Ica Wasi Hospedaje

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
13th Apr 2017
7.1

This hostel has a lot of potential but the room division is just unbelievable: 1st floor dorm is right next to the reception with NO door, curtain or anything. You are directly exposed to the front desk, the staircase, luggage room and bathrooms. 2nd floor dorm is the same except no reception. We slept on the 1st floor, had 0 privacy and were woken up by the doorbell and the talking at the reception starting from 7 am. Get some doors and you'll be very successfull!

• SpirituProfetico
  • Peru, Male, 41+
31st Mar 2017

The hostel is located aprox. five blocks from Ica Terminal in quite street and around two good restaurants to eat and less than one km from Gallery and Movie House! Tours to see vineyard and Inca and Nasca available to query with nice staff! No place for cooking but heat coffee, tea and milk. Nice Tv and Sun Roof to rest. very quite! The hostel is modern with nice marvels. Some Hostel has collection of Tour Book but this place lacks Wi Fi works smothly! and Hot water I will comeback!

• Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

Thank you to the guys who hosted us, they made us feel at home! Nice terrace with some of a view, cheap beer and cozy atmosphere. I do recommend this hostel!

30th Jan 2017
3.7

El dueño muy amable cuando llegue. Me llevo de tour a las bodegas. La segunda noche se entero que no estaba soltera y me dijo que por que me quedaba dos noches mas si no habia nada que hacer en Ica. Se emborrachó y toco en mi habitacion gritando tonterias. Me fui al dia siguiente sin devolverme el dinero de las otras dos noches. Dont go to this hostel if you are a female and traveling alone. I didnt feel safe. Glad there was a couple there and they supported me.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
15th Jan 2017
7.4

Really clean hostel with good facilities like big lockers. There were no many other guests and the hostel is missing some atmosphere in my opinion (but more guests means more atmosphere in most occasions). The dorms don't have a door, that's a bit weird.

• Switzerland, Couple, 25-30
11th Jan 2017
6.9

The staff was really nice, but it seemed like they would prefere to run a party hostel. They were basically the only ones partying with loud music on the nice rooftop until after midnight. The dorms do not have a door. The double room was really nice, clean, spacious and with a hot shower, but in the morning it got really hot and the music started around 7 am again. The breakfast was not more than ok, more bread and jam would have been nice. There is a lot of room for improvement.

3rd Jan 2017
6.6

CONS: - Rooms aren't actually rooms. Just bunk beds in the hallway. Slept next to receptions desk - This place is a more of a business, not a hostel trying to help out travelers. After we checked out they said we could only hang around the lobby for 20 minutes. This was inconvenient because we had not booked our next hostel yet. And surely enough, after twenty minutes the Hostel kicked us out. PROS: - Obsessively clean. Barefoot discouraged. Don't use the bathroom, we just cleaned it clean.

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

The owner is amazing! He def made our stay a lot better, and we just wished we were there for long! He can give you all the help you need in Ica.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
27th Dec 2016
5.4

I definetely would not stay again in this hostel. The day I arrived one of the owners was unpolite, denying to give me the name of the agency with the work together with (probably because I said I was having problems with tours in Peru). Also he said that, after the check out, I could not stay in the property, unless I paid 10 soles. Otherwise, he also denied calling the bus company I would travel with. The day I left he said that I had to take my things before 10 pm.