ITH Adventure Hostel San Diego Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

Great place to meet people if you're on your own or in a couple. Open minded friendly staff and customers. Bathrooms could benefit from being cleaned more often. More tea towels needed for washing up- desperately! But overall a great experience.

• 9th Feb 2016

I have never stayed in a hostel before so I don't have much to compare my stay to. That being said I have never had so much fun traveling before. I got to meet people from all over the world and the staff were very friendly. Best part is the staff are all travelers as well. Everyone there was just looking to have a good time and make some new friends. Cheapest lodging I have ever found, but the quality was better then most hotels.

• 2nd Feb 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you had such a great time staying in our house. We Hope to see you again in our house. Cheers, Manager

Just the best hostel I have ever found so far, personal activities rooms, everything was awesome... If someone looks for an hostel must choose this one..

The staff were lovely and lively and the facilities comfortable. I loved my stay here and would recommend it to everyone travelling to San Diego.

This hostel was so homey, and the people were great! Which is what can make or break a place, in my opinion. Everyone was super friendly. We all sat around the picnic table every night sharing stories and laughs. The patio was a nice chill area. The free breakfasts every morning were delicious! And it was just another opportunity to visit with everyone staying there. All of the beaches and other attractions are a cheap Uber ride away....some rides were only $5! I highly recommend staying here.:)

• 10th Jan 2016

Hello there. Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you had such an amazing time with us. We hope to see you back in our house soon. Cheers, Manager

Fine, Nice stay

Thank you for your review. You are welcome to come back to out house. Cheers, Manager.

In the bungalow bathroom once you turn on the light the fan also starts to work it's quite loud, if someone turn it on it will wake you up. The pass way with painted chairs are very nice, it would be nicer if the tables and hammock are in the back, the front traffic took away the pleasure. It could be a mistake but how come the reception gave me a folded shower towel got different colors of paint on it? It was very nice to offer free dinner, but very simple and can get as late as 8:30.

Hello there. We are deeply sorry that you did not have a good experience in our house, this is not the kind of service that we are proud to say we offer. We deeply apologize for the stained towel that we gave to you, it was def a mistake and I would like to offer you a free night stay in any of our locations so we can show you an amazing time. Feel free to contact the manager of the location and make your reservation. We are glad that enjoyed our dinner and our outside space. Next time, please, request to stay at our Eco Farm House, it is quieter and has no traffic of people. Cheers, Manager

It was a great experience and I will definitely stay there when I visit San Diego again.

• 30th Dec 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a good time with us. We hope to see you again in our house. Cheers, Manager

I was greatly surprise by the meals that was included. Great way to connect with the people that stayed there. I had a wonderfull stay. The staff were very helpfull.

• 19th Dec 2015

Great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Being travelers ourselves we understand the little things are what count.

This is the best hostel I ever stayed at. The staff is incredibly friendly. The world's friendliest travellers stay here. The breakfast tastes great (love pancake with choco filling the most). I joined the FREE hiking tour by the hostel and Rachael is amazing ;) Love my stay at ITH so much.

Thank you so much for all the good feedback. We do what we can to make your experience as great as possible. We hope to see you again!

Outstanding hostel, the best I've ever stayed, thank you!

We appreciate the feedback, even if it's short and simple.

Perfect! One of best hostels I have stayed at. That's all there is to it.

Hi there. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a good time with us. You are welcome to come back anytime. Cheers, manager

I am still travelling around the place and have now stayed at quite a few places. Nothing compares to you lot, to your hostel. Seriously golden. Big thank you!

• 19th Nov 2015

Hi there! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to know that you had a good time staying with us and we hope see you again. You are always welcome to come back in our house. Cheers, manager

The bathrooms were not clean and the staff was a lot of times not available. The breakfast and diner is disgusting. The girls in my room were very nice everything else was not good.

Hi there. We are deeply sorry that you had a bad experience in our hostel. That is not the service that we are proud to say that we offer. Our bathrooms are cleaned two times per day by our volunteers and will find out what happened that is was not spotless. Hope that you come back and we can show you a nice time. Cheers, Manager.

The hostel was a great, safe location in San Diego, but for those who are not looking for a party vacation atmosphere, this is not the hostel for you. With so many travelers, it did seem like at times they had difficulty keeping the bathroom clean. And while I did not eat at the hostel, I was told by the others that the food was "not the greatest". But on the bright side, if you want to party it up in San Diego, the hostel does offer a lot of free activities and everyone was really nice!

• 16th Nov 2015

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry that you did not have the best experience in our house. I will make the necessary to make sure that our house is clean and our food is delicious for all our guests. I hope you come back and let us show you the service that we are proud to say that we offer. Cheers, Manager.

The hostel was great, staff was great! Great Atmosphere! My only complaint was that I paid for/booked the "Deluxe 4 Bed Private Shared." When we arrived it turned out the room only had 2 beds in it. They were big beds for a hostel, so two of us could share comfortably, but do know! That if you sign up for the "Deluxe 4 Bed Private Shared" you can fit four, but you will be sharing a bed with those you come with.

Hi there. Thanks for your review. I am glad to know that you had a good time. I am sorry for the inconvenience in your room. We had some problems with the name of our room online and we will be fixing it to make sure it doesn't happen again. Hope see you again in sunny San Diego. Cheers, manager.

I loved the hostel!! Just take care of your towel, because they can take from the room...

Hi! Thanks you so much about your review and we are glad that you enjoyed your stayed. We collect all the towels in the rooms to make sure that the rooms doesn't smell bad. We also provide a clothesline outside where our guests can hang their towels under the sun. We hope you come back for more good times. Cheers, manager.

I had a great time at ITH! I met so many great people, it's ideal for socialising! Lots of cool free events and meals keeping costs down, which is perfect for a traveller like me! Yohanna was super helpful and Laura was good fun as were most of the others. My only critism is that some of the staff acted quite childish whilst on shift.

Hello. Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you had a good time in our house. As a manager, I will make sure that all our staff are able to help all our guests with their needs. Hope see you again here in San Diego for more adventures. Cheers, manager.

Great hostel with friendly people, free amenities and activities. Would live here anytime I come back to San Diego!

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Hello. Thanks you so much for your review. It is amazing that you had a awesome time staying with us and we hope see you again here soon. Cheers, manager.

Thank you to the lovely staff for making us feel so welcome, it's like a family! Would have loved to stay and eat breakfast with you all

Hi there. Thanks for your message. We are glad to heard that you had a good time with us. Hope see you again soon. Cheers, manager.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4