I am here -Gioia66 Reviews

Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

If you are looking for a place to stay in Milan near the central station, this is the place I highly recommended. Just 5 mins walk from the station. Everything in this hostel is in the perfect condition. Rooms are new and super clean. There's a self-service light breakfast for 24-hour. The bathroom and shower are good. Furthermore, the staff is super friendly and also gave us the suggestion for our day trip in Milan and very nice local restaurants.

I walked from the central station to the hotel which took me around 15min (Im a slow walker). I met Sachin and he gave me a really warm welcome and was very helpful and friendly from the beginning. I suggest you estimate your arrival time and add half an hour to it and let them know to avoid the staff waiting up for you.

• 15th Mar 2014
  • China

The staff were lovely and welcoming. We saved so much money having breakfast provided for us, and facilities for cooking each day. Beds were comfy, the place was clean, wifi was really good.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts