Igdlo Guesthouse Reviews

Gunnarsbraut 46, Reykjavik, Iceland

Perfect for your stay in Reykjavik!

The best Stay on my whole journey!!! Only 8 min. walk from the Main Bus Station.

My husband and our two adult children stayed at the Igdlo guesthouse in Reykjavik. The staff was very helpful, the location was perfect and it was very clean. I will definitely stay there when we return to Iceland. I highly recommend this guesthouse!!!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Lovely hostel, the staff are fantastic and so helpful! Very clean and comfortable rooms (THE best bed I've ever had in a hostel, it was huge and so soft) and right near the main bus station, which is excellent. Plenty of kitchen space, the bathrooms are clean and wifi works well in the rooms. A short, easy walk into town - would happily stay here again!

good atmosphere,clean and tidy.staff very helpful.we spend lovely time on this place!thank you

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Poland

Good location and helpful staff. I'd recommend Igdlo Guesthouse to a friend.

• 1st Nov 2013

Rooms were clean and the staff very helpful. Hostel was 10 minute walk from Reykjavik city centre and bus station which made exploring the city easy. It was quiet so this is the place for a good nights sleep! Only improvements I’d suggest are things to do during your downtime, as sometimes you are exhausted after a full day walking and just want to relax. The TV in our room didnt work and there wasn’t a movie / games room. Free WiFi in rooms though.

View all Reykjavik Bed and Breakfasts