Igdlo Guesthouse Reviews

Gunnarsbraut 46, Reykjavik, Iceland

Thank you so much. ^^

Idglo was a great place to stay. Location was great, info and maps we needed on our first stay to Reykjavik was excellent, kitchen facilities and breakfast were great, as was the coffee and selection of teas. Thank you for making our first trip to Iceland such a success, Idglo Guesthouse!

very close to centre (10 minute walk), and to the bus station where the airport bus arrives departs (10 mins walk with LOTS of luggage)

My girlfriend and I stayed in a private room on the lower level in mid July 2014. We did not have breakfast. The staff was welcoming, helpful, and laid back. Heat in the room is very good, and it had a sink. The shared bathroom was fine. Location is good-close enough to walk to Flybus/Reykjavik Expeditions station and to downtown. The view is just okay- can't see the mountains nor harbor. The kitchen was good- enough refrigerators, cooking utensils. My only gripe is the price is high.

Very good coffee available at all hours. Enthusiastic and helpful staff.

• 4th Jul 2014

I was staying at the Annex around the corner from the main building, I think the main building is probably nicer in terms of facilities

• 27th Jun 2014

nothing special, but reasonable value for money if you want to visit Reykjavik for a day or two.

Very clean and welcoming.

• 5th Jun 2014

Had a nice stay at the Idglo Guesthouse with a friend for two nights after we had a bit trouble finding the place. It's not that beautiful but very clean and there's everything a traveler needs. The staff is always helpful and up for some good conversation. Location is OK, since Reykjavik isn't that big.

The man in charge of the property was exceeding kind and attentive. I was so awed and blessed by his graciousness, and truly enjoy my stay at Igdlo. I wish I could have stayed lounger! I was sad to go, and almost 'homesick' for the guesthouse as I moved on through Iceland, because it felt so safe and had so many resources, and a great room :) Breakfast in the morning was amazing, as well. Thank you!

Helpful staff.

Perfect for your stay in Reykjavik!

The best Stay on my whole journey!!! Only 8 min. walk from the Main Bus Station.

View all Reykjavik Bed and Breakfasts