Iguassu Eco Hostel Reviews

Avenida das Cataratas - KM 17, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Great location, right next to the falls!! But watch out for the mosquitoes, it is in the forest after all

This hostel is perfect! Location: close to airport ,walking distance to the fall and the bird park Staff: speak good english, very helpful and infomative, the boss even give me a free ride to airport since he is also leaving the hostel and has a same way with me! Facility: with a pool and a big and comfy common area Definitely recommanded!

Excellent hostel in lovely setting, could do with having lockers in the room as I had to take all my valuables with me when I went out. Would definately recommend staying here of u visit the iguacu falls

Location would have been excellent if your aim at Foz do iguaçu is simply for visiting the brazilian side of the falls. Ecohostel is walking distance to the falls and 2 stops by bus to the airport. However, if you want to visit argentina , paraguay or downtown, it can be a hassle as it takes at least 30minutes to get anywhere else by bus (not considering waiting time).

Wow! What a hostel! First off - the staff are wonderful. Honestly could not have been more helpful if they were related. I came in at a terrible hour and they were only too happy to help me and welcome me in. Lots of great advice about local activities and a great area to stay in. Very tranquil and 'in touch' with nature. Walking distance from the bird park, helicopter tour and, most importantly, Iguassu. Close to the airport, too. Thank you for having me I sincerely hope to come again!!

everything about it was excellent. breakfast, location, cleaningness,, security, swimming pool, monkeys!!!!!! right next to the park with the falls, right across the bird park!!

I only stayed here one night as it was a stop off. However from the time I did stay it was good location, close from the airport and a 5 minute walk to the falls. Breakfast was good. Wifi was also good. Staff were helpful and friendly. Beds were ok and clean. Overall I'd recommend this hostel for sure.

Travelled as couple. First impressions daunting but once inside the vicinity it was nice and very quiet. Basic hostel but had everything we needed. Private room was spacious and bathroom big. Location was great for us, near the airport, just a 200m walk to the entrance of the Brazilian side of Iguassu falls and to the local bus which takes you to the city of Iguassu. Breakfast was nice and they offered dinner as well. Not a party hostel at all but suited us for the three nights we were there.

Staf is absolutely wonderful. Clean facilities. Great location. Will come back again and would definitely recommend.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels