ITH Zoo Hostel San Diego

Superb 234 Total Reviews
Superb 234 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Jul 2017

Had a great time here, the staff make it what it is. Went on a mad night with them all which ended in ways that probably shouldn't be talked about on a hostel world review. Only downside is it's not near the beach and also if you don't write your name on your beers in the fridge they will get taken. I ignored the advice given to me and suffered the consequences so don't make the same mistake I did! Also the meals are decent and they give you free towels (no hostels do that $h!t)

28th Jul 2017

This is a home not a hostel. The humans make this place unforgettable. DO NOT STAY ANYWHERE ELSE IN SAN DIEGO.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017

Very good place for the price! No A/C so it was kinda hot, but other than that very nice. I stayed there for SDCC and it was a great price. Everyone else wanted to party, but they don't mind if you hole yourself up in your room after an exhausting day at the con.

19th Jul 2017

The ITH Zoo Hostel San Diego was a great place. I enjoyed it immensely. I would definitely go back and recommend it to all of my friends.

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2017

Great hostel, nice and clean . Long term residents allowed, super friendly atmosphere. Spacious rooms. A working kettle would be great though.

24th Jun 2017

I cannot rave more about this place! It was super clean, people were very friendly and helpfull. I enjoyed my stay with them over any other hostel in SD.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay. Cheers!

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
21st Jun 2017

Great atmosphere at this place

Thank you for the kind words! We hope to see you soon :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

Nice clean and friendly hostel. Nightly dinner with everyone was great! Wifi can drop in and out sometimes but overall nothing to worry about.

1st May 2017

I love this hostel as well as the staff. They staff does an excellent job of making you feel like family and it feels like we are one big family here. Brunna and Alex are the best manager ever their AWESOME!

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
28th Feb 2017
8.0

It was a nice hostel within easy walking distance to the zoo and balboa park. Also to public transportation. There are a few long time guests but I found the hostel generally clean. I was probably the oldest there so I just did my own thing.