Fabulous 678 Total Reviews
Fabulous 678 Total Reviews
IS@K Guest House Located at 4F, 683-134 Hannam-Dong, Yongsan-Ku, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 140-210 4F, 683-134 Hannam-Dong, Yongsan-Ku
80% 678
37.5358915 126.9998610
    Rooms available

30th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel! Very clean, and a great place to meet other travelers.

20th Apr 2016
8.0

Ok apartment in an interesting neighborhood. We got a double room in an apartment which was shared by another couple. Together we had our a kitchen and shared bathroom. The vibe and design of the hostel Does not lead to much interaction with other like minded guests. Good price though for a decent stay in a very diverse neighborhood with lots to do. Great bakeries, bars, and restaurants all around.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
19th Apr 2016
7.4

The owner and the staff were really nice, helpful and friendly. They offer help to me before I ask them

16th Apr 2016
2.0

We booked a private room and were put in a tiny room with uncomfortable bunk beds, no window, no A/C. We closed the door at night and it STUCK CLOSED. The owner had to have his parents come and use a crowbar to open the door. We were stuck inside for over 2 hours in this boiling hot, tiny little room. Then they didn't refund our money or really offer any kind of apology. I would highly recommend staying literally anywhere else.

Thank you for your review. I am really sorry for inconvenience at mid night happening We did do our best. it was midnight so every service shop was closed..We tried to help you and we asked you change the room and we apologized enough about the door. But you said it was OK. But it was also your fault whatever because you broke door at first when you close the door. we did not ask you any damage about that It was not our fault . We understand you were not hapy. This review is so painful for us. But we are really sorry about the door problm

8th Apr 2016

Dukho is the Manager of this place and he is so friendly, since my flight got delayed, he actually waited for me for 2 hours extra in the mid night and guided me the way to get hostel even in his off time. I would love to give 5 stars for this hostel. Free bed and butter 24 hrs.

28th Mar 2016
6.3

Not my favorite. Good location close to metro, but staff was a bit rude and pushy on having you book trips with them. Not a fan of the owner, and though the other staff was quite friendly, he set a bad vibe in the hostel. A bit uptight and pushy with the guests when it came to extending bookings, laundry, trips. Had a pair of sandals stolen from the cubbies as well...

Thank you for your review. But you were misunderstood. The owner did not push to book tour and extending your staying. You asked our staff about tour and extend your night at first. The owner checked your booking. but you did not tell exactly what you want..So we checked again. because of room availability for other guests. But sorry for misunderstading

5th Mar 2016

In the past, I have stayed in the women's dormitory of this hostel, but this time I stayed in a private room. Their private rooms are in another building. When I arrived, the hostel employee took me to the building where they have their private rooms. It was a two-bedroom apartment with a single bathroom. There were no bathroom issues because the couple in the next room was gone for most of the night. The free wifi helped me with doing my computer work.

• USA, Male, 25-30
28th Feb 2016
8.0

Great for a one night stay - decent facilities but definitely not a party hostel.

• Wales, Couple, 25-30
17th Feb 2016

Private rooms aren't part of the main building they are 5 mins down the road. They are apartments and you share kitchen and bathroom with one other person. Owner is helpful, leaves a phone for you to call him if you have a problem, booked DMZ tour for us no problem night before (DMZ tour is really worth doing!) No bar/ restaurant but you don't need it. This street is full of bars and restaurants its fantastic! We didn't see a cleaner in 4 days though, bin in bathroom was getting quite full.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2016

I like this hostel. It's close to the metro. A lot of restaurants around. The place is clean. Staffs are friendly.