INOUT Hostel Reviews

Major del Rectoret, 2, Barcelona, Spain

Beautiful place but the people are so incredibly rude. Saw a worker kill one of the wild pigs that roam the land. The stay was horrible. I would never go back and i don't recommend

• 4th Jul 2015

Not bad hostel, but receptionist almost didn't speak English. Breakfast wasn't bad, but staff there was little bit unpleasant and didn't tidy properly.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Czech Republic

Lovely hostel, great area if you like a walk, just outside of the city centre, facilities are great. Only negative is the language barrier, I found it quite difficult to communicate, so learning a bit of would be benefit!

Couldn't ask for a better experience. (:

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Israel

Excellent. Great place to stay out of the city center, nice surroundings, and well conected to town by train. The staff in reception is really helpful, kind and friendly. Relaxing atmosphere. Interesting decoration, spacious spaces and clean. Assorted breakfast that you can enjoy while breathing clean air in the restaurant terrace surrounded by trees and some cats in the midle of the mountain. I would have stayed longer. The lack is security,some people's belongings were stolen in the room

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Spain

I work for a charity that employs people with special needs in the UK, so was looking forward to my visit. Unfortunately when I arrived I found the woman on the front desk unwelcoming, and even a bit rude even though she spoke English. The kitchen was disgusting, I would never have stayed if I knew it would be like that. Compared to the facilities in a much smaller hostel in the centre, this hostel is lacking. Breakfast was disappointing and not what I expected from the description.

One of my favourite hostels. The staff are exceptional and at that price, with breakfast and a swimming pool included it is hard to beat. The hill is not as bad as other people have posted, unless you have mobility problems. The location may be outside barcelona but it is beautiful.

A brilliant hostel. When I come back to Barcelona I will always be staying here. It is cheap, very clean and most importantly it is set in a beautiful natural park halfway up a mountain and there are dozens of beautiful hiking trails nearby. It only takes 15 min to get in to Barcelona and this is worth it to stay here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast but nothing too special. They serve food all night - delicious and cheap pizzas. Thank you INOUT!

Only stayed there for about 6 hours but it seems like an alright hostel. They held my bags for me when I was trying to check in too early. It is away from main city center of Barcelona but it is in a very nice location.

• 29th May 2015

I don't want to say this world, but it was really awful, terrible. I don't like. location is so bad But staff is good.

No supermarket for miles. Have to hike up a treacherous hill. It's nice but a bit inconvenient

spacious dormitories, nice staff, parking area, good connection to city centre - exactly what I was looking for my special needs concerning travelling with my own packed car.