Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I arrived late in the evening and left very early in the morning, but the little time I was there it was enough to see a very clean, confortable hostel with very helpfull staff. I wish I had had more time and spend more time there!

Great hostel, easy to get places by bus, as it's right next to the bus station (so you can get a seat on the bus too and not have to stand the entire time as you go to the falls or to Argentina-side). The staff was friendly. They have a good breakfast too and are very helpful. One downside is the staff doesn't speak a whole lot of English.

Great location just a few minutes walk from the bus station. Pool was a plus, nice place to chill out after spending the better part of the day at the falls. Everything was nice and clean.

When we arrived there was no one else there but the staff: a kind and welcoming manager who nevertheless did not speak more than a few words in English. Its location, however (right behind the bus station) made it a good transfer hostel before heading on to the Brazilian side of the Iguazú falls. The breakfast was good and in the morning there was even a very helpful travel agent in the lobby.

Clean room. Female dorm with an ensuite washbasin + mirror + heater (nice !). Excellent breakfast - all what you need for free. Tourism agency in the hostel : Nestor & Marianne, speak a good english and are REALY HELPFUL. Very close to the bus station de FOZ. Bad point : locker outside the room AND IN ANOTHER BUILDING > not comfortable at all. NOTHING TO EAT PROPERLY around the hostel... BORING ! The owners of the hostel do not speak ENGLISH neither SPANISH>> crazy.

We stayed at this hostel in july '15. My husband and I had a pleasant stay. Our room was small but clean, the bathroom is also clean and has a good shower. The house is located in a secure neighbourhood near by a big supermarket, several restaurants and the bus terminal. The kitchen has everything you needed. It was nice to wake up with some good breakfast. Acually, everything was good :-) Don't hesitate and book a room!

Really nice and clean place to stay but not greatly exciting. Convenient, secure, really clean, good breakfast but a big sign in yr face "do not take food from breakfast" which ruins a nice atmosphere and its so unnecessary. Staff who were there when I stayed in had poor English, but were really friendly and tried to promote hostel activities, like waterfalls tour, but I guess you can do it much cheaper on yr own (really easy). I would recommend it as a nice quiet place to stay

The hostel is very close to the main bus station so is a great place to explore Iguasu from. It was pretty quiet when we were there so was not a heap of people to meet but there was good social areas and cheap drinks at the bar. The hostel was changing owners when we were there but the staff looked like they were staying the same. Breakfast was just ok with your typical Brazilian sugar cereal and cakes and bread and meat. Overall was a good place and I would stay again.

Great Hostel!

• 31st Mar 2015

Close to bus station, witch is nice, if you are here only for short time (I was one night). Easy to walk here from the station. Room and the bathrooms are so clean. The best place so far on my trip when it comes to cleanliness! Breakfest is good when you are use to in Argentina: bread, jam and coffee. They actually have fruits also! The common room is nice. There were adult people when I was there, so no party hostel. ;)

Great hostel with a pool and all the facilities you need for a pleasurable stay. Our room was huge and had aircon which was a bonus. The staff were really friendly and helped us find our way to the Brazilian side of the falls and organised a day trip to the Argentinian side too. The kitchen is large and there is a supermercado near by. I would happily stay here again!

Definitely one of the better hostels. Excellent beds. Very clean. Great kitchen. Class pool and bar area with pool table. Breakfast was fine too. Very secure. One member of staff very helpful and interested. The other not so much. Lost interest once we didn't take a taxi from his friend. Would definitely stay here again and recommend.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels