Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Important information for guests travelling on night flights or night ferries! Please keep in mind that the standard check-in-time is 4.00 p.m. of the booked and confirmed day of arrival. We strongly recommend all guests who are travelling on night flights or night ferries to also book the preceding night! Example: You leave your home country on Friday evening and the flight arrives in Ibiza on Saturday in the early morning hours at 1.00 a.m.; according to international hotel rules and procedures you cannot check-in before Saturday afternoon, if the unit is confirmed for Saturday! However, if you book in advance your studio or apartment for Friday, we shall make it possible for you to check-in immediately at night (without waiting so many hours). And in case you leave on a night flight and you do not want to check-out by 12.00 noon on the day of your departure, you should also make a reservation for the following night as there is no courtesy room available!!!
Our cancellation policy is that you are able to cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before the date of your arrival. Please note that this period starts 24 hours before the DATE of your arrival NOT YOUR ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIME. In some cases, given different time zones, this could be up to 48 hours before your arrival date. One night will be charged in case of late cancellation or no show.
The payment for accommodation has to be settled in full upon arrival. You can pay by cash (in Euros) or credit card (VISA, Master, Eurocard or Maestro/Switch). Please note: We do not accept any personal cheques.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.