attract more clients if your facility is wifi-free!

Excellent location and price. However, the clientele was rather odd with less young tourists and more old long term guests. Dorms are as expected but showers had no hot water. Towels are 5 £, adapter 3 £ and lockers 2 £/bag. A small breakfast is included.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

not enough showers for women in particular, toilets sometimes dirty, some drug dealing in dorms. Lots of thefts of phones etc.

This was my first time staying at a hostel. Despite some lower reviews, I choose it because of its location and price. When we arrived, I tried not to laugh because it reminded me of a World War II concentration camp. Throughout the night, the ladies would come in and out, continuously turning the lights on and off. Our sheets were not cleaned well, and there wasn't a duvet for the comforter so i tried not to touch it. The floor was dirty and the women's bathroom was nailed shut.

The staff was HORRIBLE. Very rude