Iguassu Eco Hostel Reviews

Avenida das Cataratas - KM 17, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel is perfect! Location: close to airport ,walking distance to the fall and the bird park Staff: speak good english, very helpful and infomative, the boss even give me a free ride to airport since he is also leaving the hostel and has a same way with me! Facility: with a pool and a big and comfy common area Definitely recommanded!

Excellent hostel in lovely setting, could do with having lockers in the room as I had to take all my valuables with me when I went out. Would definately recommend staying here of u visit the iguacu falls

Location would have been excellent if your aim at Foz do iguaçu is simply for visiting the brazilian side of the falls. Ecohostel is walking distance to the falls and 2 stops by bus to the airport. However, if you want to visit argentina , paraguay or downtown, it can be a hassle as it takes at least 30minutes to get anywhere else by bus (not considering waiting time).

Wow! What a hostel! First off - the staff are wonderful. Honestly could not have been more helpful if they were related. I came in at a terrible hour and they were only too happy to help me and welcome me in. Lots of great advice about local activities and a great area to stay in. Very tranquil and 'in touch' with nature. Walking distance from the bird park, helicopter tour and, most importantly, Iguassu. Close to the airport, too. Thank you for having me I sincerely hope to come again!!

everything about it was excellent. breakfast, location, cleaningness,, security, swimming pool, monkeys!!!!!! right next to the park with the falls, right across the bird park!!

I only stayed here one night as it was a stop off. However from the time I did stay it was good location, close from the airport and a 5 minute walk to the falls. Breakfast was good. Wifi was also good. Staff were helpful and friendly. Beds were ok and clean. Overall I'd recommend this hostel for sure.

Staf is absolutely wonderful. Clean facilities. Great location. Will come back again and would definitely recommend.

Enjoyed a lot the location - just near the Iguazu falls and Birds park. Very quite place in a forest so it was really nice to relax nearby the swimming pool after visiting Iguazu falls. The staff was very friendly, patienetelly answered all my questions and gave a good price for the boat tour (slightly cheaper than in the official booth). the dinner was good but a bit late for me as it was served after 8.30 pm. As for the dorms they are pretty basic - just a usual hostel.

Couldn't be better. Although there are some luxurious private rooms, most people stayed in the dorms, giving it a real hostel feel, although the grounds were better than many expensive hotels. The pool was perfectly maintained, nice restaurant as well as good kitchen facilities. The best internet facilities I have encountered in Brazil, with separate wifi for the main building and pool/bar areas, as well as two computers for guest use. Helpful , friendly staff.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels