Ica Wasi Hospedaje Reviews

194 Fermin Tauguis, Ica, Peru

Best choice when staying in Ica. The brothers certainly know how to welcome you. They will gladly show you around the city's main attractions. Everything is very clean and lockers are placed in a separate room. This hostel is a newborn but the big plans are there. Thanks!

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Belgium

I showed up around 5pm and there was no evidence the hostel was still in operation. The only reason I new I was in the right place was because there was a tiny old sign in the window. I'm glad I didn't search this place out in the night. I did not stay here.

• 30th Jan 2016

It is a small hostel but with nice facilities, I missed a kitchen tho... The owners are the only staff and they are very helpful and nice. Ica itself is not that much to see and do but you can take tours or taxi to the things around to see.

The staff is just amazing. They do the most for you to spend a good time in Ica. The beds are confortable and everything is super clean. But I specially fell in love of the staff, thank you guys, you're the best ;)

• 28th Jan 2016

Friendly staff and clean but no there's no kitchen and I wasn't allowed to store my bag whilst I waited for my bus out.

The 1st thing is to find it. Please place a sign on the street to help people. The beds are comfti and long enough but this room was open. The toilets and showers are very good and the are lockers with a key. that's nice. The big rooftop has potential but there is no tent...couch..chill area. why? if it's a new hostel they should invest into that. and please into a kitchen. Ica is not cheap for everyday restaurant and s-markets are far away. imho too expensive for what you get.

Great place to stay, super close to bus stations and restaurants. The wine tasting tour, combined with dune buggying and sand boarding was a lot of fun and a great price. The owners are awesome guys, really welcoming and super friendly. The place was very clean and the facilities were always well kept

• 24th Jan 2016

Had an absolute wicked time here would recommend to anyone! Staff were brilliant and all facilities were spot on would definitely stay again!

• 17th Jan 2016

Enjoyed my stay This place felt more like a hotel than a hostel Clean and practically a new hostel Staffs very friendly and helpful. This place is extremely clean !!! This is the best play I have stayed in Peru !

The two brothers that own and run the hostel are amazing!! Great fun and very helpful!!! The hostel has a great roof terrace and the guys have great plans...only getting better!!

• 6th Jan 2016

Good base to make trips to islas ballestas, huacachina or the wine/pisco places. Staff (2 brothers) are helpfull, friendly and great guys to hang out with. Both are constantly working to make the hostel even better. Would recommend for sure! Only thing to improve on short notice is a door for the dorm

The owners are great and super helpful. They picked us up from the bus station and organized tours for us. The hostel is being renovated and very clean. The rooftop terrace allows for a great view over the city and you can enjoy a chilled evening there. We would always come back if we are back in Ica.

The owner really cares about the place and his guests. He even got in touch with me over email to make sure i would have no problem arriving from the bus station late at night. The rooms are nice and the bathroom are very modern.

The staff here are really helpful and friendly. As soon as I arrived, they gave me advice for all the nearby places to eat and visit. They also have organised tours for good deals

• 10th Dec 2015

Great hostel. The owners are very nice and will take you on a wine tour! Only thing is that the 8 person mixed dorm is not really a room, instead it is more like a hallway with beds in it. There is no door separating it from the main floor. Other than that is was great

New hostel with friendly staff (brother). Give good advice for the tour near ica

Super clean up and coming hostel. They have a great space in a great location. The rooftop is excellent and their future development plans are exciting. The informal pisco tour was a lot of fun and very laid back. The sandboarding tour was one of the highlight's of our trip! Very cool. The brothers know how to run a hostel.

• 26th Nov 2015

The staff is great - they make the atmosphere very comfortable :) really clean! But: breakfast is not included if you book a dorm, thats irritating

The guys who run the hostel are super friendly and go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. They even took us out for drinks to celebrate another guests birthday. The hostel is still under construction and will be amazing once there is a proper common area (we spent alot of time on the roof which needs more chairs!) And be warned there is no door on the dorm room and the lockers are a bit small.

thank u guys for amazing hosting hahahahah it was very nice to meet u im sure i come back ;)