Ideal Hostel Pension Reviews

Karagozler Mahallesi Zafer Caddesi, No:6, Fethiye, Turkey

Made a reservation for a 6 bed dorm. When I got there they told me everything was already booked even though I had my reservation. They offered the terrace, I ended up at a different hostel and when I got to that place I found out that they had done this to a couple of other guys too over the past couple of days. So two of the guys had stayed on the terrace the others guys had ended up at the same hostel at me. So it seems like this place just double books people pretty frequently, not giving a

İ had a great tıme here! The staff was very helpful, İ arrıved late at night and they were stil open to welcome me and helped me right away plan my stay ın Fethiye. I hıghly recommend them to anyone who is lookıng for a frıendly stay!!!

• 6th Jul 2014

Spectacular views across the bay, and close to the marina which helped us a lot (having arrived off a blue cruise). Generous Turkish breakfast and a large common area. Backpackers and families created a relaxed and happy vibe. The owner is an absolute gem, recommending places to visit. We had an extra person staying with us and they were happy to accommodate - even upgraded us to a three bed private. 5min walk to shops and restaurants. Great value, would happily recommend.

• 30th Jun 2014

This hostel is a 5 min walk into town at the Feythiye harbor. Good wifi. Breakfast. Nice view on the terrace. Clean air conditioned rooms. Great value for the cost. And free shuttle from bus stop which was nice.

Much of the staff did not speak English. Standard fair for the price.

It is clean, quiet and well positioned...perfect for a few days to explore the town. The owner speaks great english and is very helpful with anything you need.

Booked a dorm and got a fre upgrade to a private single ensuite on two separate occasions! Great value for 20 tl, the cheapest room I've had in turkey. The staff don't speak much English but are really nice and the location is good too, nice 5 min walk to the town harbour. Very clean room and nice upstairs terrace with grey view. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in fethiye

if you are looking for something basic? than this hostel is a good option. Great view from the terrace. very good breakfast and the rooms are just renovated.

Stayed for one plus an extended of 4 nights. The location was good as it was close to the wharf where most of the tours leave from. It's at the end of Fethiye and there aren't too many places to eat nearby. Since it was the down season the atmosphere wasn't great. Breakfast was standard Turkish and was generally good. The staff were wonderful and the rooms were really spotless clean. They will book tours and give you general advice about Fethiye, very helpful. I would definitely 100% recommend.

This may have been good in its day but it has been left to run down. There is a no smoking sign and yet the place reeked of cigarette smoke and there are were butts lying around in the common room. The staff member who was there during the day could hardly speak English and was not a lot of help. Breakfast was not served until after 9am which was nearly too late for us to catch our bus and it was very basic. It was cheap though so our expectation may have been a bit high from other reviews.

Got a free upgrade to a private room which was great. Lovely honest people but the smoking in the hang out area was a bit off putting. Would definitely stay here again though, for good location and price

Wonderful! Beautiful views from upstairs, delicious breakfast, clean, and spacious. Rooms even have nice balconies.

Free room upgrade was such a nice thing to do

The friend of the owner was awesome Managed to give us the BEST price for paragliding

• 13th Feb 2014