8.7
Fabulous 269 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 269 Total Reviews
Ica Wasi Hospedaje Located at 194 Fermin Tauguis, , Ica.
Peru
Ica Ica 194 Fermin Tauguis
87% 269
-14.0662966 -75.7366561
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my time at Ica Wasi. Beds are very comfortable ✔ Terrace is pretty ✔ Staff is friendly ✔ Offer tours with a fair price ✔ Cheap ✔ No kitchen ❌ No breakfast ❌ No door inbetween the hall and the dorms ❌ Only few people ❌ I'd go back! :-)

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

Very clean, new hostel with great bathrooms and big rooms. The hosts offer good tours for a cheap price. The wine tasting/buggy riding and sandboarding tour for 60sol is so worth it! The hosts try to give you a good time by putting on some chill music at the huge roofterrace where you can buy drinks. Cheapest option on hostelworld for best facilities. Cheers

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

Clean hostel with nice owners and overall a good atmosphere

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my 2 nights in Ica. However my stay was ruined upon leaving. I was assaulted by one of the men running the hostal.He had made some unusual comments throughout my stay in the hostal, based on my appearance. When I was leaving he showed me to the door ,he then grabbed me and kissed me full on the lips. He was very forceful and i wasnt able to back away from him. It was very inappropriate behaviour and no one should have to put up with that from anyone. All female travelers beware!

• Denmark, Couple, 25-30
1st Apr 2016
7.4

Pros: the brothers who run this place Are awesome. Big Roof terrace with lots og potentiale. Big Nice bunks, with safe Big lockers. Great Day Tours to Huacachina (cheap) Very clean! Building in good shape! Cons: No Doors to the dorms. No kitchen. A little too Much party / loud music and noise at Night from the host's.

31st Mar 2016

They are still working on it so it feels unfinished but it is still a great place to stay. Extremely clean, friendly and meeting others was easy.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
24th Mar 2016

Best hostal in Ica, nice people, nice place and nice hostel. Verrt recommanded

24th Mar 2016
7.4

Manager and owner were very nice. We went during Easter weekend and the hostel was extremely expensive....more than hotels in Ica.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2016

Ica Wasi is a very nice place to stay. There is always clean, and the hosts are so friendly and helpful. We will recommend this place to everyone.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2016
2.9

perhaps I'm an exception but this was possibly my worst experience in Peru. we were made to feel extremely uncomfortable by a host that tried to get us out to party, ordered drinks we didn't want and invited us to a birthday party that didn't happen (we were brought to a bar instead). I was woken up at 6am by the host who was still drunk. loud music at night, no doors for the rooms, rather bare. I left early. as a solo female traveller I find it heavily ironic that my host made me feel unsafe.