9.3
Superb 105 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 105 Total Reviews
Iguassu Eco Hostel Located at Avenida das Cataratas - KM 17, , Foz do Iguacu.
Brazil
Foz do Iguacu Parana 85855-750 Avenida das Cataratas - KM 17
93% 105
-25.6131833 -54.4808793
    Rooms available

• cbreedveld8914
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
3rd Nov 2016

Perfect place to stay when you want to visit the Brazilian and the Argentinian sides in 1,5 day. When you arrive before 3pm, you just walk into the Brazilian side and you'll have plenty of time. The next day you can get a transfer to the Argentinian side via the hostel. Awesome experience!

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
2nd Nov 2016

My trip was made better because I stayed at this fantastic hostel! Their location is sublime (if you enjoy the outdoors and peace and quiet). A 3 minute walk to the incredible bird park and the entrance to the Brazilian falls. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I had issues when I lost my wallet in Argentina will visiting the falls there, and had no money to get back to Brazil, but the staff at Iguassu Eco Hostel went out of their way to help me and get me safely back. Highly recommended!!!

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
4th Oct 2016

Really nice place to stay while visiting Iguassu falls !

• bazbyrne1431
  • Australia, Couple, 31-40
19th Sep 2016

Very close to the airport and the bird park and the falls. Perfect if you're not there for long and are mostly interested in those destinations.

• Nicaragua, Male, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

An amazing hostel with a great staff, the only problem is the location (if you have many bags) because of the dirt road. It is better is you take a taxi.

• Saint Lucia, Couple, 25-30
31st Jul 2016

I wish I had stayed longer at this hostel. I'm looking forward to going back later this month. The room was great, the location was ideal and I had an excellent time. Best out of the three I stayed in during my Foz do iguazu visit.