Iguassu Falls Hostel Reviews

Rua Ignacio Sottomaior, 668, Vila Yolanda, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Best, most friendly, helpful hostel I've ever been to. All the staff were so helpful getting us around and went above and beyond all expectations. I wish I could have stayed there all week but was only there for one night. I've already recommended this hostel to other fellow travellers. :) thanks for the hospitality

• 5th May 2015

Very quiet and clean. Really close to the bus stop for both sides of the falls, and walking distance to shops and restaurants. Very helpful staff and they gave a great rate for currency exchange.

The Owner of the place was very kind and helpful. The place is very clean and the kitchen has everything. 20 minutes walk from the city center.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Israel

As I was a clueless traveller, I was so impressed for your assistance and your kindness. Your place is really cozy, clean and well decorated. =)

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels