Ideal Hostel Pension Reviews

Karagozler Mahallesi Zafer Caddesi, No:6, Fethiye, Turkey

Fantastic value for money, great and very helpful staff! Beautiful location with a great view. Also highly recommend trying their dinners - fresh fish caught that day for an amazing price!

Booked a 4 bed dorm and was put in a two-bed room with another girl. The room was pretty dirty. The sheets smelled as if they hadn't been washed for a while. The guy at the reception hardly spoke any English and couldn't answer any of my questions. Lounge area was also very dirty and tables "sticky". Wouldn't recommend this place at all.

Friendly and helpful staff and a great location!! I only wish I had come in season so I could take advantage of their full offering of trips around Fethiye!

This is quite a good place to stay. It's located near the marina, not the beach, but there's a water taxi (TL7) across. Food was very good. Breakfast is included and dinner is reasonable. The room was cramped, though. I wish the manager would manage a smile, occasionally. Great view of the bay.

A great location with stunning views of the marina. Staff were really nice. I was sick for a couple of days so Soner who looked out for me, so kind!! Thank you ideal pension!

The owner, Soner is super nice person. I booked a 4-beds room. But he arranged me to stay in 2-beds room for free. Besides, I should check out before 10:30am. Bcz I decided to go swimming after that. Soner told me that I can keep my luggage in his hostel. Also I still can take a shower in his hostel after swimming though I had checked out. My friends took a shower too who even didn't stay in his hostel. Location is very nice too. Location is prefect as well. Nice view from 3F. thks again Soner.

Sona is friendly, professional and very welcoming. If ever I return to Fethiye, this is where I will be staying

• 9th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel was fine. The best thing about it was the owner, Soner, who was amazingly generous and passionate about his job. He drove me to the hospital and filled my script at the pharmacy because I was sick during my stay, and also gave my friend and I a private double room even though we booked a dorm room. The breakfast was amazing, location great, beautiful views of the bay. The showers were dysfunctional because there was no separate cubicle for them in the bathrooms. It was quiet here.

Thank you Sonir! You're one of a kind. Hard working machine unable to stop so that everything will work fine and to keep your place as wonderful as it is. And remember: never let those ones break you down. You know what I mean. ;) Signed by the portuguese who was supposed to be there with you in that specific moment.

Great vibe, good view, a little to the side of town but walkable to centre.

Awesome hostel! Will definitely stay again! Staff are terrific, always around to help and organise things for you to do. Easy stroll into town. Basic rooms but exactly what you need!!

I am a huge fan of Ideal Pension in Fethiye. Soner is the man. He will take care of you and make certain your expereince is superb. For 21 years he has had the same view every night from his seat on the patio, and he never gets tired of the view. Neither will you! The view from the terrace is mindblowing, especially at night when the bay is lit up and the yacht yard is made magical.

It's a bit more of a hotel than a hostel, but the owner does everything he can to make it comfortable and if you are flexible about where you sleep it's a good base for exploring the rest of the area. The dinner they make there is also excellent, and free breakfast is a huge plus!

Awesome staff.

Great location, walking distance to the harbour and town centre. Very relaxed vibe with a cool rooftop terrace where you can meet other travellers or just chill out!

My friends and I arrived after a long bus ride and our time at Ideal Pension was really nice from the moment we arrived. The manager was very hospitable to us and all the staff were attentive as well. The breakfast is healthy and generous and classic Turkish in style. As other people have said, the view is amazing... We stayed in a 3 bed private and it was perfect for our needs (i.e. good security, had aircon, a good bathroom, enough power outlets). Upstairs common area is wonderful too.

Solid place, nothing special. Staff wasn't there when I tried to check in at 00:30, so just be aware when you are making travel arrangements to arrive early in case this happens again!

Relaxed friendly hostel with a rooftop with amazing views! Rooms are clean. We booked a dorm but got a private room :) Thanks Guys! Only down fall is the beds aren't great you can feel the springs not a huge deal. Will stay again!

Owner was awesome and staff ! They were super nice and friendly. Great location, just a tiny walk up a small hill. Near the harbor and a bus ride away from the beaches. . . Unfortunately our room was terrible. Our window was broken, the fan was so loud and our bathroom smelt like sh*t ! It was terrible, had to leave it shut the whole time and didn't wanna go in it !

订房出了问题,睡了三晚顶楼的沙发,不方便是肯定的,但其实也没什么不好,老板感到歉意所以很照顾我的感受。不过说实话,这家店提供的一日游项目报价要比别家略贵=。=