I am here -Gioia66 Reviews

Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, Milan, Italy

Loved it here! Bart at reception was great! Room service daily. Ok kitchen facilities, BYO spoons! Down side no wifi in bedroom and beds were really hard. Definitely will come back. HOLA!!

Great place, a few steps to the metro. Friendly helpful staff, we will be staying again during our trip.

Convenient location from the train station and very pretty room with friendly and helpful staff! If I had a next time, I'd surely stay here again. But there was an couple who used the shower with the shower box's door opened and after them all the floor of the bathroom was terribly wet. Anyway I'm satisfied with everything of this B&B.

Really good place to stay. We stayed in an outside building of the hotel, but it was really nice. Huge livingroom, where we could relax. Also the wifi is extremly good. Fast internet 24h a day. Would defenitly recommend this for a few nights

• 5th Oct 2014

The breakfast was not good. Milk was finished. There was no refrigerator and microwave. You should add corn-flex in the breakfast.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • India

The rooms do not have any air conditioning and no screens on the windows, so mosquitoes come in at night if the windows are open. There are no fans in the rooms and the rooms were quite hot. They have two locations, the one listed is farther from the train station so if you are in the other location (which you don't know until you get there), you have to walk back almost to the train station to get to your room. It was rather expensive, but Milan tends to be a more expensive city.

When i learned we were staying in the other building, i was a bit worried cause i read it was not a good value. But, happily, it was wrong. The other building is really nice and quiet, and closer to the metro station. If you add to that a very welcoming staff and a good price, you can easily say that "I am here" is a great place to stay. I definitly recommend this hotel, and if i return to Milan someday, i will not looking for another place.

Very clean, both bedrooms and bathrooms. Very close to the train station, don't bother getting the metro, it's a 5 minute walk away. We only stayed one night so couldn't get much of a feel for atmosphere but the breakfast was nice with fresh juice, cereal, toast and fruit.

• 14th Aug 2014

It was great! Very kind staff and nice rooms.

Like one comment said, it felt as if staying in a hotel. I had a great stay at I am here. I was put in an apartment in a separate building from the main hostel. The apartment was nice and secured. The bathroom shared by three rooms were new and clean. My single room was pretty and I loved the balcony. The only cons were that there's a club behind the building and they played music really loud during weekends, and that the floor in my clean but not really clean as there were some dust/sand.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Its a Nice hostel and staff is very friendly.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • India

The hostel is very close to the central station. There was no AC in the rooms but the fan was suitable. I had asked for single and ended up with a double free of charge! Wifi in the rooms worked well and i felt like i was in a hotel.

We got a room in the other building they are operating (on the same street) and it was a nightmare. The room was so hot, we couldn't sleep and we weren't provided a single fan. WORST, the windows are directly on a night club, so we couldn't sleep at all. If you select this hostel, insists on being on the main facilities and not anywhere else !!!

• 18th Jul 2014

Awesome! I super recommend it! Very clean, good shower, they offer towels, Tv is very good. It's VERY close to central station. I have nohing to complain about, I loved it. Wifi works well. Breakfast is not suuuper but it's ok, you can eat a lot. I would stay again for sure

I did not feel fully safe in the area. I was put in a separate building from the main hostel. I did not feel like the area had much character. There was not a main common area in the building I was in. However, the room was very comfortable and clean and the bathroom was really nicely done and comfortable.

This was a great place to stay in Milan. Close to Centrale but the area was safe. I look forward to staying here again when I come to Milan. Thank you.

We stayed in a building separate from the reception. It was clean, big, and bright, and the shared bathroom was very clean and comfortable, and the WiFi was very good. The location is good: right above the Sondrio metro station. However, there was only 1 bathroom, which meant long waits just to brush our teeth. IMPORTANT! There is some sort of club next to the building, so ear plugs are definitely recommended. Breakfast was very rudimentary.

Very nice, modern B&B. Only here for one night, but the room and bathroom were clean. The breakfast was above average, and the staff was nice.

Personally I found this whole experience really creepy, we were taken to an apartment about a 5 minute walk from the first place we went too (which was creepy enough) and we were in an apartment with 3 rooms of two but they were both empty. The owner strolled in and out of the apartment and constantly left the front door wide open which was weird/scary. I heard noises all night from people above and below and hardly slept. The apartment was really nice

everything was great! thank you wery much!

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts