Ica Wasi Hospedaje Reviews

194 Fermin Tauguis, Ica, Peru

The staff was really helpfull and very welcoming. The hostel was VERY clean from bathroom to beds. Very good hostel.

The hosts were very Nice, very helpful. They provided us with all information we needed. They offer excursions with good quality price. We enjoyed an excursion to balletas Island, whig we highly recommend. Very clean, hot water guaranteed. Yet you have to be aware That the hostel is under work. So not the Best accommodation to enjoy lie in.

The hostel is a one minute walk from the mini-market. It shares an alley with the local town/bar so if you come on a weekend expect lots of noise until late in the night. There is hot water and a kitchen. No security or luggage storage. You can rent a bike and bike to th national park (about 24 km round trip).

Ica Wasi was wonderful! The brothers who own the hostel are great and they have a great vision for the hostel that they shared with us. The rooftop is a cool place to hang out, but there isn't much of a common area otherwise. It's a little far from the center of town to get to anything but it's not too bad. They have a mini fridge but they should get some bowls/plates/silverware and maybe a microwave. Overall, really enjoyed our stay! Would love to see what this place will be like in a few years

The sublime staff and excellent atmosphere of Ica Wasi is unmistakable. The two brothers who run the place will make you feel at home and even took me to a local bar with their friends to watch copa America. Although no breakfast and basic facilities, the hostel provides you with everything you need to have a great stay in Ica and any will make reservations for tours to huacachina and the surrounding bodegas. Would definitely stay here again if I return to the area!

Great staff, a little noisy, but a central Ica location.

Friendly and helpful staff! One of the brothers came and picked us up from the bus stop. They set up our dune buggy/sand boarding tour for us including transportation and it was a great time! The hostel was very clean.

They were cleaning all the time, so it was really clean! As soon as they finish the whole constructions, this place well be amazing! Right now, they don't really have a propper dorm...no door! For 2 nights it was ok...but not for more...! The owners were really helpful and so nice!

We had a great time in Ica Wasi! Nice hostel (close to the city center) and great atmosphere (clean as well)! The brothers were really nice and extremely helpfull! Would definetly recommand it!! 😄

• 15th May 2015
  • Belgium

everything is clean and the rooftop has a wonderful view! the two brothers are one of the funniest host I ever had..! They gave me a map, draw in every important place, cheap restaurants and so on! they booked a tour for me, we danced together and had funny conversations about our different languages! the only negative point is that there is no kitchen to use! nevertheless definitely a place I would recommend..!

The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. They provided all the information we needed including information about local specialties. The building itself was very clean and located just a few blocks from the Cruz del sur terminal. They mentioned that they plan to add additional rooms and a rooftop bar. It looks like it's going to be amazing when that project is complete!

Excellent place to stay in Ica! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone thinking of staying in the area. The place is run by 2 brothers, who are both very kind and accommodating. The night we stayed there, the two brothers took my friends and I out for free wine and pisco tasting, followed by salsa lessons on the outdoor roof area. The hostel itself is extremely clean, only a few minutes from the center of town, and less than 10 minutes to Huacachina by taxi.

This place was FANTASTIC! The brothers are soo nice and fun. They helped us organize our one day in Ica well so we could see everything we wanted to and are very passionate about their work. We stayed in a private room with its own bathroom that was affordable and very comfortable. They are working on renovating the hostel, too, and are very excited about it. I can't wait to see what it looks like in a few years! Definitely would stay here again!

The staff is really great and helpful,they helped me many things , Highly recommended!

the 2 brothers that run this place are brilliant everything you need at a hostel except they didnt sell beer 1 minute walk from the bus station

I had my iPad and my Kindle stolen from my backpack which was left in the "locked storage room" during the day. What's more, the hostel offered very little assistance after the fact. The man who owns the hostel belived it was one of the Argentinian cleaning ladies, but the fact that he had no idea who was cleaning his hostel is a red flag. I would say definitely DO NOT stay here. Stay in Huacachina instead. Good luck!

Ich würde nie mehr in diese Hostel gehen. Als alleinreisende Frau kann mann sich dort nicht sicher fühlen. Wen man morgens um 3 von einem besoffenen Mitarbeiter geweckt wird!

The Hostel is small, but very familiar and friendly. The 2 brothers help you with everything (planning tours, getting around ICA, Buses....) and speak well english! The hostel is located in easy walking distance (10 Min) to the Mainplaza and for 10 Soles you get door to door to Huacachina Oasis! The 8 bed doorm is quite open (no door), but the beds are big, comfortable and the temperature in the Hostel is perfect (fan's). For security there are lockers, but I never feelt the need to use them :)

We had a really short time in ICA and the staff was able to organise two trips within one day which of both of them were very good, and allowed us to do everything we wanted in a very short period of time. Very clean and the staff is 👍 A bit difficult to find so make sure to check reservation email since they offer pick up from station!

Clean and comfortable, but very basic.