Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

One of my favourite of many hostels I have stayed in. The decor is so homely and beds are beyond comfortable. Clean, hot showers with very helpful staff. Would recommend to anyone!

Nice hostel, staff were realy cool. 2-5 minute walk from bus station which was really handy. Get a lot for your money

very nice hostel, close to the main bus station, staff very helpfull and friendly, good breakfast, everything very clean

Execellent staff! very helpful and kind! Chill place to stay when checking out Foz

Very good hostel , the staff was great !!!! Tnx for all!!!! Very clean and very fair !!!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Israel

Great value for money. Very close to bus station with buses to the falls, to Argentina etc. Friendly staff that spoke very well English. Good breakfast.

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Only stayed the night, but this is a great hostel in Iguassu. We showed up at 4p and they helped us with everything to get to the falls that day, and helped us schedule a trip to the airport the next morning. If I'm ever flying through the area again, I'm staying here!

Iguassu Guest House was really a no frills place to sleep close to the bus station. The common areas were small and not as inviting as other places, and there wasn't anywhere to lock up your backpack. The lockers were small and downstairs, but I was staying upstairs. The breakfast though was great, with lots of options. I was excited to finally see yogurt! And the location is close to the bus station but not much else.

Loved this hostel, the staff were so great. Arrived late one evening and booked onto the Argentinian side tour for the next morning. Gave all the best tips for doing to Brazilian side too. The reception staff even gave me a lift to the border when i went to cross into Argentina the day I left. I was there during the world cup and knowing we all wanted to watch the Germany game the guy from reception made us all popcorn for the match! The breakfast spread was pretty impressive too.

Can't imagine a better place to stay while visiting the falls. Great!

Great location right beside the bus stop in town. Breakfast was good and staff were very helpful. Only 2 showers and toilets for a good few beds though.

Was a typical hostel.

Iguassu Guesthouse is nice, but it was very quiet when I stayed and if the other people staying had been different Im not sure I wouldve liked it so much! If you want somewhere clean, with great facilities, to relax - this is the place. 20 blocks from the mall and short taxi from some good bars. Thank you to Carlos on the reception desk in the mornings! He was very helpful with planning what to do/my bus ticket to my next destination, and getting my laundry done on a Sunday!

Very clean and nice place. Warm atmosphere. Great Staff. Good location.

One of the best hostel I've been : It's clean and secure, the staff is really friendly, and the location is really close to the terminal bus station :).

Fuss-free hostel with great breakfast that includes ham and cheese, yoghurt, fruits, bread, cereal and cakes. Very friendly and helpful staff. However, no one told us that the shower had some problems and for 1-2 nights, we had to use the shared bathroom although we paid for an ensuite room. Ceiling was leaking but the staff got it fixed the next day.

kind and helpful staff, conveniently located near the urban bus terminal (so you can reach any place in the area and just take any bus back), fast and stable wifi. Cons for me are the bathrooms (there's only 2 for the whole upper floor? hostel was not fully booked and already had to wait) and that the lockers are not in dorm rooms but 1 level below behind the common area. But I'd still recommend.

So much fun, totally worth every penny!! I had the best time and was sad to leave! I always looked forward to returning there after my day trips. Muito prazer de conhecer voces e saudades! :D The full low down of my trip is here: http://talbstar.blogspot.com/

• 28th May 2014

A very very good Hostel close to the Busterminal and Mainroad of Foz.

Great hostel for visiting the falls! Warm showers, good location right next to the central bus station and breakfast was good. The staff was really friendly and helpful, they organized my bus ticket back, mailed postcards for me and even lent me a padlock! They also give very good advice for visiting the falls and offer an organized tour with guests from other hostels to the Argentinian side of Iguacu which I definitely recommend! Fair price and extremely convenient!

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels