9.0
Superb 614 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 614 Total Reviews
ITH Adventure Hostel San Diego Located at 1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego.
USA
San Diego California 92101 1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA
90% 614
32.7224948 -117.1647946
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

Great staff so nice and caring. Loads of fun activities and a really clean place. Only complaint is I couldn't stay longer .

13th Aug 2016

A great place, beautiful house, cool art, cool people from all over. Barely needed to leave the hostel at night for a good time.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
7th Aug 2016
8.0

I had a great stay! The location and facilities are good, but the atmosphere was really amazing!!! Also the daily free activities were a big plus! The only reason why I do not give this hostel a 10 is that they tell online that they offer "hot breakfasts and home cooked dinners", both was at least during my stay not the case. For breakfast I only found an uncooked egg and they order pizza every night for dinner... So do not expect any food, furthermore it was absolutely perfect!

• ZaraRyan
  • Ireland, Couple, 25-30
30th Jul 2016

Great hostel, really welcoming, fun people, and great atmosphere. The daily activities were great and the hostel offers free dinners- definitely recommend!! The only negative was the air con, we had no control over it in the dorm and was not put on often enough, especially during the nights

• renatao
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
29th Jul 2016

Thanks very much!!! That was FANTASTIC experience!!👍🏼

Thank you for the excellent review! We are so glad to hear you had such a great experience, and we welcome you back anytime!

• jamiecole
  • England, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Great Hospital, the included breakfast and dinner is a nice bonus but don't expect a banquet! Great atmosphere and a really cool garden to hang out in. Loved my stay in San Diego

We thank you very much for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our HOSTEL, and welcome you back anytime!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

ITH was one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at . It was lovely and clean and the beds were comfy and each room had its own bathroom. The hostel also offers a variety of activities , far surpassing any other hostel I have visited and he breakfast was good too. Definitely would recommend staying here to everyone !

Thank you so much for great review and kind words! We appreciate you choosing us, and welcome you back anytime!

• Czech Republic, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

Oh my! Such a beautiful hostel! Great atmosphere and also really good dinner and breakfast. If you're looking for great place to stay- go for it. Next time I'm gonna stay longer than one night.

Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! You are certainly welcome back anytime!

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Great hostel, very chilled out atmosphere and the layout us very aesthetically pleasing. Also do breakfast and dinner which is great, would recommend.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016

This was my 1st time in a hostel so I have nothing to compare my stay to, but I loved my time there! Highlights were the delicious free breakfasts and excellent location-- easy access from I5, right next to Little Italy, & within easy walking distance from the Gaslamp Quarter. Expected to pay $40 to reserve a parking spot in a nearby lot for the two days, but with free parking after 6PM all around the block, we spent no more than $10 on parking for the hostel all weekend. Can't wait to go back!

Thank you so much for the great review and kind words! Feel free to come back anytime!