IM Guest House Reviews

2-7-2 Katsuyamakita, Ikuno-ku, Osaka, Japan

Okay for the price but bathrooms were a bit dirty and staff never seemed to be around when you wanted them. Location isn't really near anything either.

Yui very available, explaining where the nice clubs are and helping me out with laundry.

The hostel is in a charming back street and the hostess is really nice, the facilities are horrid though. Our door could be (and was) broken in by a four year old and you could hear every sound, including all the jammed doors that needed an extra push. Warm water was only available for the first few guests and internet didn't reach anything beyond the first room after the reception area. Living area was very awkward. Could be a great place, but definitely needs some improvements.

A very basic hostel, pretty old and not so clean. Location isn't bad, but it's not particularly close to anything. For 2500 for one night in a dorm bed, I was expecting a nicer facility. No lockers and the shower room is a pain to use. Overly excited staff lady insisted on taking my picture before I left.

Nami is such a nice lady! The bed comes with electronic heating pad, which would be very ideal for the winter! However the rooms seemed it needed some maintenance. Overall pleasant stay!

The staff is nice, location is a bit too far from the station. My most concern are the cleanest of hostel. It was very small, old and very dirty especially bed room and bathroom.

First of all you cancelled my stay even though I booked the room. Then you have the guts to send me review mail. Wow

This place was pretty nice and easy to get to by train. I had a room with 3 other people, all of whom were my friends beforehand. It was clean enough and I liked that the beds had curtains for privacy. I think the location was good, though we did not have a lot of time to explore. We were actually trying to get a hostel in Kyoto so we didn't spend any time in Osaka on this trip. If I were to go back to Osaka I would check this place out again.

Really enjoyed staying here. There's a kitchen and a general area to use with lots of helpful books and maps around. Excellent are, close to train station and many stores and shops. Quiet neighborhood. Great stay.

• 7th Nov 2014