Igloo Backpackers Hostel

Superb 632 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 632 Total Reviews

11th Feb 2017

Amazing value for money for a single room and in a central location. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of this hostel. Mar was very nice and professional. Nottingham is worth a visit.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

Great room, clean facilities, lovely staff!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
9th Jan 2017

I had such a great time at the Hostel and it was a nice clean friendly space where I could get myself organised during my five day to Nottingham. The girls Molly and Santia (hope I got your name right) were super friendly and helpful whenever I needed to ask a question or store my bag while exploring Nottingham. I stayed in the annexe across the road and the TV in the dorm was a lovely little cosy touch as well as the well equipped kitchen. A home away from home especially for week long stay :)

Hi Thanks for your review! It really brightens our day to read such lovely words. It was so great to meet you and hopefully we will see you again another time soon. :) Kind Regards, Molly @ Igloo Backpackers Hostel