9.0
Superb 352 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 352 Total Reviews
Igdlo Guesthouse Located at Gunnarsbraut 46, , Reykjavik.
Iceland
Reykjavik +354 865 1350 101 Gunnarsbraut 46
90% 352
64.1368422 -21.9216620
    Rooms available

15th Jul 2016

This guesthouse was exactly what I needed for a quick weekend stopover in Reykjavik. It was a little further away from downtown than I anticipated, but it was an easy walk. The facilities were nice, and they had hair dryers, hair straighteners, and other items available for your use, which was very helpful. It was also very easy to find. I came in late at night, and it was an easy walk from the bus station. I really enjoyed my stay.

• England, Female, 41+
9th Jul 2016
8.0

convenient for a stop over in Reykjavik. easy walk into town ( 10 mins) but also close enough to walk to bus station (10-15 mins) for shuttle to Kefalik international airport and near enough to walk from the city domestic airport (20-30 mins.) good kitchen facilities, spartan but adequate room. clean shared bathroom.

• England, Female, 41+
4th Jul 2016

Very enjoyable stay. Basic but very clean. Well equipped kitchen. Easy walk to downtown rekyjavicz. Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Scotland, Female, 41+
27th Jun 2016

Had a great stay at Idglo Guesthouse. It was only a short walk from the main bus station and city centre. My single room was comfortable and equipped with a television and washbasin.. The shared showeroom/toilets had bags of hot water and were kept clean. I used the kitchen/diningroom facilities. A great way to chat with other guests and find out about where to go. Staff were also helpful and friendly. Would certainly go back again.

• Latvia, Female, 31-40
26th Jun 2016

Very very recommendable! One of the best hostels I´ve stayed in. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, the walk to the downtown is just some 10 minutes, very close to the bus station as well. We were very happy with our stay there.

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th May 2016
8.0

I got in very late at night and only stayed a few hours, so I had no interactions with the staff. The place was nice enough and the rooms were very clean. Walkable location to the BSI

• criscass6789
  • England, All Female Group, 41+
29th May 2016

We stayed at Idgloo for the first 3 nights of our trip and then again on the last night. Apart from being very well organised, clean, good value breakfast, great location what impressed me was the staff. They are a team of hard working dedicated young people who are providing excellent budget accommodation in a city which is famously expensive. I would not hesitate in staying there again.

22nd May 2016
7.1

Fine location. Room itself was of solid quality and cleanliness. Common areas are on the older side, with the bathrooms having seen better days- that's just how it is. The water smelled quite sulfuric, not surprising given Iceland's geothermal heritage, but it does make the whole building smell quite a bit. So if you're a person that is sensitive to smells, consider a different place. Otherwise no complaints.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th May 2016

Awesome place to stay if you're looking to spend a little bit more to get some extra amenities. Laundry is free if you provide your own detergent (you can find powder for around 400 kr), they have hair dryers and straighteners to borrow, towels are provided. The staff was incredibly welcoming and helpful. Tea and coffee is free, and the kitchen is great and clean. We arrived a couple hours before our check in time, but they let us leave our luggage with them and explore downtown. Super nice.

9th May 2016

I had a lovely stay at the Igdlo guesthouse. The staff were very friendly and let me hang out after check out, and my room was quite large and comfortable. It's a sweet place to stay, very close to the BSI bus terminal and main church.