Ideal Hostel Pension Reviews

Karagozler Mahallesi Zafer Caddesi, No:6, Fethiye, Turkey

Free room upgrade was such a nice thing to do

The friend of the owner was awesome Managed to give us the BEST price for paragliding

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Singapore

Hostel boss was kind but another staff worked during day time. Not kind staff and he didn't give any travel information though we asked. No wifi in the room. Only available near the reception. However, staff and his friend smoked at the reception. If I visit Fethiye one more time, I would never stay in this hostel.

I booked a dorm and when it was full they moved me into a single, so I had an amazing deal! The wifi only works on the terrace but for the price, it was well worth it.

Was one of the best hostels i have stayed at and the best priced one i have stayed at!

Staff were really really helpful with a great sense of humour. Booked two nights, ended up staying four coz it was such good value. Good classic Turkish breakfast. Also nice and chill and great location close to the harbour. Plus one of the cleanest places I've been so far.

Very well located. Part of the staff did not understand much english but we could manage to get ourselves understood. The room was nice and in the hostel they arranged everythin when we needed to leave.

First I need to praise Golhan. He welcomes you to the rooftop reception that offers a beautiful view of the sea, wifi and a great Turkish breakfast. He will answer questions and set up boat trips and paragliding. Both were amazing. The location is perfect...just a few blocks from the marina and a block from a dolmus to bus station or oludeniz. I highly recommend Ideal Pension for a relaxing, friendly stay in Fethiye

Good location! And has great views from the reception area!

The rooms are perfect, cleam and new, but the comum area is a little bit dirty and mess.

The room was good, clean and with air condition which is really good when you have 45' outside. The reception and commom area were ok but not really clean.

For use before and after sail turkey is perfect. If its full and you just rock up they always make room on the terrace up top. Request a room with a/c. The 3 and 4 bed rooms are Great. Brekky is great. Relaxed with check in and check out

A very clean newly renovated hotel near the tourist centre of Fethiye. The terrace/restaurant has a great view of the harbour.

Aircon was just a fan, very hot. Take a print out of your booking reciept. A bit of confusion on arrival but we were given the correct room eventually. No reciepts for payment etc..all little dodgy. Fine for one night but wouldnt want to be stuck in a dorm. There are better hostels with pools in the town.

Helpful staff. Fethiye is an absolutely beautiful place. Fell in love. You must go to saklikent gorge if you go. Good air con in rooms. Nice newly renovated rooms.

Friendly staff, great location, nice common area, great views, beautiful food, great value for money!!!

• 19th Jul 2013

The staff here were lovely and the hostel was in a great location with a beautiful view of the sea. Breakfast was great - traditional turkish breakfast (olives, tomato, cucumber, egg, bread, cheese). The beds were very uncomfortable, but other than that we enjoyed our stay.

Worst place I've stayed and I've been travelling for over a year. The workers at the hostel were about 16. They weren't helpful at all. Due to lack of communication between the staff I missed my flight as they called me a taxi for the morning and did not arrive. The place is no where near the beach. It's a 2 hour walk or a bus ride you have to pay for. Rooms are disgusting, smelt weird. The property is up a hill making it hard to luggage your things. Would not book this place.

I would only stay here as a stopover for a late night entry and early exit into fettiyhe - no food or drink provided as we saw, wifi didn't work, no hostel atmosphere.

We stayed here early June and were very impressed with the double room. While the room was on the smaller side, it was very clean and had its own private bathroom which we were not expecting for such a low price. Breakfast was included and served by the very kind and helpful Goekhan. Would definitely stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7