Ideal Hostel Pension

Fabulous 311 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 311 Total Reviews

19th Jul 2017

Having a chance to be here was so amazing.The hostel was in the place where u can look down the ocean,enjoy the sunshine and peace time by sitting in the balcony with a cup of tea provided by the reception. The man in the reception is great,he welcomed us greatly and provided anything we want.And the Turkish breakfast was also included for the booking.Given to the price of the accommodation ,I couldn't image a better hostel than this. I hope I can get a chance to visit here again!!!

16th Jul 2017

Really enjoyed my stay here. The owner is a genuinely nice person, breakfast was great, the rooftop chillspot/dining area is lovely with good tunes and amazing views. It's close to the pier which is good for booking trips (scuba/12-island tour, etc) and saves money vs booking with office or agency. it's also SO CLOSE to the Rock Tombs!! A beautiful sight only 10min walk through the lovely old town with a FANTASTIC coffee shop nearby. Also EZ to catch minibus to butterfly valley hike/Kabak/Oluden

• Volleyballgeek1
  • Canada, Male, 41+
1st Jun 2017
6.6

Got there late, had a bit of trouble finding the place (Google maps not particularly accurate). Called manager, was told he wasn't there but he left my key in the door. Imagine my surprise when I went in and found no one in the building. No other guests. To top it off, the circuit breaker kept tripping so I had no power. Otherwise everything was fine, just a little creepy to be all alone in a big place. They did give me a single room to compensate.

• Austria, Male, 25-30
12th Feb 2017
2.0

I had booked here but upon arrival, there was noone there, the place seemed closed (it was in low season). I tried calling several times but couldn't reach anyone, so I had to look for another place to stay...