ITH Zoo Hostel San Diego

9.0
Superb 219 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2017

Nice clean and friendly hostel. Nightly dinner with everyone was great! Wifi can drop in and out sometimes but overall nothing to worry about.

1st May 2017

I love this hostel as well as the staff. They staff does an excellent job of making you feel like family and it feels like we are one big family here. Brunna and Alex are the best manager ever their AWESOME!

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
28th Feb 2017
8.0

It was a nice hostel within easy walking distance to the zoo and balboa park. Also to public transportation. There are a few long time guests but I found the hostel generally clean. I was probably the oldest there so I just did my own thing.

3rd Feb 2017

I really loved my stay at this hostel. First it is SUPER clean, I feel they are constantly cleaning and it makes a huge difference! I also love the atmosphere. There is space in the rooms to get some (relative) privacy and silence, and then if you feel more social there is the living room where there are always people hanging out. The kitchen is also very big so you can cook and eat without any problems even when it is actually crowded. People at the reception are also super nice!!!!