Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I had a great time. It is probably the nicest hostel in which I have ever stayed. It was very clean and new and everyone was very helpful. I stayed in a dorm room for 4 people and I considered my stay exceptionally good value.

• 12th Nov 2015

A very nice hostel closed to everything and easy to find :) The stuff is friendly and always helpfull. It's clean, secure and well organised. There is much space to relax and the kitchen is big and (exept of bowls) full equipted. We enjoyed our stay and can totaly recommend this hostel !

• 31st Oct 2015

My sister and I stayed at the Iguassu Guest House in late October. We had a great experience from when we booked! The hostel arranged airport pick up for us (additional cost, but small). The hostel itself was quiet since we were there during the off-peak season, but it was still great. We used the pool and hammocks to relax. Breakfast served every morning. It was a wonderful experience and the staff was very kind and helpful!

• 26th Oct 2015

I arrived late in the evening and left very early in the morning, but the little time I was there it was enough to see a very clean, confortable hostel with very helpfull staff. I wish I had had more time and spend more time there!

Great hostel, easy to get places by bus, as it's right next to the bus station (so you can get a seat on the bus too and not have to stand the entire time as you go to the falls or to Argentina-side). The staff was friendly. They have a good breakfast too and are very helpful. One downside is the staff doesn't speak a whole lot of English.

Great location just a few minutes walk from the bus station. Pool was a plus, nice place to chill out after spending the better part of the day at the falls. Everything was nice and clean.

When we arrived there was no one else there but the staff: a kind and welcoming manager who nevertheless did not speak more than a few words in English. Its location, however (right behind the bus station) made it a good transfer hostel before heading on to the Brazilian side of the Iguazú falls. The breakfast was good and in the morning there was even a very helpful travel agent in the lobby.

Clean room. Female dorm with an ensuite washbasin + mirror + heater (nice !). Excellent breakfast - all what you need for free. Tourism agency in the hostel : Nestor & Marianne, speak a good english and are REALY HELPFUL. Very close to the bus station de FOZ. Bad point : locker outside the room AND IN ANOTHER BUILDING > not comfortable at all. NOTHING TO EAT PROPERLY around the hostel... BORING ! The owners of the hostel do not speak ENGLISH neither SPANISH>> crazy.

We stayed at this hostel in july '15. My husband and I had a pleasant stay. Our room was small but clean, the bathroom is also clean and has a good shower. The house is located in a secure neighbourhood near by a big supermarket, several restaurants and the bus terminal. The kitchen has everything you needed. It was nice to wake up with some good breakfast. Acually, everything was good :-) Don't hesitate and book a room!

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels