Ideal Hostel Pension Reviews

Karagozler Mahallesi Zafer Caddesi, No:6, Fethiye, Turkey

订房出了问题,睡了三晚顶楼的沙发,不方便是肯定的,但其实也没什么不好,老板感到歉意所以很照顾我的感受。不过说实话,这家店提供的一日游项目报价要比别家略贵=。=

Good value for your money and free breakfast. Good view from the rooftop and was happy to have my own room, bathroom and even a double bed. The staff were very nice and helpful and it was in a good location. The only issues i have was my window was broken, there was no AC (a problem in summer) and there were a lot of ants in my room. For some people these would be a big problem but as a backpacker it didn't worry me too much.

Great view from the eating area. Very dirty and terrible beds.

I spent two nights there. I had booked into the 4 bed dorm, but that was taken and so I was upgraded to a single bedroom with a bathroom. This was very nice! :) Staff is very friendly, breakfast is lovely and you can see the port from the terrace (where you also get served breakfast). Location is good, too. Enjoyed my stay at this place and in Fethiye, tesekkür ederim :)