Ibis Styles Bordeaux Gare St Jean Reviews

68 Rue de Tauzia, Bordeaux, France

The Hotel was standard, comfortable but nicely decorated in a modern style. The tram was very easy to use (only takes about 10 minutes to get into the city of Bordeaux). My only complaint and this was a big one was the rudeness of the staff, in particular an older blonde lady. She was condescending, pompous and did not make me feel welcome at all. For that reason I would not stay there again.

Had a great stay here. Great location and very clean and tidy. Beds are super comfy.