HyupJae Guest House Reviews

1728, HyupJaeri, Hallim-eup Jejusi, Jeju Island, South Korea

They only have dorm beds. Despite being advertised on the hostelworld page, there were no lockers in the room. There were no hangers or rails either, so if you have extra clothes, you'll struggle. The room was slightly cold that evening, partly because there was a big window looking out onto Hyopjae Beach. That would be the biggest plus for this place. It's right on the beach. The common area has a great view too. And the staff I spoke with in the morning were friendly. They said that there are

This place was really fun and the staff were very nice and engaging. And the view is amazing!

I thought that this hostel was very good. I liked that it had it's own beach and was very clean. The rooms were small, but comfortable. I also felt very safe staying here, and I would for sure stay here again!

• 30th Jul 2013