ITH Adventure Hostel San Diego

Superb 821 Total Reviews
Superb 821 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2017

Great place to stay! Atmosphere was awesome, and the staff make you feel comfortable and welcome!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
13th Sep 2017

This is the perfect little place, I was staying in one of the bungalows, full a/c, beautiful gardens, they send me on my flight with fresh passion fruit grown from their garden. It's 5-10 mins from everything. Great variety of hostel guided tours. I would stay there the next time I am in town.

Sweet !! we would love to have you stay with us again! please come back soon. Cheers ITH Management

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2017

This is the best place that I have ever stayed. Atmosphere is awesome. They have many events every day most of them free or very cheap. And walking distance for Little Italy area.

Thank you so much for your amazing review! we hope to see you soon. Cheers ITH Management

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
29th Aug 2017

I had a great time staing at the ITH adventure hostel!! Every time I entered it felt like coming home to one big happy family. A lot of activities to choose from either during the day or evening. Also, if you feel like going out by yourself the location is pretty close to all major sights. Absolutely well worth a stay!! Definitely gonna come back soon. Thanks for making my stay in this wonderful city so amazing!!!!!

Thank u so much for your nice review! We are always happy when you guys feel home, here with us. Hope to have you back sooner or later!

26th Aug 2017

Bfast and dinner both served!

Thank you so much for your honest feedback!

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2017

Like being at the beach. An amazing location, vibe and the staff go absorb and beyond to help. Stayed for three nights and then moved to ocean beach. This hostel is miles better.

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
23rd Aug 2017

Definitely a nice place to stay at, especially if you are staying at the farm house. You'll have a quiet night and still be able to enjoy the hostel vibe. Staff is friendly and helpful and there are a lot of organized activities. I will come back!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Aug 2017

This Hostel had a great vibe, clean facilities and location was also good, close to lots of eating places (Little Italy) and 10minute walk to the city centre. They also had lots of planned activities which is a great way to meet people.

Thank you so much for enjoying out sweet vibes and amazing facilities! we would love to host you again. Cheers ITH Management

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd Aug 2017
6.6

I had a lot of fun at this hostel there is a great atmosphere and there's lots of activities and you meet so many people so i did enjoy my stay a lot. BUT I would not recommend it based on the cleanliness- few showers shared with lots of people, bunks are poor quality and the girls next to me partly broke over night. Thick layers of dust on the floor and everywhere- when kneeling on the floor I would get up with thick dust on my jeans. Good to meet people though, depends what's important to you

Hey we are so glad you had an amazing time with us! we do have housekeepers working every morning and evening cleaning our facilities, it is unfortunate that you felt that our place is dirty. Hopefully you can come back one day and see how nice and tidy the place is!! Cheers ITH Management

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
17th Aug 2017

Great hostel really recommended

Thank you so much for your lovely review! hope to see you again soon. Cheers ITH Management

×