Hyde Park Hostel Reviews

2-4-6 Inverness Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

El precio es bueno, pero había poca limpieza , pero es comprensible porque había mucha gente utilizando los servicios y duchas. Esta bien el desayuno incluido

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Inget fritt wifi. Ofräscht.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Triple stacked beds. Not very clean and old, air smells of mould. No lockers in rooms to store your stuff. They charge you if you want to leave anything valuable at front desk. A lot of older people and long term guests. No atmosphere. But cheap place to stay.

Icy Welcome... Something you wouldn't expect after having travelled for so long to reach that place. No Wifi, nor locker in the room, little intimacy in the showers, bathrooms are quite OK. Breakfast is not exceptional but would nevertheless fill your stomach.

Pire auberge londonienne pour ma part. Le personnel est peu accueillant, les locaux sont délabrés, c'est franchement pas agréable ! La réservation n'est pas chère mais le wifi et les casiers sont payants. Le seul point positif est l'emplacement, le centre n'est vraiment pas loin ! Bref je ne recommande pas

• 30th Mar 2015

The hostel is so close to underground and it was okay to stay for 3 days, the receptionist was helpful and the hostel was calm, just do not have high expectations for breakfast.

I am not a fussy traveller by any means, but this hostel was truly one I did not appreciate. Although the location was superb, the staff were quite unfriendly and disinterested in customers and always exasperated when asked for help or advice, the kitchen was always dirty and unhygenic, often the breakfast condiments werre left out without lids in storgae, and the sheet we were given were dirty and damp. I felt quite unsafe with no baggage storage.

It was ok for the price

horrific reception Staff!

At first we were placed in a room with this weird guy, we didn't feel completely safe with, but just after we got in the room, the security guy came and told us that we would get another room by ourself because he wasn't happy with us stay with this weird guy. It was a very nice experience and we felt liked they really cared about our security.

When we arrived at 2:30 in the morning their system was down, so we had to wait around half hour to get the system up again (that can happens I dont blame them for that), finally when we get our room, all the beds were in use and two drank guys sat in "our beds", and they clearly smoked inside, so I asked the staff to change my room and they did, but I had to do the check out at 10 in the morning as that wasnt my booked room (it was 4:00 in the morning by then), at 9:00 someone get into the room

Dirty, you can't check out between 7.30-8am, no sink in toilet for hand washing.

• 27th Feb 2015

Noisy, the building needs smartening up. Good breakfast. Smell of cannabis in hall.

Extremely poor extremely arrogant customer service. I would only stay in a british owned hostel again.

el hostel está en perfecta localización pero deja mucho que desear en cuanto a limpieza, camas ruidosas, mucho ruído de la calle...

The staff are generally very cold and unfriendly, judgemental and abrupt. I would tell people to go to Seven Sisters Hostel instead, the staff are warm and inviting, not abrupt.

Should get rid of Eastern European cheap labour staff who are very abrupt, rude and barely helpful. The residents are a cross between rough and ready and drunk kids.

Staff are rude and useless. there is a Gentlemen that works there that got pissed of at giving me back my room key deposit. part from that it a means to an end!

This hostel was simply grose. It was dirty, old and the sanitary rooms were disgustingly dirty and broken. The 'fresh' bed sheets were dirty and the dorms were full of mould. It was a horrible accommodation. The announced tv room was missing. The heaters didn't work so it was really cold. Worst hostel I've ever been to! Was so glad to leave.

• 31st Dec 2014

The water of the shower was ALWAYS cold, the heating in the room didn't work altough we stayed at the hostel in december/ january (we got a radiant heater instead but it didn't work too), the rooms weren't really clean and the breakfast wasn't very diverse. The only two positive aspects: the location of the hostel and the price!

• 30th Dec 2014