Iguassu Eco Hostel Reviews

Avenida das Cataratas - KM 17, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Great hostel close to the falls (literally down the road) and opposite the Parque de Aves which is definitely worth a look as well. Pool was really nice and the staff were excellent, very helpful. Dorm had x2 bathrooms for M and F guests. Best Caprihnas we have had so far! Only downside was that the washing machine left alot of powder on our clothes so we had to handwash afterwards but staff were great and erased the laundry service off our bill.

Awesome staff and good location: Really close to the airport and u can walk to the falls, so perfect location for 2 days stay. I can highly recommend this hostel!

Hostel placed really close to national park and bird park. I could not complain about anything. Room was clean, stuff was really helpful and breakfast was perfect. Only one drawback were bugs, but if you want to live close to the nature you should put up with it.

Great location, barely a 10 minute walk to the Brasilian side of the falls. Very welcoming reception and cheap dinner options at night were perfect since the hostel is a little isolated. Awesome location next to the wildlife, but you get a plethora of bugs at night... not upset about it, just be prepared, you are in the wildlife after all! All and all, great hostel! Definitely would recommend and stay there again. Thanks again!

Great location, right next to the falls!! But watch out for the mosquitoes, it is in the forest after all

This hostel is perfect! Location: close to airport ,walking distance to the fall and the bird park Staff: speak good english, very helpful and infomative, the boss even give me a free ride to airport since he is also leaving the hostel and has a same way with me! Facility: with a pool and a big and comfy common area Definitely recommanded!

Excellent hostel in lovely setting, could do with having lockers in the room as I had to take all my valuables with me when I went out. Would definately recommend staying here of u visit the iguacu falls

Location would have been excellent if your aim at Foz do iguaçu is simply for visiting the brazilian side of the falls. Ecohostel is walking distance to the falls and 2 stops by bus to the airport. However, if you want to visit argentina , paraguay or downtown, it can be a hassle as it takes at least 30minutes to get anywhere else by bus (not considering waiting time).

Wow! What a hostel! First off - the staff are wonderful. Honestly could not have been more helpful if they were related. I came in at a terrible hour and they were only too happy to help me and welcome me in. Lots of great advice about local activities and a great area to stay in. Very tranquil and 'in touch' with nature. Walking distance from the bird park, helicopter tour and, most importantly, Iguassu. Close to the airport, too. Thank you for having me I sincerely hope to come again!!

everything about it was excellent. breakfast, location, cleaningness,, security, swimming pool, monkeys!!!!!! right next to the park with the falls, right across the bird park!!

I only stayed here one night as it was a stop off. However from the time I did stay it was good location, close from the airport and a 5 minute walk to the falls. Breakfast was good. Wifi was also good. Staff were helpful and friendly. Beds were ok and clean. Overall I'd recommend this hostel for sure.

Travelled as couple. First impressions daunting but once inside the vicinity it was nice and very quiet. Basic hostel but had everything we needed. Private room was spacious and bathroom big. Location was great for us, near the airport, just a 200m walk to the entrance of the Brazilian side of Iguassu falls and to the local bus which takes you to the city of Iguassu. Breakfast was nice and they offered dinner as well. Not a party hostel at all but suited us for the three nights we were there.

Staf is absolutely wonderful. Clean facilities. Great location. Will come back again and would definitely recommend.

Enjoyed a lot the location - just near the Iguazu falls and Birds park. Very quite place in a forest so it was really nice to relax nearby the swimming pool after visiting Iguazu falls. The staff was very friendly, patienetelly answered all my questions and gave a good price for the boat tour (slightly cheaper than in the official booth). the dinner was good but a bit late for me as it was served after 8.30 pm. As for the dorms they are pretty basic - just a usual hostel.

Couldn't be better. Although there are some luxurious private rooms, most people stayed in the dorms, giving it a real hostel feel, although the grounds were better than many expensive hotels. The pool was perfectly maintained, nice restaurant as well as good kitchen facilities. The best internet facilities I have encountered in Brazil, with separate wifi for the main building and pool/bar areas, as well as two computers for guest use. Helpful , friendly staff.

The location is perfect for getting to the Brazilian side of the falls. This is definitely a chill out Hostel, and it’s great to relax by the pool! There are no lockers but this place is in the middle of nowhere with a perimeter fence, so I felt perfectly safe leaving my valuables in the room. It’s great value, with plenty of choice for breakfast & the staff were really friendly and if you make the effort to talk to them, they might even teach you a bit of Portuguese!

The location is fantastic and the property beautiful, but the room was cramped, there was no ladder for the top bunk, and they only provided a blanket and not a sheet for the bed. Also there was no locker to secure my important processions. The staff were friendly and helped when they could, but sometimes were unhelpful when it came to providing information about tours and activities to do at the falls. Breakfast was great.

Nice hostel, awesome staff, good food. No lockers in the rooms tought.

The atmosphere was good till a lady manager brought a private birthday party to the hostel grounds. The staff should have more up to date information on local sights, bus timetables, etc. and have those posted. Other than that, the staff was very nice and helpful. Excellent location, our room was nice, large and clean. The bathroom spacious with a private handheld spray at the WC. The breakfast was good. The dinner inconsistent.

Excellent location for the Brazilian side of the Iguassu Falls. Rooms are lovely, and the staff friendly. The dinner offered (only 15 reais) is wholesome and tasty. I would not recommend this to people looking for a party hostel. 1) There is not a party vibe, and 2) I wouldn't want there to be one. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to enjoy nature and peace for a few days. The aeroplanes don't bother you. Take the bus from the airport as a taxi is expensive for the distance!

« first « Prev 1 2 3