Iguassu Falls Hostel Reviews

Rua Ignacio Sottomaior, 668, Vila Yolanda, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The best hostel I've stayed at so far in my travels! Very clean and very quiet and very hospitable hosts! I would very much love to stay with then again! Thank you Ed and family!

Bright, clean, and serene, with extremely informative and helpful staff at this family-run hostel. If you have a question about anything, they are sure to get you the answer. A variety of guests stayed here of all ages and nationaliities. I'd say it's a good option for a family with kids. Although a little far from the bus terminal, it is close to everything you need in a safe part of town with minimal street noise. Obrigada a Edilson and family for a great stay!

• 18th Oct 2015

We greatly anjoyed our stay here. When visiting the falls, the hostel has an excellent location along the bus route. The whole place is perfectly clean and has everything you will need (great showers, good breakfast, fast wifi, affordable laundry service).. Ed, the owner, is a really friendly guy that is always ready to help out. He gave us excellent advice and made our stay so much more easy. Would definitely recommend for a visit to the Iguacu falls.

Definately recommend this hostel if you like quiet. I had a wonderful time and the hosts were very welcoming!

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. The staff are amazing.

• 1st Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Loved staying at this hostel! It was SO CLEAN! Showers were awesome, and the breakfast was AMAZING! Staff were very hepful and the location is great, right next to the bus stop.

Fantastic hostel. Great, knowledgeable staff with lots of information and advice (even photos of useful buses and landmarks). Hostel had very good WiFi and was very clean. The best thing however was the breakfast - great choice and served in a pleasant outdoor kitchen. Enough said - book now!!

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels