I am here -Gioia66 Reviews

Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, Milan, Italy

No reply when I write the email to cancel the hotel since the strike action of the train staff... To course me could not arrive Milan...

Really clean and super friendly staff! I got my room in a seperate building ! The room was nice with balcony towards the backyard. It was a bit noisy though everytime other guests entered due to the very thin walls! The only really negative experience was when i had to leave; I was told to leave the keys in the room, but when i arrived downstairs at the main entrance the door was locked and i got trapped in the staircase !

• 13th Mar 2015

Great host! Only stayed for one night but it was perfect for what we needed. Close to train station and very quiet

Only issue was someone in the apartment above was watching television until very late into the night at a very loud volume so it was hard to sleep.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts