Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

What a place! This has been one of the best hostels we've stayed in South America. The place is like a hotel. Super clean, with a big kitchen, nice communal areas and a gorgeous pool. It's really close to the bus station for the falls and the dam and also the supermarket. Our room was massive and the breakfast great. Staff were helpful. We wish we could have stayed longer!

I had a great visit in this Hostel. Staff is helpful (they haggled down the taxi for me!), everything is clean and they have a big breakfast selection. The pool is small but hey, enjoying a caipirinha at night in the pool, what else does one need? The bar owner is super friendly and makes a great sandwich.

Very nice hostel, very friendly and helpful staff, I really enjoyed my stay here and definitely would recommend it or come again!

Great breakfast, super nice staff and super clean. The pool and Bar was perfect

The people were great and it was a great atmosphere! There is so much available for how inexpensive the stay is. Their website does not give it justice. I highly recommend this hostel!!!!

We spent only one day there! The hostel was clean and seemed pretty secured! We didnt spent too much time in the hostel, but Anahi, the paraguayan girl, its very amiable and willing to answer all of your questions! The hostel is located very closed to the bus system terminal! The beds were comfortable and I liked that they provide towels for free, which is a first here in Brazil! However, they should put soap in the restrooms for people to wash their hands! Overall I liked the hostel!

We had a lovely stay here after going to Brazilian side of the falls. Great kitchen and facilities, clean room and clean bathrooms. The pool was a real treat too. We booked an extra night here after we arrived just to chill for another day...

• 21st Aug 2014

Good breakfast and cooking facilities, pool, games room and great wifi. No lockers

Hi Laura! Thank you for your review ,It was a pleasure have you with us and met you. Yes, we've lockers in our Hostel. Thank you! Iguassu Guest House Team

Awesome hostel! It is just spot on: great and informative staff, ridiculously clean rooms and bathrooms and very good breakfast.

Best hostel in Foz do Iguaçu. A lot of facilites, the best breakfast in Brazil. Helpful staff ans gold atmosphère.

A really clean and safe hostel located very close to the local bus station. In addition there is a great supermarket nearby! The staff are lovely and in particular the owner who took a friend of ours to hospital as she was so unwell. The breakfast is especially good!

Probably the nicest hostel we've stayed in in South America, wifi was good, everywer was spotless, breakfast was the best we've had in SA (not just bread and jam) lots of variety and the staff excell in everything ;) location was only 3min walk from bus station and there's a massive supermarket for everything you need just 5mins away! Dorms were very spacious and the best of all you were given a towel and soap :) little things makes a back packer happy! I would definately come back here!Thanks x

Very good Breakfast. If you want to go to Argentina after your stay in Brasil take the ´Day-Tour to the Waterfalls on the Argentinien Site and stay after the tour in Puerto Iguzu

One of my favourite of many hostels I have stayed in. The decor is so homely and beds are beyond comfortable. Clean, hot showers with very helpful staff. Would recommend to anyone!

Nice hostel, staff were realy cool. 2-5 minute walk from bus station which was really handy. Get a lot for your money

very nice hostel, close to the main bus station, staff very helpfull and friendly, good breakfast, everything very clean

Execellent staff! very helpful and kind! Chill place to stay when checking out Foz

Very good hostel , the staff was great !!!! Tnx for all!!!! Very clean and very fair !!!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Israel

Great value for money. Very close to bus station with buses to the falls, to Argentina etc. Friendly staff that spoke very well English. Good breakfast.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Only stayed the night, but this is a great hostel in Iguassu. We showed up at 4p and they helped us with everything to get to the falls that day, and helped us schedule a trip to the airport the next morning. If I'm ever flying through the area again, I'm staying here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3