IHSP Santa Barbara

Very Good 321 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017
7.4

I actually loved this hostel! It's nice and cosy, the room I stayed in was sufficient for my time in Santa Barbara and the people I met were lovely.

• Denmark, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2017

My bed was a bit unsteady, so I could feel every move from the bottom bunk, but other than that the place was nice, clean and cozy 😊

6th Apr 2017

Good Place to stay, happy that there is such a place in Santa Barbara. Not the best hostel in the world but it is sufficient, clean and has nice owners.

• USA, Male, 41+
2nd Apr 2017
5.7

I did not stay....first time booking in a hostle I am not. A student and the room rate went up to $70. I would like. To get my booking fee back...Please

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Mar 2017
3.1

Very overpriced and not v clean. Poor showers. All in all felt it was a rip off.

12th Mar 2017
6.6

The hostel is hard to find, it blends in with the other buildings. The bathrooms were the biggest issue, no curtains on windows in either of them, so someone outside could see right into it. The rooms were very small to have 6 people in. Good price, but probably wouldn't go back.

• Sweden, Couple, 18-24
17th Feb 2017
6.3

A small room to have 10 beds in and a very small kitchen. The bathrooms were clean. A lot of people in a small space and you didn't have room for to sit and eat your breakfast or dinner. Overall it was a okey stay! :)

9th Jan 2017
2.6

Nobody was there from staff overnight. It was dirty and smelly. The staff member my first night was very rude. Not enough bathrooms. Common area way to small. Hard to find location. Before even arriving, received a very unfriendly email about check-in. Had to pay for a towel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

This hostel was really great, very clean and a good atmosphere! The staff especially were incredibly helpful and friendly - when I was in danger of missing my bus the lovely Paul actually drove me to the station so that I wouldn't be there in time!! I would highly recommend :)

5th Jan 2017
8.0

It was a good experience and the location was good. The only thing that I hoped could be different was the parking which at the time was pretty difficult and muddy and the lockers. The lockers were very cheap and were easily opened even with a lock. Despite those little things, it was a great experience.