Fabulous 374 Total Reviews
Fabulous 374 Total Reviews
Ica Wasi Hospedaje Located at 194 Fermin Tauguis, , Ica.
Peru
Ica Ica 194 Fermin Tauguis
86% 374
-14.0662966 -75.7366561
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
15th Jan 2017
7.4

Really clean hostel with good facilities like big lockers. There were no many other guests and the hostel is missing some atmosphere in my opinion (but more guests means more atmosphere in most occasions). The dorms don't have a door, that's a bit weird.

• Switzerland, Couple, 25-30
11th Jan 2017
6.9

The staff was really nice, but it seemed like they would prefere to run a party hostel. They were basically the only ones partying with loud music on the nice rooftop until after midnight. The dorms do not have a door. The double room was really nice, clean, spacious and with a hot shower, but in the morning it got really hot and the music started around 7 am again. The breakfast was not more than ok, more bread and jam would have been nice. There is a lot of room for improvement.

3rd Jan 2017
6.6

CONS: - Rooms aren't actually rooms. Just bunk beds in the hallway. Slept next to receptions desk - This place is a more of a business, not a hostel trying to help out travelers. After we checked out they said we could only hang around the lobby for 20 minutes. This was inconvenient because we had not booked our next hostel yet. And surely enough, after twenty minutes the Hostel kicked us out. PROS: - Obsessively clean. Barefoot discouraged. Don't use the bathroom, we just cleaned it clean.

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

The owner is amazing! He def made our stay a lot better, and we just wished we were there for long! He can give you all the help you need in Ica.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
27th Dec 2016
5.4

I definetely would not stay again in this hostel. The day I arrived one of the owners was unpolite, denying to give me the name of the agency with the work together with (probably because I said I was having problems with tours in Peru). Also he said that, after the check out, I could not stay in the property, unless I paid 10 soles. Otherwise, he also denied calling the bus company I would travel with. The day I left he said that I had to take my things before 10 pm.

• Latvia, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

It was very nice to stay in Ica Wasi, good location, awesome stuff, pick-up, detailed information and great deal on a tour to the oasis Huacachina. Thank you "Ica Wasi".

• England, Couple, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

Had an excellent stay here. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. They can organise tours for you to the desert , islas Ballestas and wine tasting. The price is very good. The rooms and bathrooms are very modern and super clean. Nice roof top to relax on at night. I would recommend this place

31st Oct 2016

Nice place and nice people. Yoship and Giancarlo are great hosts and the Ica Wasi was a good starting point to know Ica. Recommended!

13th Oct 2016

The staff definitely made this hostel, super friendly and knowledgeable guys. It is located on a quiet street so you need to walk everywhere for food and shopping. They offer a 35 sol sandboarding and sandbuggy tour which is super fun and highly recommended. There weren't many other guests who stayed there so I barely saw people the 2 days I was there.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Oct 2016

Really helpful, friendly staff at this hostel :) hostel is simple but really clean and nice with a rooftop terrace! Would definitely recommend!