Iguassu Eco Hostel Reviews

Avenida das Cataratas - KM 17, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Great hostel close to the falls (literally down the road) and opposite the Parque de Aves which is definitely worth a look as well. Pool was really nice and the staff were excellent, very helpful. Dorm had x2 bathrooms for M and F guests. Best Caprihnas we have had so far! Only downside was that the washing machine left alot of powder on our clothes so we had to handwash afterwards but staff were great and erased the laundry service off our bill.

Awesome staff and good location: Really close to the airport and u can walk to the falls, so perfect location for 2 days stay. I can highly recommend this hostel!

Hostel placed really close to national park and bird park. I could not complain about anything. Room was clean, stuff was really helpful and breakfast was perfect. Only one drawback were bugs, but if you want to live close to the nature you should put up with it.

Great location, barely a 10 minute walk to the Brasilian side of the falls. Very welcoming reception and cheap dinner options at night were perfect since the hostel is a little isolated. Awesome location next to the wildlife, but you get a plethora of bugs at night... not upset about it, just be prepared, you are in the wildlife after all! All and all, great hostel! Definitely would recommend and stay there again. Thanks again!

Great location, right next to the falls!! But watch out for the mosquitoes, it is in the forest after all

This hostel is perfect! Location: close to airport ,walking distance to the fall and the bird park Staff: speak good english, very helpful and infomative, the boss even give me a free ride to airport since he is also leaving the hostel and has a same way with me! Facility: with a pool and a big and comfy common area Definitely recommanded!

Excellent hostel in lovely setting, could do with having lockers in the room as I had to take all my valuables with me when I went out. Would definately recommend staying here of u visit the iguacu falls

Location would have been excellent if your aim at Foz do iguaçu is simply for visiting the brazilian side of the falls. Ecohostel is walking distance to the falls and 2 stops by bus to the airport. However, if you want to visit argentina , paraguay or downtown, it can be a hassle as it takes at least 30minutes to get anywhere else by bus (not considering waiting time).

Wow! What a hostel! First off - the staff are wonderful. Honestly could not have been more helpful if they were related. I came in at a terrible hour and they were only too happy to help me and welcome me in. Lots of great advice about local activities and a great area to stay in. Very tranquil and 'in touch' with nature. Walking distance from the bird park, helicopter tour and, most importantly, Iguassu. Close to the airport, too. Thank you for having me I sincerely hope to come again!!

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels