• Avenida 9 Norte No.22N-22, Santa Monica Res., Cali, Colombia
Fabulous 122 Total Reviews
Fabulous 122 Total Reviews
Iguana Located at Avenida 9 Norte No.22N-22, Santa Monica Res., Cali.
Colombia
Cali Valle Avenida 9 Norte No.22N-22, Santa Monica Res.
89% 122
3.4636458 -76.5337014
    Rooms available

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
4th Feb 2016

We loved this Hostel!! Very easy to meet people, great kitchen and relaxibg garden! Amazing staff and rooms, next to a lot of bars and restaurants!! Highly recommendable!!

Thanks for choosing us. We are working to make you feel like home. Saludos desde Cali, Colombia

20th Jan 2016

The staff were great, 3 of them went out of their way to help me track down some lost luggage . The gardens and hammocks were a very nice spot to relax and unwind.

• USA, Couple, 31-40
25th Dec 2015
7.1

Very nice and helpful staff. Great location to get to shopping, restaurants, bars. Room was sort of dingy--ill-fitting sheets revealing a stained mattress, single hanging exposed bulb, stained walls--just seemed rundown a bit. Pillows were made of wads of cotton shoved in a bag. But, it was a big room, cheap, with private bathroom. We were there at the holidays, so prices everywhere were very high. I think we got what we paid for.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
25th Dec 2015

A few strange people but in general an excellent hostel with very helpful staff.

• England, Male, 18-24
16th Dec 2015

Loved this hostel. Very chilled atmosphere, two nice gardens with hammocks and a great kitchen. Staff are all super friendly and very helpful. If ever in Cali again I will definitely stay here.

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
10th Dec 2015

it was so great. I think Salsa lessons are the best facility the hostel can offer you. All people there are very friendly, the staff is incredibly awesome. On the other Hand I payed for a private room so during my staying time I had to clean my room but I don't know if it was because I always left early and I closed the door locked.

• France, Male, 31-40
7th Nov 2015

A little paradise inside Cali!