IC Holiday Shun Cheng

• Room 2503, Building B, Shuncheng Superior Apartmen, Wuhua District, Kunming, China

6.3
Good 46 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 46 Total Reviews
IC Holiday Shun Cheng Located at Room 2503, Building B, Shuncheng Superior Apartmen, Wuhua District, Kunming.
China
Kunming 650032 Room 2503, Building B, Shuncheng Superior Apartmen, Wuhua District
63% 46
25.0350900 102.7065789
    Rooms available

2nd Jun 2016
6.0

doorman to building told me the place didn't exsist and sent me away. After demanding entrance I got up stairs. I had to knock for 5-10 minutes for the receptionist to open the door. The receptionist said I didn't have a booking despite my confirmation email printed, they also don't even have dorms the size I booked. I was drove later to another apartment they own and given a bunk there with no change in cost. The apartments seem clean, both had great views over the city. If no trouble seem nice

10th Feb 2016
6.6

The hostel never returned my email about airport pickup, and they had given my bed away when I arrived very late. I tried to tell them I was coming late, but never received a reply. Better customer service would make me want to return again, but now I am not going to.