Ideal Hostel Pension Reviews

Karagozler Mahallesi Zafer Caddesi, No:6, Fethiye, Turkey

They didn't have a place for us to stay even though we reserved, they did find us other accommodation but it was more expensive and not in the hostel.

Finding this hostel was a challenge, the dolmus drivers didn't know about it until I pulled out my google maps. I booked online and the gentleman had no computer or way to confirm my booking. There was another set of travellers who booked online and were transferred as this was full . The owner hardly spoke any English which is surprising when your job entails working with international travellers. He asked me if I payed already at check out, not keeping track. The hostel was not clean & hot..

• 27th Aug 2014