ITH Adventure Hostel San Diego Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

Great staff and great atmosphere, could be cleaner but love the free activities and meals. Would stay again

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. We are happy that you had a good time with us. You are welcome to come back anytime.

This place is absolutely wonderful! Good service and awesome activities!

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. You are welcome to come back anytime.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. its made for travelers, they include so many free activities, the staff are exceptional and the vibe is infectious 100% recommended I could go on and on about this place made great friends who I still talk too including some of the staff!

next time ill comr here again , people are so nice and friendly

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Thailand

Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. You are welcome to come back anytime. We are happy that you had a great time with us.

There is NO air conditioning in any of the rooms, despite what it says under 'Facilities' on Hostel World. The rooms are like saunas and was unbearably hot and sweaty in the rooms. The staff are not friendly at all. We stood in the lobby for 30 minutes before some girl came up and told us to wait another 5 minutes, then walked off. We then waited another 10 minutes for a guy to come down to check us in. While we waited we missed out on the hostel dinner. The breakfast was really bad too.

Hi there. thanks for your message. We are sorry for the situation and apologize for that. That is not the service we are proud to say we have. We checked in our cameras and look like you guys waited for around 5 minutes to have your check in done. This delayed happened because our receptionist was finishing the check in before. Hope you guys come back so we can show you the best of our hostel. Cheers

Best hostel I have stayed at in America. Free evening meals and loads of great activities to do every day. No air con though so it got hot.

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you had a good time staying with us. Hope see you soon again, you are welcome. Cheers

This is the 3rd hostel I've visited in San Diego and the best so far. It should score high in all categories. It's safe, great location near airport, busses and Little Italy, the staff and atmosphere is very friendly, it's fairly clean, great value for money, hot breakfast and dinner included, free activities, towels, sheets, free games onsite, free movie night and choice of bungalows. I'd definitely stay here again. Only negatives may be not enough bathrooms and a lot of traffic out front

Hi there! Thanks for your message. We are glad to know that you had a good time staying with us. Hope see you again soon in sunny San Diego. Cheers

Stayed there for the second time .. very nice hostel !!

• 4th Sep 2015

Hi there! Thanks a lot for your review. It was nice to have you again with us. Hope see you next year! You are welcome to come back anytime.

I loved it. Would definitely stay again and recommend it to anyone who wants to go to San Diego.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

This is by far the best place I've stayed at in a long time. The staff are awesome and want to make sure you have a good time. The food provided is good and plentiful. The activities are varied and well organised. I wish I could stay longer.

Great concept, great vibe, AMAZING Staff. I had a blast at International Travelers House Adventure Hostel. I felt safe the entire time, the staff is extremely friendly and I am still amazed at what i received for such an affordable price. I highly recommend staying here and taking full advantage of all the group activities that are offered a little to no cost. A+++++ , Ross

• 26th Aug 2015

This is what staying at hostels while travelling is all about. Great location, clean facilities and regular bunk bed are what of course everyone expects from the hostel, but there is so much more to discover here. The San Diego laid-back atmosphere and fellow travelers made my visit special. They also offer great dinner and breakfast as well as they organize tons of awesome free activities (snorkeling at La Jolla cove, pub crawls, visit to Ocean Beach, the list goes on...). Good job ITH Hostel!

I enjoyed my stay. The people are lovely, and the vicinity is first-rate.

Hi there. Thanks for your review. We are glad that you had a good time staying with us.

Great place to stay and experience new cultures and to see San Diego.

• 21st Aug 2015

Parking situation is difficult in SD. Great hostel, would go there again next time, especially for dinner. Breakfast should be served as promised, though.

Staff were rude, couldn't answer simple questions without being condescending. was only 3 toilets in the whole hostel!! Rooms were tiny. One staff member who was on breakfast was an absolute legend!! shame he wasn't involved more.

Hi there, Thanks for your message. We are sad that you didn't have a good time staying with us, That is not the service that we are proud to say we have. We have all our staff trained to help the guests in their needs. We apologize for this situation and we hope you come back so we can show you a good experience.

the hostel was fine - the beds were comfortable and the rooms had enough space (not a ton, but enough). staff was overall helpful but seemed a little stressed or annoyed - not incredibly welcoming, but not off-putting either. some of the staff were friendlier and others were less friendly, but that might just be how it goes. bathrooms were dirty.

A really great atmosphere, lots of free activities all around the city, good wifi and free breakfasts and dinners. Really good value for money, in a nice location and a clean, tidy hostel for the most part

Hi! We are glad that you enjoy your stay. Hope see you again soon. Thanks for your review.

Very nice place. Friendly, efficient, helpful staff. Lovely environment.

• 16th Aug 2015

Hello. Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you had a good time staying with us. Hope you come back soon. Cheers

Very nice place. Ideal to meet new people from all over the world. A lot of activities, nice hangout-place infront of the hostel. If you wanna meet new people, a place I would always recommend!

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Hi. Thanks for your review. We are happy that you had a good time. Hope see you again soon.