9.3
Superb 562 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 562 Total Reviews
ITH Adventure Hostel San Diego Located at 1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego.
USA
San Diego California 92101 1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA
93% 562
32.7224948 -117.1647946
    Rooms available

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016

It was awesome experiencetp stay at there! Hostel has great design with great staff and location. They gave us breakfast and dinner which were great! Its like home rather than hostel actually! I totally suggest

Hello there ! Thank you so much for the awesome review ! It means a lot to us ! We hope to see you again in the future ! Cheers, Managers

• Canada, Male, 25-30
11th May 2016

Awesome was the hi light of my trip the people at the hostel made the trip

• USA, Female, 41+
11th May 2016

Unfortunately, I was only there overnight so I could have a place to sleep between plane flights, but there was a loud party even though it was a weeknight so I didn't get much sleep. I had been up for more than 24 hours and in no condition to deal with the situation; I should have left. Everyone was very nice, and it seemed like a really fun place, it just wasn't what I desperately needed at the time.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016

The atmosphere is great - people are friendly and there's always activities/trips you can sign up for which is great if you don't have any set plans for the day. It's a cosy little place and it's close to the airport, train station, downtown and the wharf. The breakfast was great as well!

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016

My favorite part of my stay was how friendly and helpful the staff were. I was only there for a night, but I met some great people in the short time I was there.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016

The first night I ever spent in a hostel and it was amazing!! They have activities that they do every day and every night. They have discounts on activities for the people who stay in the hostels, and you get to meet people from all over the world! The staff was extremely friendly, and made us feel very welcomed. The hostel was full of really cool and interesting designs. The bedding was very clean, and they even supplied us with a small breakfast in the morning. I definitely recommend it!!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We all try so hard to make sure our guests are comfortable, happy and have a unique experience here, so its nice to here that are efforts were noticed. Please come back soon!

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Mar 2016

Staff was extremely friendly. The hostel was very clean. Very cool how its a bunch of different houses. My friends and I stayed in the Farm House across the street from the back of the main Hostel office and it was very nice. We had an outdoor shower which you can only use if you have organic body wash and conditioner. I wish we had stayed on a Tuesday because some fellow travelers told us that the owner took them out on his sailboat on Tuesdays. Very cool vibes and overall great stay.

We are so glad that you enjoyed our warm, friendly, unique atmosphere. You and your friends will definitely have to come back for the boat party! Thank you so much for the kind review!

• Russia, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2016

A wonderful place. They clearly put a lot of effort into making the guests' stay pleasant. The atmosphere is very friendly, and soon you feel like you're all part of a family. There are many free social activities throughout the week and the hostel itself is an awesome place to chill, watch tv, grab a beer in the garden. I would thoroughly recommend you choose this hostel during your stay in San Diego, especially if you're traveling solo.

It's always nice to hear that our hard work and efforts are recognized! Thank you so much for the kind words, and we hope you can come stay with us again very soon!

• England, Male, 25-30
12th Mar 2016

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Good price, nice rooms and 2 meals a day! The staff were really friendly and helpful. Social events organised on every day to help lonely travelers make friends. Everyone just seemed friendly and willing to help or just chat!

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th Mar 2016

I thought the ITH was great! It is in a perfect location between Little Italy and Gas Lamp District. Great restaurants and coffee shops are only blocks away. One can reach mission bay but will have to uber/taxi if you want to get to the beach. Free food was good but breakfast was a little on the lighter side. Only suggestion is to avoid the 10 bedroom suite. It is connected to the kitchen and can be loud in the early hours of the morning if you want to sleep in. Still a great stay though!

Thank you for the nice review! Next time we will make sure that, if you do sleep in the bungalow next to the kitchen, the only thing that wakes you up in the morning is the smell from a delicious breakfast being made.