I am here -Gioia66 Reviews

Via Melchiorre Gioia 66, Milan, Italy

When i arrived there i noticed that the heating system wasn't working. But i was clean and had a good location.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Have stayed here several times and cannot fault this place. Would recommend this place to anyone!!

Loved it here! Bart at reception was great! Room service daily. Ok kitchen facilities, BYO spoons! Down side no wifi in bedroom and beds were really hard. Definitely will come back. HOLA!!

Great place, a few steps to the metro. Friendly helpful staff, we will be staying again during our trip.

Convenient location from the train station and very pretty room with friendly and helpful staff! If I had a next time, I'd surely stay here again. But there was an couple who used the shower with the shower box's door opened and after them all the floor of the bathroom was terribly wet. Anyway I'm satisfied with everything of this B&B.

Really good place to stay. We stayed in an outside building of the hotel, but it was really nice. Huge livingroom, where we could relax. Also the wifi is extremly good. Fast internet 24h a day. Would defenitly recommend this for a few nights

• 5th Oct 2014

The breakfast was not good. Milk was finished. There was no refrigerator and microwave. You should add corn-flex in the breakfast.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • India

The rooms do not have any air conditioning and no screens on the windows, so mosquitoes come in at night if the windows are open. There are no fans in the rooms and the rooms were quite hot. They have two locations, the one listed is farther from the train station so if you are in the other location (which you don't know until you get there), you have to walk back almost to the train station to get to your room. It was rather expensive, but Milan tends to be a more expensive city.

When i learned we were staying in the other building, i was a bit worried cause i read it was not a good value. But, happily, it was wrong. The other building is really nice and quiet, and closer to the metro station. If you add to that a very welcoming staff and a good price, you can easily say that "I am here" is a great place to stay. I definitly recommend this hotel, and if i return to Milan someday, i will not looking for another place.

Very clean, both bedrooms and bathrooms. Very close to the train station, don't bother getting the metro, it's a 5 minute walk away. We only stayed one night so couldn't get much of a feel for atmosphere but the breakfast was nice with fresh juice, cereal, toast and fruit.

• 14th Aug 2014

It was great! Very kind staff and nice rooms.

Like one comment said, it felt as if staying in a hotel. I had a great stay at I am here. I was put in an apartment in a separate building from the main hostel. The apartment was nice and secured. The bathroom shared by three rooms were new and clean. My single room was pretty and I loved the balcony. The only cons were that there's a club behind the building and they played music really loud during weekends, and that the floor in my clean but not really clean as there were some dust/sand.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Thailand

Its a Nice hostel and staff is very friendly.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • India

The hostel is very close to the central station. There was no AC in the rooms but the fan was suitable. I had asked for single and ended up with a double free of charge! Wifi in the rooms worked well and i felt like i was in a hotel.

We got a room in the other building they are operating (on the same street) and it was a nightmare. The room was so hot, we couldn't sleep and we weren't provided a single fan. WORST, the windows are directly on a night club, so we couldn't sleep at all. If you select this hostel, insists on being on the main facilities and not anywhere else !!!

• 18th Jul 2014

Awesome! I super recommend it! Very clean, good shower, they offer towels, Tv is very good. It's VERY close to central station. I have nohing to complain about, I loved it. Wifi works well. Breakfast is not suuuper but it's ok, you can eat a lot. I would stay again for sure

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts