IC Holiday Shun Cheng Reviews

Room 2503, Building B, Shuncheng Superior Apartmen, Wuhua District, Kunming, China

This is not really a hostel. They rent small apartments and use them as hostels. When I arrived nobody was at the place and just a cartel that says: if nobody please call this number... So, they had some kind of problem with my room and they sent me by my own to another location where I got an small apartment for myself. The stuff were friendly and at the end it I got the most expensive paying the cheapest, but it's not what you expect.

Rick was a great host and knew a lot about Kunming. Ask for the door code in advance as the reception area is not manned at all times. Hostel was more like a serviced apartment, very clean and modern. Right in the mall with a lot of good restaurants and areas near by. If you want a hostel instead of an apartment stay at the hump around the corner, very cool place. I would highly recommend this place, it just isn't a hostel that's all, but is nice to get a clean place with great service.