INOUT Hostel Reviews

Major del Rectoret, 2, Barcelona, Spain

A brilliant hostel. When I come back to Barcelona I will always be staying here. It is cheap, very clean and most importantly it is set in a beautiful natural park halfway up a mountain and there are dozens of beautiful hiking trails nearby. It only takes 15 min to get in to Barcelona and this is worth it to stay here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast but nothing too special. They serve food all night - delicious and cheap pizzas. Thank you INOUT!

Only stayed there for about 6 hours but it seems like an alright hostel. They held my bags for me when I was trying to check in too early. It is away from main city center of Barcelona but it is in a very nice location.

I don't want to say this world, but it was really awful, terrible. I don't like. location is so bad But staff is good.

No supermarket for miles. Have to hike up a treacherous hill. It's nice but a bit inconvenient

spacious dormitories, nice staff, parking area, good connection to city centre - exactly what I was looking for my special needs concerning travelling with my own packed car.

1 2 Next » last »