Ica Wasi Hospedaje Reviews

194 Fermin Tauguis, Ica, Peru

Friendly and helpful staff! One of the brothers came and picked us up from the bus stop. They set up our dune buggy/sand boarding tour for us including transportation and it was a great time! The hostel was very clean.

They were cleaning all the time, so it was really clean! As soon as they finish the whole constructions, this place well be amazing! Right now, they don't really have a propper dorm...no door! For 2 nights it was ok...but not for more...! The owners were really helpful and so nice!

We had a great time in Ica Wasi! Nice hostel (close to the city center) and great atmosphere (clean as well)! The brothers were really nice and extremely helpfull! Would definetly recommand it!! 😄

• 15th May 2015
  • Belgium

everything is clean and the rooftop has a wonderful view! the two brothers are one of the funniest host I ever had..! They gave me a map, draw in every important place, cheap restaurants and so on! they booked a tour for me, we danced together and had funny conversations about our different languages! the only negative point is that there is no kitchen to use! nevertheless definitely a place I would recommend..!

The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. They provided all the information we needed including information about local specialties. The building itself was very clean and located just a few blocks from the Cruz del sur terminal. They mentioned that they plan to add additional rooms and a rooftop bar. It looks like it's going to be amazing when that project is complete!

Excellent place to stay in Ica! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone thinking of staying in the area. The place is run by 2 brothers, who are both very kind and accommodating. The night we stayed there, the two brothers took my friends and I out for free wine and pisco tasting, followed by salsa lessons on the outdoor roof area. The hostel itself is extremely clean, only a few minutes from the center of town, and less than 10 minutes to Huacachina by taxi.

The staff is really great and helpful,they helped me many things , Highly recommended!

the 2 brothers that run this place are brilliant everything you need at a hostel except they didnt sell beer 1 minute walk from the bus station

I had my iPad and my Kindle stolen from my backpack which was left in the "locked storage room" during the day. What's more, the hostel offered very little assistance after the fact. The man who owns the hostel belived it was one of the Argentinian cleaning ladies, but the fact that he had no idea who was cleaning his hostel is a red flag. I would say definitely DO NOT stay here. Stay in Huacachina instead. Good luck!

Ich würde nie mehr in diese Hostel gehen. Als alleinreisende Frau kann mann sich dort nicht sicher fühlen. Wen man morgens um 3 von einem besoffenen Mitarbeiter geweckt wird!

The Hostel is small, but very familiar and friendly. The 2 brothers help you with everything (planning tours, getting around ICA, Buses....) and speak well english! The hostel is located in easy walking distance (10 Min) to the Mainplaza and for 10 Soles you get door to door to Huacachina Oasis! The 8 bed doorm is quite open (no door), but the beds are big, comfortable and the temperature in the Hostel is perfect (fan's). For security there are lockers, but I never feelt the need to use them :)

We had a really short time in ICA and the staff was able to organise two trips within one day which of both of them were very good, and allowed us to do everything we wanted in a very short period of time. Very clean and the staff is 👍 A bit difficult to find so make sure to check reservation email since they offer pick up from station!

Clean and comfortable, but very basic.

Great hostel, Gian an his brother was very welcoming, they made us visit the city and discover the good ambience of the region !

• 8th Mar 2015

The two brothers are awesome! Working hard but at the same time enjoying spending time with the travellers as much as possible. Defenitely new friends although I won't see them again probably, unfortenately.. Hostal was really clean. You could ask for hot water but with this climate you probably prefer a cold shower, at least I did:) 100% recommandational!

This small guest house is conveniently located in town. The two brothers running the place are very friendly and helpful.

Good stay, buggy/wine tour was awesome ( take THE one at 4 for Sunset 60sol) only thing i missed was a key of THE front door because we ringed like 4/5 times and one of THE other guesed opened THE door. But i would stay again but not long in ica because its not much to do beside THE sandboarding and huacacina

Great hostel!! The owners (two brothers) make your stay really funny and pleasant... I didn't have much time in Ica (1,5 days), but they arranged the tours perfectly so i could go to Huacachina and the Ballestas Islands.. and they even took me to know some local wineries. They also taught everything about peruvian culinary and something about history! Very clean rooms, toilets and beds. Some people prefer to stay in Huacachina, but i would definitely return to Ica Wasi.

Great beds and coming in on the early bus got let straight into our rooms which was good. Building upstairs so the hostel will be more open and friendly to help socialise and somewhere to hangout. The tours they organise are also very good and cheap, would stay again.

Loved it! I was the only person at the hostel when I showed up, and the host showed me around town and took me to sample Pisco and hang out with his friends! Very welcoming, would highly recommend.

• 25th Dec 2014