Igdlo Guesthouse Reviews

Gunnarsbraut 46, Reykjavik, Iceland

Very good coffee available at all hours. Enthusiastic and helpful staff.

• 4th Jul 2014

I was staying at the Annex around the corner from the main building, I think the main building is probably nicer in terms of facilities

• 27th Jun 2014

nothing special, but reasonable value for money if you want to visit Reykjavik for a day or two.

Very clean and welcoming.

• 5th Jun 2014

Had a nice stay at the Idglo Guesthouse with a friend for two nights after we had a bit trouble finding the place. It's not that beautiful but very clean and there's everything a traveler needs. The staff is always helpful and up for some good conversation. Location is OK, since Reykjavik isn't that big.

The man in charge of the property was exceeding kind and attentive. I was so awed and blessed by his graciousness, and truly enjoy my stay at Igdlo. I wish I could have stayed lounger! I was sad to go, and almost 'homesick' for the guesthouse as I moved on through Iceland, because it felt so safe and had so many resources, and a great room :) Breakfast in the morning was amazing, as well. Thank you!

Helpful staff.

Perfect for your stay in Reykjavik!

The best Stay on my whole journey!!! Only 8 min. walk from the Main Bus Station.

My husband and our two adult children stayed at the Igdlo guesthouse in Reykjavik. The staff was very helpful, the location was perfect and it was very clean. I will definitely stay there when we return to Iceland. I highly recommend this guesthouse!!!

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Lovely hostel, the staff are fantastic and so helpful! Very clean and comfortable rooms (THE best bed I've ever had in a hostel, it was huge and so soft) and right near the main bus station, which is excellent. Plenty of kitchen space, the bathrooms are clean and wifi works well in the rooms. A short, easy walk into town - would happily stay here again!

View all Reykjavik Bed and Breakfasts