Ica Wasi Hospedaje Reviews

194 Fermin Tauguis, Ica, Peru

Really helpfull staff . It was as if they were our friends . Totally recommended for the fellow travelers .

The staff really needs to learn how to run a hostel, very poor facilities, no kitchen, no hot water at night, not even chairs just plastic tables. Rooms are small and bit hot.

VERY LOVELY PEOPLE!! THEY HELPED US TO ARRANGE EVERYTHING OF OUR JOURNEY & IT WAS THE CLEANEST HOSTEL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!1

Had a great time.

• 19th Jan 2014

Unfortunately I was never given breakfast although it is included in the price. The rooms itself are great and the beds comfy. The two know a lot about the city but at the end I found them too flirty, one of them constantly tried to kiss and touch me which I found rather off putting.

I loved this place, the owners were very chatty and helpful. The rooms were nice and simple, and they gave us lots of helpful information about good places to visit nearby.

The place is clean, well located, and not expensive at all. I highly recommend it! Plus the staff its amazing to party haha! They have really good and cheap tours to visit around.

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Mexico

Funny guys, crazy experience!

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Costa Rica

Amazing staff that go above and beyond to ensure your stay is a good one. They also provide tour services for a local winery and sandboarding which is amazing.

clean spotless great location nice owners

• 31st Oct 2013