IchiEnSou Reviews

4-2 Komatsu-Chou SijoSagaru 4 Choume YamatoOojiDou, Kyoto, Japan

Really enjoyed our stay at IchiEnSou. There was enough space at the female dorm for us to lay out our stuff (a looooot of shopping), and the owner was super nice too. Will definitely consider going back when I visit Kyoto next time!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • China

I had a wonderful stay at this lovely hostel right in the heart of Kyoto. I had a Japanese style shared dorm, with a futon on tatami mats which I loved. It was comfy and a fun experience. The hostel is superbly located, with easy access to bus and train routes and the Geisha area. What made it for me was the lovely atmosphere, with Yashi organising a supper out since it was my birthday, at a fab bar we'd never have found otherwise. Loved this hostel. Stay here - you'll love it too!

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

Quiet and familial place with English speaking owners, so kind and helpful ! I definitely recommend this centrally located place !

1 2 Next » last »