ITH Adventure Hostel San Diego

Superb 746 Total Reviews

• sally265
  • Vietnam, Female, 18-24
13th May 2017

My second time here and still I cannot say how much I love this place. Best staffs, great atmosphere, everything is so cozy and it makes meeting new people a lot more easier. Activities that they have at night is a must if you want to make new friends. Also, this is the only hostel that cooks dinner for you. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

• USA, Female, 41+
4th May 2017

You forgot the beds...very comfy beds! I had a great stay, will definitely look for ITH hostels any time I travel.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon. Cheers, ITH Management.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2017

We stayed in the farm house in a coed 4 bunk room. It was very quiet back there, rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The only thing that worried me was the large window that anyone could crawl into was left open always - luckily there was a locker in the room I kept my valuables in. Staff were always friendly and helpful when needed. The atmosphere of the hostel was really electic. Little Italy is super close and awesome to walk around in.

20th Apr 2017

Great friendly hostel to stay in San Diego

Thank you so much for your feedback! Cheers, ITH Management.

19th Apr 2017

I had a good time here. I'm definitely glad I paid the extra money to stay in the Eco Farmhouse.

Hey, thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Cheers, ITH Management.

19th Apr 2017

one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Fantastic staff and a great vibe for travelers of all ages.

Hey, thank you so much for your feedback! We loved having you here and hope to see you again. Cheers, ITH Management.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
14th Apr 2017

Loved everything about it!!

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

What an amazing hostel experience! Friendly employees and great outings. My trip to San Diego was definitely made better because of the stay here.

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
10th Apr 2017

It was awesome, I've stayed in Room 15 (It's in a Farm House) Only it takes 5 min to walk from here to Trolley Station (Little Italy) If I go to San Diego again, undoubtedly I will stay there once again Thank you for everyone who is working in ITH now.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

Great hostel, perfectly located on the edge of little Italy and short walks into downtown.

Hey thank you so much for your review! hopefully we will see you again soon. Cheers ITH Management