Fabulous 127 Total Reviews
Fabulous 127 Total Reviews
I'M Hostel Located at Rohacova 73, , Prague.
Czech Republic

• jcreighton
  • Northern Ireland, Couple, 18-24
6th Jul 2016
8.0

Good place to stay. Staff were excellent and very helpful, provided us with tips on what to do and how to get around the city. Location is a bit out of the way however a bus down the street can take you into the city centre within 10 minutes. Rooms were very clean and spacious. Bathroom and shower were good. Overall good stay, only problem is the location but as I said it's easy to travel in and out.