• 4-2 Komatsu-Chou SijoSagaru 4 Choume YamatoOojiDou, Kyoto, Japan
Superb 822 Total Reviews
Superb 822 Total Reviews
IchiEnSou Located at 4-2 Komatsu-Chou SijoSagaru 4 Choume YamatoOojiDou, , Kyoto.
Japan
Kyoto 605-0933 4-2 Komatsu-Chou SijoSagaru 4 Choume YamatoOojiDou
94% 822
35.0029726 135.7732969
    Rooms available

• China, Female, 31-40
23rd Apr 2016

It's quite difficult to find it at the first time, esp. after a long trip from Osaka and with luggage. But after that, everything is perfect. Overall, good value for money and highly recommended.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

I loved my stay here! Loved the atmosphere and I didn't expect sleeping 'on the floor' would be comfortable, but it was :). Location was also very good!

• Charleycamelia15
  • England, Female, 25-30
16th Apr 2016
7.7

I had a wonderful stay here. The staff are really nice and the owners are lovely. They always help when they can. Location of this hostel is slightly out the way and the only downside for me was there wasn't a place to do laundry. I had to wash my clothes at my friends hostel. Apart from this it was a great stay and I'd go back again :)

• Canada, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2016

Lovely place in a great area.

16th Mar 2016

Wonderful place! Great location, close to many sites, shopping and food and drink. Super clean room in more traditional style. The owner/host was super helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this place!

• rqmantovani
  • Brazil, Couple, 31-40
11th Mar 2016

Nice place! Close to subway, clean, warm. I really enjoyed my stay there.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Mar 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff are really friendly and helpful, and there was a relaxing homely atmosphere. I've already recommended the place to people planning to travel to Kyoto and would like to take the opportunity to do it again. This is an excellent guesthouse!

12th Feb 2016

Beautiful botique hostel. It's so just brilliant

4th Feb 2016

I loved my stay at IchiEnSou. I booked a traditional tatami style room and that was an awesome experience! The hostel is located maybe a 5 min. walk away from 2 different train stations and the directions seemed confusing at first but were actually spot on. I felt really safe staying in Japan but there wasn't a lock on the door of the room I was staying in and the door leading outside didn't seem as safe as it could be. Other than that positive experience and I would stay there again! :-)

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2016

This is my first time leaving review after stay as I really enjoyed myself there. The hostel's location is excellent that you can just go everywhere by walk. And the atmosphere is perfect that you can truly experience Japanese tradition from their tatami style room. The host n hostress are really nice and they would try their best to give advice for you. Will definitely go back again!! :)