Ideal Hostel Pension Reviews

Karagozler Mahallesi Zafer Caddesi, No:6, Fethiye, Turkey

Awesome staff.

Great location, walking distance to the harbour and town centre. Very relaxed vibe with a cool rooftop terrace where you can meet other travellers or just chill out!

My friends and I arrived after a long bus ride and our time at Ideal Pension was really nice from the moment we arrived. The manager was very hospitable to us and all the staff were attentive as well. The breakfast is healthy and generous and classic Turkish in style. As other people have said, the view is amazing... We stayed in a 3 bed private and it was perfect for our needs (i.e. good security, had aircon, a good bathroom, enough power outlets). Upstairs common area is wonderful too.

Solid place, nothing special. Staff wasn't there when I tried to check in at 00:30, so just be aware when you are making travel arrangements to arrive early in case this happens again!

Relaxed friendly hostel with a rooftop with amazing views! Rooms are clean. We booked a dorm but got a private room :) Thanks Guys! Only down fall is the beds aren't great you can feel the springs not a huge deal. Will stay again!

Owner was awesome and staff ! They were super nice and friendly. Great location, just a tiny walk up a small hill. Near the harbor and a bus ride away from the beaches. . . Unfortunately our room was terrible. Our window was broken, the fan was so loud and our bathroom smelt like sh*t ! It was terrible, had to leave it shut the whole time and didn't wanna go in it !

Good value for your money and free breakfast. Good view from the rooftop and was happy to have my own room, bathroom and even a double bed. The staff were very nice and helpful and it was in a good location. The only issues i have was my window was broken, there was no AC (a problem in summer) and there were a lot of ants in my room. For some people these would be a big problem but as a backpacker it didn't worry me too much.

Great view from the eating area. Very dirty and terrible beds.

I spent two nights there. I had booked into the 4 bed dorm, but that was taken and so I was upgraded to a single bedroom with a bathroom. This was very nice! :) Staff is very friendly, breakfast is lovely and you can see the port from the terrace (where you also get served breakfast). Location is good, too. Enjoyed my stay at this place and in Fethiye, tesekkür ederim :)

Please do not stay at Ideal Hostel Pension! The manager is the most disgusting person ever. He would clear his throat and spit all over the place. All he cares about is money, and he cheats his guests a lot. He puts no effort to make it a better place. Also, he personally tells his guests to write good reviews about their stay there, even before they leave; hence, the rating is extremely misleading. I must say that Ahmet was the best staff there. I wish him all the best in the Turkish military.

• 14th Jun 2015