IS@K Guest House Reviews

4F, 683-134 Hannam-Dong, Yongsan-Ku, Seoul, South Korea

I really enjoyed my stay. Dukho and his staff were very helpful. They gave me tips and information. The only downside is that ladies dorm is facing the road so if you keep windows open, then it is too noisy in the night. The hostel is very well maintained, safe and clean. I loved their policy of leaving footwear outside and wearing house slippers in the hostel. Very akin to Asian culture. If I go to Seoul again, I will definitely stay with them. It is well located also.

I stayed there for 3 nights. On second night,there is a male guest coming into the room with shoes. I thought guests not allowed to bring shoe inside but that was at night time. On 3rd night, there is another male guest coming in.shocked with the small room because i thought it can fit only 4 persons at one time but five actually.you should.maintain it 4 persons max to give others some space.tq

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

I am really sorry for the inconvenience. We notice to every guests must take off their shoes. But sometime they are confused. about the space actually you have booked 5 person dorm room. So we sometimes made extra bed for the guest in dorm room.Please understand it Thank you

Great staff and location. There are comfortable beds and lockers in the rooms. Free coffee/tea and toast are a great plus. I would definitely recommend this hostel and will stay again!

We loved the hostel and it was placed in a good environment. Thank you!

Amazing location - right in the center of Itawon and close to the subway station. Amazing staff and owner! Coming back again in a few days :)

very good value for the price

• 18th Apr 2015

I so love the place the first time I travelled to Seoul last year. So for this year I chose to stay there again, and for the second time around I had a pleasant stay. The place is maintained clean always, the staff are very approachable, knowledgeable and helpful. The free bread/tea nook is a nice filling and refreshing come-on especially for a budget traveller like me, it is a great help. Isak is like my home in Seoul.

it was great time to be there. I'm so sorry that we slept through the check out time :(

A good place to stay if you prefer the convenience while the place is a little bit small. It is just 3 minutes walk to the Itaewan subway. To the Incheon airport, the bus stop is just right in front of the building. The owner is very friendly and the place is well managed, clean and tidy.

Definitely a good choice for those who has budget concern but would like to live downtown Seoul!!! The location is pretty good and it's not far from most places typical tourists would like to pay a visit. However bearing in mind that Itaewon is mostly a place where foreigners gather. That being said, if you would like to explore more of the authentic Korean culture, you should reach out more in different parts of the city.

Great, simple place to stay in Itaewon. Location is excellent if you want to be near Itaewon. Wifi is very good and facilities are all perfectly reasonable. Owner is very helpful for travel plans and recommendations. If you're looking for a no frills place to stay and use as a home base, this is an excellent choice.

This guesthouse was great. The location was right next to the main clubs and restaurants in Itaewon, but it was still quiet and peaceful. The staff are super helpful and will check on you if you are late. It was really clean and comfortable. I'll definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

• 28th Feb 2015

I think This is the Best Place In Itaewon. I could feel the Kind of the people

Great place! I'll be back. :)

Helpful and friendly staff and a nice place to meet other travelers. The location in the embassy area isn't bad either.

Stayed here for one night on my way out of Korea. Stayed in the basic single hoping to get a better rest before flying out. The reviews that said the rooms were tiny weren't kidding! There is the bed and about six inches of floor before the wall. But it was comfortable and quiet and good for a one night stay. The owner speaks great English and is very kind and helpful as well, which is always a plus.

Very rowdy group on New Years.

Thank you for your review. There was new year day party out side. Some guests went to hang out and came back late. So I am really sorry about that happening. Please understand that is not frequent. We try to check rules and policies and notice to guests. Thank you

A very good hostel. I was a little troublesome because I was in the middle of moving apartments and slept in the hostel with a lot of luggage, but the staff was very friendly and helped me when I needed help. The location is excellent, a very short walk from all the interesting places in Itaewon.

it's in okay place. The staff was friendly and location is good enough. However, I probably would pay extra to stay in a hotel. If you need somewhere to stay for one night, go for it. Anything more than that, and your back will pay.