I am here -Gioia66 Reviews

Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, Milan, Italy

The rooms do not have any air conditioning and no screens on the windows, so mosquitoes come in at night if the windows are open. There are no fans in the rooms and the rooms were quite hot. They have two locations, the one listed is farther from the train station so if you are in the other location (which you don't know until you get there), you have to walk back almost to the train station to get to your room. It was rather expensive, but Milan tends to be a more expensive city.

When i learned we were staying in the other building, i was a bit worried cause i read it was not a good value. But, happily, it was wrong. The other building is really nice and quiet, and closer to the metro station. If you add to that a very welcoming staff and a good price, you can easily say that "I am here" is a great place to stay. I definitly recommend this hotel, and if i return to Milan someday, i will not looking for another place.

Very clean, both bedrooms and bathrooms. Very close to the train station, don't bother getting the metro, it's a 5 minute walk away. We only stayed one night so couldn't get much of a feel for atmosphere but the breakfast was nice with fresh juice, cereal, toast and fruit.

• 14th Aug 2014

It was great! Very kind staff and nice rooms.

Like one comment said, it felt as if staying in a hotel. I had a great stay at I am here. I was put in an apartment in a separate building from the main hostel. The apartment was nice and secured. The bathroom shared by three rooms were new and clean. My single room was pretty and I loved the balcony. The only cons were that there's a club behind the building and they played music really loud during weekends, and that the floor in my clean but not really clean as there were some dust/sand.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Its a Nice hostel and staff is very friendly.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • India

The hostel is very close to the central station. There was no AC in the rooms but the fan was suitable. I had asked for single and ended up with a double free of charge! Wifi in the rooms worked well and i felt like i was in a hotel.

We got a room in the other building they are operating (on the same street) and it was a nightmare. The room was so hot, we couldn't sleep and we weren't provided a single fan. WORST, the windows are directly on a night club, so we couldn't sleep at all. If you select this hostel, insists on being on the main facilities and not anywhere else !!!

• 18th Jul 2014

Awesome! I super recommend it! Very clean, good shower, they offer towels, Tv is very good. It's VERY close to central station. I have nohing to complain about, I loved it. Wifi works well. Breakfast is not suuuper but it's ok, you can eat a lot. I would stay again for sure

I did not feel fully safe in the area. I was put in a separate building from the main hostel. I did not feel like the area had much character. There was not a main common area in the building I was in. However, the room was very comfortable and clean and the bathroom was really nicely done and comfortable.

This was a great place to stay in Milan. Close to Centrale but the area was safe. I look forward to staying here again when I come to Milan. Thank you.

We stayed in a building separate from the reception. It was clean, big, and bright, and the shared bathroom was very clean and comfortable, and the WiFi was very good. The location is good: right above the Sondrio metro station. However, there was only 1 bathroom, which meant long waits just to brush our teeth. IMPORTANT! There is some sort of club next to the building, so ear plugs are definitely recommended. Breakfast was very rudimentary.

Very nice, modern B&B. Only here for one night, but the room and bathroom were clean. The breakfast was above average, and the staff was nice.

Personally I found this whole experience really creepy, we were taken to an apartment about a 5 minute walk from the first place we went too (which was creepy enough) and we were in an apartment with 3 rooms of two but they were both empty. The owner strolled in and out of the apartment and constantly left the front door wide open which was weird/scary. I heard noises all night from people above and below and hardly slept. The apartment was really nice

everything was great! thank you wery much!

The B&B I am here is a very good one in t erms of quality and price. It is very well located, next to a metro station and to the central train station in a quiet area. The rooms are nicely renovated with a minimalist but neat furnishing. The whole apartment is extremely clean! The owner, Roberta, is really nice and helpful, as the receptionist also! The wifi connection is great, we have a TV in the room. As for the breakfast, it is minimalist, but you have at least a hot coffee+croissant+fruits.

This was an awesome b