IS@K Guest House Reviews

4F, 683-134 Hannam-Dong, Yongsan-Ku, Seoul, South Korea

This guesthouse was great. The location was right next to the main clubs and restaurants in Itaewon, but it was still quiet and peaceful. The staff are super helpful and will check on you if you are late. It was really clean and comfortable. I'll definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

• 28th Feb 2015

I think This is the Best Place In Itaewon. I could feel the Kind of the people

Great place! I'll be back. :)

Stayed here for one night on my way out of Korea. Stayed in the basic single hoping to get a better rest before flying out. The reviews that said the rooms were tiny weren't kidding! There is the bed and about six inches of floor before the wall. But it was comfortable and quiet and good for a one night stay. The owner speaks great English and is very kind and helpful as well, which is always a plus.

Very rowdy group on New Years.

A very good hostel. I was a little troublesome because I was in the middle of moving apartments and slept in the hostel with a lot of luggage, but the staff was very friendly and helped me when I needed help. The location is excellent, a very short walk from all the interesting places in Itaewon.

it's in okay place. The staff was friendly and location is good enough. However, I probably would pay extra to stay in a hotel. If you need somewhere to stay for one night, go for it. Anything more than that, and your back will pay.

The staff is very friendly and on my ast day, they showed me how to use the subway to the airport, which was relatively cheaper than taking a bus. I will be coming back in future.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • South Africa

Just the best hostel ever 10/10👌

I was looking to party in Itaewon and wanted to be somewhere close to the action. IS@k is right at the heart of Itaewon, okay maybe like a 4 minute walk from the real heart but its located on the main strip. You really cant go wrong. The staffi is friendly and welcoming. The place isn't big, and the private single rooms are basically closest with no windows dont bother with them, it was my first time staying in a windowless room and I didn't like it. otherwise awesome place. stay in the dorm

• 7th Nov 2014

this is the fourth time i stayed in this guesthouse and everything is fine here and i suggest the usage of Hangangjin station instead of itaewon as it have elevator go to ground level on the same side of the guesthouse.

Simply put: wow! Extremely clean, extremely comfortable and with the added bonus of free toast, butter and jam 24h a day. The hostel is located in a funky part of Seoul where you can find food from all over the world. It's a quick subway ride into town so you're not really that far. The internet is super fast and the staff will go out of their way to help you and make sure you're feeling right at home. Would stay again!

This is my second time at Is@k and I'm happy with the property, the staff and their hospitality. The location is great. DownstAirs there is a money exchange, GS25 and restaurant galore! Best of all the airport bus/shuttle is just 30 meters away.

The single room was a closet with a bed and a small cupboard in it for hanging clothes etc. You had to walk through the group room, to get to it. Not exactly what I was expecting, but overall not too bad for the price. The staff was friendly and the facilities were not bad. If you don't mind sharing facilities or being in close quarters to other people, it's a good place to stay for the price and loacation.

• 24th Oct 2014

Was ok but considering its so close to G Guesthouse Is@k is worse on all parameters so no reason to chose this place. But it was ok safe clean ect. Only complaint is the layout, stayed in a 6man dorm and there were 3 other rooms whose only entrance was through the 6man dorm.

A good little place in a good location for public transport and nightlife I would stay again.

A little hard to find but other than that an amazing experience with very helpful staff.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Russia

We stayed in the twin room which was the best option for us. Bread, butter and jam readily available. Cold, filtered water there to use. Washing machine available. The toilet and the shower are in the same cubicle which I haven't experienced before, good strong shower though Location is great. Plenty of restaurants and shops and very convenient for the subway. Other guests were quiet and considerate.

We had wanderful time at the gesthouse and seoul and we aregrateful for your help in discovering your beautiful city

this was a great hostel and the staff couldn't be any more helpful, when i wanted to book a tour the staff were kind enough to phone the tour company up and book it for me. The location is close to a main metro station as well as tot he museum. overall great time was had here