I Love Lisbon Apartment - 2 Pax Reviews

Rua de Sao Boaventura 77 Ground floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Great little appartment in nice location, with amiable owner!

• 23rd May 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

This is a fantastic apartment in a great location. Bairro Alto is hip, happening a full of life seven days a week . I highly recommend staying here. There can be a bit of noise at night so if you intend going to bed early and you're a light sleeper, this might not be for you. The apartment itself is very laid out and has everything you need for self catering accommodation. The shower is great too! Enjoy

Thanks for the alert about the noise. The street has no bars but sometimes the owner of the bar on the parallel street forgets he has to respect silence levels with the music on the terrace. I had a word with him and he fully understands he risks high fines which he doesn't want neither. I think things will calm down. Thanks again

Had a great five night stay at the I love Lisbon apartment. Friendly and helpfull reception by the owner Anabela, a clean apartment, superb location and more than enough facilities for a comfortable (short) stay in this brilliant city. Recommended!

Great apartment! The owner is really nice and the location of the apartment is great! Just in the middle of bustling Bairro Alto :) The owner gave us information about places worth visiting :) I recommend this place to everyone! You will not find a better place for this price!