IHSP Chicago Hostel at Damen CTA Reviews

1616 N. Damen Ave, CTA Blue Line, Chicago, USA

Nice area and nice hostel. Would stay there again!

Dear Staff: Yes, my stay was very rewarding and I recommend it for everyone. With Christian love, Jack Johncock BS, AA

This is such a great value. I felt entirely safe. One has to swipe to get in to the building. There are locks on all the dorm doors. There are lockers in the dorm rooms.The parking (reserve ahead! there are only three spots) was also secure. The bathrooms were bleached twice daily. One could observe the towels going through rinse cycles. There were no bugs, no blood stains on the sheets, no hair in the shower drains. We had no problems, and will stay here again next time we're in Chicago!! :)

• 28th Mar 2014

The girl lost patiences with me but no biggie. Overall the place was so clean, very impress by that because most places can be gross. The free pancake breakfast every morning was Awesome! The free internet, towels, blankets, locker lock, guitar, and costless other things was the boom.com too! And it was the cheapest, right off the airport. This is the spot for me next time I'm in Chicago!!!!!

• 27th Mar 2014