8.1
Fabulous 688 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 688 Total Reviews
IS@K Guest House Located at 4F, 683-134 Hannam-Dong, Yongsan-Ku, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 140-210 4F, 683-134 Hannam-Dong, Yongsan-Ku
81% 688
37.5358915 126.9998610
    Rooms available

9th Jul 2016

Had a private room for myself but it was extremely small and compact 😅 and they didnt change my bedsheet the whole week (maybe because i didnt ask for it) but overall, cheap for Seoul and fairly clean. Recommended for solo budget travellers/college students

2nd Jul 2016
5.7

A quiet guesthouse a five minute walk from Itaewon. My dormitory was in it's own private apartment which was nice and quiet. No hot water was a problem though.

Thank you for your review. Hot water is running for 24 hours. But you did not how to use. in that case, if you noticed us then we could help you. But you did not tell anything. We will make better condition for the guest

9th Jun 2016

I have stayed here 4 times and it's wonderful everytime. I don't have high expectations for hostels, I just want a comfy bed and a clean bathroom. This place has these two criterias and more. The staff is incredibly helpful and resourceful. Plus its in a great location in Itaewon near lots of restaurants, bars, the metro station, and has a great rooftop view.

25th May 2016
7.1

Upgrade to a deluxe double otherwise do not bother staying. Deluxe rooms are in another building. Way nicer with actual air conditioning, more space, and clean shower, bathroom. Other private rooms are like prison cells and not good, door isnt a full door, air con was fueled with ice packs, and bathroom was moldy. Upgrade to deluxe or be dissapointed. Staff is nice though. Just needs to fix the first location

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th May 2016

Very cheap and nice and clean with an amazing roof top view. Good area with lots of food and shops near by.

30th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel! Very clean, and a great place to meet other travelers.

20th Apr 2016
8.0

Ok apartment in an interesting neighborhood. We got a double room in an apartment which was shared by another couple. Together we had our a kitchen and shared bathroom. The vibe and design of the hostel Does not lead to much interaction with other like minded guests. Good price though for a decent stay in a very diverse neighborhood with lots to do. Great bakeries, bars, and restaurants all around.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2016
7.4

The owner and the staff were really nice, helpful and friendly. They offer help to me before I ask them

16th Apr 2016
2.0

We booked a private room and were put in a tiny room with uncomfortable bunk beds, no window, no A/C. We closed the door at night and it STUCK CLOSED. The owner had to have his parents come and use a crowbar to open the door. We were stuck inside for over 2 hours in this boiling hot, tiny little room. Then they didn't refund our money or really offer any kind of apology. I would highly recommend staying literally anywhere else.

Thank you for your review. I am really sorry for inconvenience at mid night happening We did do our best. it was midnight so every service shop was closed..We tried to help you and we asked you change the room and we apologized enough about the door. But you said it was OK. But it was also your fault whatever because you broke door at first when you close the door. we did not ask you any damage about that It was not our fault . We understand you were not hapy. This review is so painful for us. But we are really sorry about the door problm

8th Apr 2016

Dukho is the Manager of this place and he is so friendly, since my flight got delayed, he actually waited for me for 2 hours extra in the mid night and guided me the way to get hostel even in his off time. I would love to give 5 stars for this hostel. Free bed and butter 24 hrs.