Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Very clean and nice place. Warm atmosphere. Great Staff. Good location.

One of the best hostel I've been : It's clean and secure, the staff is really friendly, and the location is really close to the terminal bus station :).

Fuss-free hostel with great breakfast that includes ham and cheese, yoghurt, fruits, bread, cereal and cakes. Very friendly and helpful staff. However, no one told us that the shower had some problems and for 1-2 nights, we had to use the shared bathroom although we paid for an ensuite room. Ceiling was leaking but the staff got it fixed the next day.

kind and helpful staff, conveniently located near the urban bus terminal (so you can reach any place in the area and just take any bus back), fast and stable wifi. Cons for me are the bathrooms (there's only 2 for the whole upper floor? hostel was not fully booked and already had to wait) and that the lockers are not in dorm rooms but 1 level below behind the common area. But I'd still recommend.

So much fun, totally worth every penny!! I had the best time and was sad to leave! I always looked forward to returning there after my day trips. Muito prazer de conhecer voces e saudades! :D The full low down of my trip is here: http://talbstar.blogspot.com/

• 28th May 2014

A very very good Hostel close to the Busterminal and Mainroad of Foz.

Great hostel for visiting the falls! Warm showers, good location right next to the central bus station and breakfast was good. The staff was really friendly and helpful, they organized my bus ticket back, mailed postcards for me and even lent me a padlock! They also give very good advice for visiting the falls and offer an organized tour with guests from other hostels to the Argentinian side of Iguacu which I definitely recommend! Fair price and extremely convenient!

More of a couply place - you won't meet people here if you're a solo traveller. Good breakfast and amazing kitchen for cooking. Pool table isn't the best but it's nice to have one anyway! Nice, big and clean and close to the bus station and supermarket.

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking for a place with a great location and easy access to all touristic attractions in the city, besides a very helpful staff.

Very clean and quiet hostel. We were only 6 guests at the hostel in all

Off season when I stayed so was v quiet in the hostel, apart from the limp bizkit album played till 10 every night by the bar keep...However, Iguassu Town is a dump and a bit ropey to be honest. The hostel was nice, clean and staff spoke English but if you can afford it, stay at a hotel near the falls. There is nothing worth seeing in the town itself. Unless you're a fan of bus stations.

• 6th Apr 2014

Renata (the owner) is super nice (and not hard to look at ;-) ). So is Anahi. Carlos went above and beyond with his advice/service. Hmmm... Carlos and Renata might want to go on a date... Only downside was, there were not a lot of guests during my stay.

They should decide wether they want to be a party hostel or not. If you have a couple guys over 40 reading by the pool, it doesn't make sense to play techno music and pump up the volume (!).

Everything is good, nice and seriously staff, good breakefast, clean rooms and bathrooms, Nice Place outside even With a pool and a bar. I would stay there again.

Good hostel with a great location downtown and close to the bus station. Not much happening due to off-season but nice place anyways. Should think about investing in a new pool table ;)

great hostel.. friendly staff.. Just watch out for the cameras, big brother (or should I say sister) is watching you!

Great hostel. great staff! Would definitely stay there again.

Location is excelent: just two blocks away form the main bus station. Breakfast was very good. The multilingual staff was very helpful and they can advice you about where and how to go. There is also free wi-fi and 2 computers. A.C. in all the rooms.

I could say this is a good hostel if there was security and care for customers. I left my phone for charging in the reception because they own the converters. Because nobody kept an eye on although they said they will, my charger was stolen a few minutes before my departure by another guest claiming that it was his but the staff in the reception was not any means of help while we were in a big argument. I emailed the hostel later but didn't even have a response. Don't stay there and leave stuff

Great experience, this looks more as a hotel rather than hostel: we booked a double room which looked fantastic (very clean, huge mirror, TV, cupboards, hangers) and had towels, soaps and extra blankets. The staff is very helpful and friendly: we've been given all possible directions to the waterfalls and they're all very open to chit-chat. One morning I've forgotten my card by the common computer and they've saved it for me and returned it when I was back in the evening.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels