I am here -Gioia66 Reviews

Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, Milan, Italy

Awesome! I super recommend it! Very clean, good shower, they offer towels, Tv is very good. It's VERY close to central station. I have nohing to complain about, I loved it. Wifi works well. Breakfast is not suuuper but it's ok, you can eat a lot. I would stay again for sure

I did not feel fully safe in the area. I was put in a separate building from the main hostel. I did not feel like the area had much character. There was not a main common area in the building I was in. However, the room was very comfortable and clean and the bathroom was really nicely done and comfortable.

This was a great place to stay in Milan. Close to Centrale but the area was safe. I look forward to staying here again when I come to Milan. Thank you.

We stayed in a building separate from the reception. It was clean, big, and bright, and the shared bathroom was very clean and comfortable, and the WiFi was very good. The location is good: right above the Sondrio metro station. However, there was only 1 bathroom, which meant long waits just to brush our teeth. IMPORTANT! There is some sort of club next to the building, so ear plugs are definitely recommended. Breakfast was very rudimentary.

Very nice, modern B&B. Only here for one night, but the room and bathroom were clean. The breakfast was above average, and the staff was nice.

Personally I found this whole experience really creepy, we were taken to an apartment about a 5 minute walk from the first place we went too (which was creepy enough) and we were in an apartment with 3 rooms of two but they were both empty. The owner strolled in and out of the apartment and constantly left the front door wide open which was weird/scary. I heard noises all night from people above and below and hardly slept. The apartment was really nice

everything was great! thank you wery much!

The B&B I am here is a very good one in t erms of quality and price. It is very well located, next to a metro station and to the central train station in a quiet area. The rooms are nicely renovated with a minimalist but neat furnishing. The whole apartment is extremely clean! The owner, Roberta, is really nice and helpful, as the receptionist also! The wifi connection is great, we have a TV in the room. As for the breakfast, it is minimalist, but you have at least a hot coffee+croissant+fruits.

This was an awesome b

If you are looking for a place to stay in Milan near the central station, this is the place I highly recommended. Just 5 mins walk from the station. Everything in this hostel is in the perfect condition. Rooms are new and super clean. There's a self-service light breakfast for 24-hour. The bathroom and shower are good. Furthermore, the staff is super friendly and also gave us the suggestion for our day trip in Milan and very nice local restaurants.

I walked from the central station to the hotel which took me around 15min (Im a slow walker). I met Sachin and he gave me a really warm welcome and was very helpful and friendly from the beginning. I suggest you estimate your arrival time and add half an hour to it and let them know to avoid the staff waiting up for you.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • China

The staff were lovely and welcoming. We saved so much money having breakfast provided for us, and facilities for cooking each day. Beds were comfy, the place was clean, wifi was really good.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts