Ideal Hostel Pension

Fabulous 324 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2017
8.0

Perfect place to stop before our sail turkey walking distance to the center and friendly staff. Good free Turkish breakfast.

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
24th Aug 2017
2.3

[ Owner has Drug] I truly shock here. OMG For me, first Security and clean than fun with people. As you know picture and real so different it is ok for me. They said there are include parking. OMG his attitude made me so fear. Real problem was Owner recommend weed to me, I am a non-smoker fortunately. He made big mistake to my friend he try to put weed our bag and call the police for revenge. 10 min before we had little argue with him for parking after talking than he was laughing with us.

19th Aug 2017
7.7

This hostel is more likely a traditional 2 star hotel. In general is good and i will recomend it but defenitly can improve. I enjoyed the Location and the walks you can do around

24th Jul 2017

The hostel is very nice. It has an amazing view on the lake and a nice rooftop area to chill. The staff were really kind and helpful. Breakfast was great specially having it on the rooftop with the beautiful view. The owner is really nice and he let me check out late which was very nice from him.

19th Jul 2017

Having a chance to be here was so amazing.The hostel was in the place where u can look down the ocean,enjoy the sunshine and peace time by sitting in the balcony with a cup of tea provided by the reception. The man in the reception is great,he welcomed us greatly and provided anything we want.And the Turkish breakfast was also included for the booking.Given to the price of the accommodation ,I couldn't image a better hostel than this. I hope I can get a chance to visit here again!!!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

Everything was amazing and perfect location close to everything. Thanks so much!!

16th Jul 2017

Really enjoyed my stay here. The owner is a genuinely nice person, breakfast was great, the rooftop chillspot/dining area is lovely with good tunes and amazing views. It's close to the pier which is good for booking trips (scuba/12-island tour, etc) and saves money vs booking with office or agency. it's also SO CLOSE to the Rock Tombs!! A beautiful sight only 10min walk through the lovely old town with a FANTASTIC coffee shop nearby. Also EZ to catch minibus to butterfly valley hike/Kabak/Oluden

• Volleyballgeek1
  • Canada, Male, 41+
1st Jun 2017
6.6

Got there late, had a bit of trouble finding the place (Google maps not particularly accurate). Called manager, was told he wasn't there but he left my key in the door. Imagine my surprise when I went in and found no one in the building. No other guests. To top it off, the circuit breaker kept tripping so I had no power. Otherwise everything was fine, just a little creepy to be all alone in a big place. They did give me a single room to compensate.

×