IM Guest House Reviews

2-7-2 Katsuyamakita, Ikuno-ku, Osaka, Japan

First of all you cancelled my stay even though I booked the room. Then you have the guts to send me review mail. Wow

This place was pretty nice and easy to get to by train. I had a room with 3 other people, all of whom were my friends beforehand. It was clean enough and I liked that the beds had curtains for privacy. I think the location was good, though we did not have a lot of time to explore. We were actually trying to get a hostel in Kyoto so we didn't spend any time in Osaka on this trip. If I were to go back to Osaka I would check this place out again.

Really enjoyed staying here. There's a kitchen and a general area to use with lots of helpful books and maps around. Excellent are, close to train station and many stores and shops. Quiet neighborhood. Great stay.

• 7th Nov 2014

will be back again for sure

• 22nd Oct 2014