INOUT Hostel Reviews

Major del Rectoret, 2, Barcelona, Spain

Lovely, and very helpful, front of house staff. Even got a free room upgrade! Sadly, same can't be said for kitchen staff who are very rude

It does not make clear in the description or directions to this hostel that it is a 10-15 minute hike up a mountain from the train station to the rooms, which can be inconvenient for people carrying huge backpacks. Staff was friendly though. On the way up we encountered wild boars, which frightened us at first but we were told are not dangerous. It should also be made clear that the national park uses the facilities for kids camping groups, so the pool etc is not always free. Otherwise good.

The location was absolute rubish. 7km from he city centre isn't so bad, but unless you like to walk up several hills in +35 degrees then I would seriously reconsider finding a better hostel. By far, the staff were the worst part. Even the management is quick to throw staff under he buss; one blamed staff rudeness on the fact that most of he staff are disabled. There is much more that I can say about finding poop in the bathroom shower stall, poor Internet connection, and incompetent staff.

Thanks Inout!!!

• 17th Jul 2015

Pretty nice Hostel, friendly and chilled out atmosphere, a little bit out of the city, not always a bad thing if you wanna some time to yourself to chill.

Great hostel with comfy beds and secure facilities. Appreciated how lockers returned money after use and that each bed bad a lamp and charging point. That being said it is a 20 minute train to the city, which isn't bad, except on weekdays the last train is at 11:50 from Barcelona centre, so your stuck with a 20 euro can fare if you go out and want to come back before the first train at 4:50. 24 bar and food was great, good value too! Watch out for the boars :p

Beautiful place but the people are so incredibly rude. Saw a worker kill one of the wild pigs that roam the land. The stay was horrible. I would never go back and i don't recommend

• 4th Jul 2015

Not bad hostel, but receptionist almost didn't speak English. Breakfast wasn't bad, but staff there was little bit unpleasant and didn't tidy properly.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Czech Republic

This was the greatest hostel I've been to, great atmosphere, fun people, and beautiful location! Also, you get a massive glass of wine for 1€, make sure you do all your drinking at the hostel before you go out.

Lovely hostel, great area if you like a walk, just outside of the city centre, facilities are great. Only negative is the language barrier, I found it quite difficult to communicate, so learning a bit of would be benefit!

Couldn't ask for a better experience. (:

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Israel

Excellent. Great place to stay out of the city center, nice surroundings, and well conected to town by train. The staff in reception is really helpful, kind and friendly. Relaxing atmosphere. Interesting decoration, spacious spaces and clean. Assorted breakfast that you can enjoy while breathing clean air in the restaurant terrace surrounded by trees and some cats in the midle of the mountain. I would have stayed longer. The lack is security,some people's belongings were stolen in the room

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Spain

I work for a charity that employs people with special needs in the UK, so was looking forward to my visit. Unfortunately when I arrived I found the woman on the front desk unwelcoming, and even a bit rude even though she spoke English. The kitchen was disgusting, I would never have stayed if I knew it would be like that. Compared to the facilities in a much smaller hostel in the centre, this hostel is lacking. Breakfast was disappointing and not what I expected from the description.

One of my favourite hostels. The staff are exceptional and at that price, with breakfast and a swimming pool included it is hard to beat. The hill is not as bad as other people have posted, unless you have mobility problems. The location may be outside barcelona but it is beautiful.

A brilliant hostel. When I come back to Barcelona I will always be staying here. It is cheap, very clean and most importantly it is set in a beautiful natural park halfway up a mountain and there are dozens of beautiful hiking trails nearby. It only takes 15 min to get in to Barcelona and this is worth it to stay here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast but nothing too special. They serve food all night - delicious and cheap pizzas. Thank you INOUT!

Only stayed there for about 6 hours but it seems like an alright hostel. They held my bags for me when I was trying to check in too early. It is away from main city center of Barcelona but it is in a very nice location.

I don't want to say this world, but it was really awful, terrible. I don't like. location is so bad But staff is good.

No supermarket for miles. Have to hike up a treacherous hill. It's nice but a bit inconvenient

spacious dormitories, nice staff, parking area, good connection to city centre - exactly what I was looking for my special needs concerning travelling with my own packed car.