INOUT Hostel

Fabulous 1700 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2017
7.1

InOut is quite far from the city center and there is nothing around besides the park so you are forced to eat/drink in the restaurant on the premises. The facilities were clean and if you are looking for a quiet retreat or stay for a day it would be okay. Not good for meeting other people or exploring Barcelona really. Had a lot of confusion with breakfast/lunch buffet as in what was included and not included. Would not stay again.

15th Apr 2017
6.6

REALLY far from the main parts of Barcelona, and you have to walk up pretty steep hills from the train/bus station to get there. Beds were decent, bathrooms pretty good, and food was good (free breakfast) but not a ton of variety and not "all you can eat" like most hostels. Cats run around the outside areas so that was a bit annoying since I'm slightly allergic, but they didn't bother anyone too much. Was nice to meet people at breakfast.

15th Apr 2017

Inout hostel was a great find. Friendly staff with special needs, so your money is going to a good cause. Amazing location in a natural park. Swimming pool was OPEN, and gets afternoon sun. Breakfast in morning was single serving and fine. Catch train S1 Terrassa or S2 Sabadell to Baixador de Vallvidrer, takes 15 min. There is a steep hill to walk up if you have a suitcase. Great place for artists, photographers, and hikers. Recommended. Be aware they preauthorise your credit card.

14th Apr 2017
5.7

While I love the concept of the hostel and respect its cause, my stay there was not the most pleasant. The bathrooms stank with an awful odor and one of the two toilets and one of the two showers for 14 people did not properly function. The rubbish bin was a mess and I'm not sure if it's common here, but there was some sort of religious ritual going on in the community room every night of my stay. To each his own, but at 11pm I'm not terribly fond of chanting and hissing sounding next to my bed.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017
5.1

We booked thinking we could escape the city and use the swimming pool however it was closed. Language barriers sometimes influenced the communication with the staff unfortunately and just meant that we didn't have the best experience. Quite far away from everything and so its whether thats what you're looking for. Was only given 1 key but had to pay for 2 beds, had to pay for sheets if you wanted them.

• England, Male, 18-24
30th Mar 2017
7.7

Inout hostel was my first hostel I stayed at. I have never been to a place where all the staff have disabilities. I think this is great as well as it is a non profit organisation! It's not too far from the metro station and it doesn't take long to get to the city. The only problem I found was that my bed was uncormfortable, makes a lot of noise while twisting and turning when sleeping

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2017

Lovely quiet place tucked away in the hills, perfect for a few days recovery after partying too hard 😉 Not ideal for solo travellers, and be aware of the distance from city centre

• England, Female, 41+
12th Mar 2017

This is a great project. I feel I didn't make the most of it - it was my own fault not reading the literature I was given. I hadn't booked meals as requested, and I think I annoyed staff by asking for meals they were not expecting to serve. Great vegetarian food. Would have been nice if it was hot. I feel a bit reluctant to visit in high season because of the lack of toilet facilities.

9th Mar 2017
4.9

This place actually advertised wheelchair accessible. We arrived late. Checked in, then had to travel up the steep road to get to the building. In the morning I decided it was too much to go back down the hill and back up, so my friend said he would get something for me. He was told that if I could not get there, I could go hungry. He offered to pay for anything for me and they still refused. I felt small and embarrassed that he had to experience this. I guess

8th Mar 2017
7.4

Located at a hill in the midst of a nature park, this Hostel is quite far off from the hustle of the city. It is well connected to Plaça Catalunya by a train ride of ~ 30 mins. The included free breakfast is amazing. My only complaint is that my bed was not changed from that of the previous occupant - although it was his/her fault as they were supposed to put the sheets on the ground before leaving. Maybe the hostel should keep track and do it on their own.