5.5
Rating 158 Total Reviews
5.5
Rating 158 Total Reviews
I-Drive Grand Resort & Suites Located at 7056 S. Kirkman Road, , Orlando.
USA
Orlando Florida 32819 7056 S. Kirkman Road
55% 158
28.4597420 -81.4599240
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2016
3.4

Toenail found on bed, vomit in bathroom sink. Clearly not cleaned after the last guests. Will never stay here again. Charge way to much for the quality you receive

• Mexico, Male, 31-40
28th Mar 2016
3.1

We had a reservation and they didnt accept it.They didn't accept our down payment we had to go up to the desk and wait cause there was people in front of us and they said we had to redo a reservation with them and they didn't give us the money back for the down payment

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
19th Mar 2016
3.7

Bed sheets were torn. Lamps in the room would not work. Bath tub all cracked up. Carpets smell. Only one person in front desk to assist everyone and answer the phone. Service not good.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
18th Mar 2016
3.1

The fact I waited An hour in line to check in had me fustrated and the heat was unbarable. Once upon checking in I asked him. Question and was told to call the person I booked with... He was the person I booked with! And there were stains on the bed and all over the room. Staff were on phones and rooms were hard to find. Also the lights didn't work in our room and the smoke detector was beeping the whole time even though we told the front desk.

• China, Male, 25-30
17th Mar 2016
6.9

The cleanliness over the face is well, but the sheet looks like unchanged for a long time. My roommates' sheet has even been yellow. As a hostel, I know I couldn't ask more. The microwave and refrigerator is awesome. We bought seafood and cooked ourselves. Overall, it has a good location. It's a kind place if you just want to have a sleep.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2016
4.9

We had lizards and even cockroaches in our room ! The water in bathroom was burninghot or cold and turned itself off after 3minutes.. not worth the money ..