IHSP Santa Barbara

Very Good 341 Total Reviews
Very Good 341 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 31-40
20th Jun 2017

Minimum Frühstück, aber es ist schließlich ein Hostel! Würde jederzeit wieder dort buchen!

19th Jun 2017
6.3

I've been all over the world and slept on many beds in a bunch of different hostels. The one I had here is the most uncomfortable mattress I've ever been on. I almost contemplated sleeping in my car. It would be one thing if the price matched the quality, but you're paying a good amount of money to sleep on wires digging into your body. Other than that the hostel had a great vibe. The people working at the hostel were awesome. The breakfast is a great deal. Just that darn bed!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
7th Jun 2017

I loved this hostel. Probably the best one yet that I have stayed in. Great atmosphere and everyone was super friendly. If there was one negative the rooms were a little small but I didn't really mind that as I didn't spend much time in my room. Definitely would recommend to anyone!

• simone_dighton7260
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
30th May 2017

It's a great place to stay. The only thing I would change is there booking system that says 6 bed dorm. I paid for 6 and got put in a 10. When I brought it up they said because there is a door frame separating 6 beds and 4 beds it's classified as 6. When 10 people are all using the same door it's 10 therefore it should be cheaper!

• wesworkw3296
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
21st May 2017
7.7

Was nice. Not much atmosphere but overall was good.

• alymatho6342
  • USA, Female, 25-30
6th May 2017
7.1

Everything would've been great if there hadn't been ants all over the room.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017
7.4

I actually loved this hostel! It's nice and cosy, the room I stayed in was sufficient for my time in Santa Barbara and the people I met were lovely.

• Denmark, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2017

My bed was a bit unsteady, so I could feel every move from the bottom bunk, but other than that the place was nice, clean and cozy 😊

6th Apr 2017

Good Place to stay, happy that there is such a place in Santa Barbara. Not the best hostel in the world but it is sufficient, clean and has nice owners.

• USA, Male, 41+
2nd Apr 2017
5.7

I did not stay....first time booking in a hostle I am not. A student and the room rate went up to $70. I would like. To get my booking fee back...Please