Iguana Reviews

Avenida 9 Norte No.22N-22, Santa Monica Res., Cali, Colombia

The staff were great, 3 of them went out of their way to help me track down some lost luggage . The gardens and hammocks were a very nice spot to relax and unwind.

Very nice and helpful staff. Great location to get to shopping, restaurants, bars. Room was sort of dingy--ill-fitting sheets revealing a stained mattress, single hanging exposed bulb, stained walls--just seemed rundown a bit. Pillows were made of wads of cotton shoved in a bag. But, it was a big room, cheap, with private bathroom. We were there at the holidays, so prices everywhere were very high. I think we got what we paid for.

• 25th Dec 2015

A few strange people but in general an excellent hostel with very helpful staff.

Loved this hostel. Very chilled atmosphere, two nice gardens with hammocks and a great kitchen. Staff are all super friendly and very helpful. If ever in Cali again I will definitely stay here.

it was so great. I think Salsa lessons are the best facility the hostel can offer you. All people there are very friendly, the staff is incredibly awesome. On the other Hand I payed for a private room so during my staying time I had to clean my room but I don't know if it was because I always left early and I closed the door locked.

• 10th Dec 2015
  • Colombia

A little paradise inside Cali!

• 7th Nov 2015

Had a great stay in this hostel! Planned to stay only for a week but ended up much longer.. Guess this says already enough. Super friendly staff which cares about you!

Awesome layout for hostel. Great communal areas with hammocks and a well equipped kitchen. Rooms/bathrooms were cleaned daily and very roomy, Beds were comfortable enough! Staff were very helpful and helped us organise our onward journey to the pacific coast. Would defiantly stay again!

Thanks a lot for your good vibes. You are always welcome.

Our room a tiny almost underground room. The shower held water. The bathroom was basically attached to the outdoor laundry facility and smelled of mold. The window did not open. The fan we had was useless. The bed was tiny. There were many places to eat nearby.

Nice chilled out hostel, dorm was a bit run down but was fine for the night.