Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Iguassu Guest House was really a no frills place to sleep close to the bus station. The common areas were small and not as inviting as other places, and there wasn't anywhere to lock up your backpack. The lockers were small and downstairs, but I was staying upstairs. The breakfast though was great, with lots of options. I was excited to finally see yogurt! And the location is close to the bus station but not much else.

Loved this hostel, the staff were so great. Arrived late one evening and booked onto the Argentinian side tour for the next morning. Gave all the best tips for doing to Brazilian side too. The reception staff even gave me a lift to the border when i went to cross into Argentina the day I left. I was there during the world cup and knowing we all wanted to watch the Germany game the guy from reception made us all popcorn for the match! The breakfast spread was pretty impressive too.

Can't imagine a better place to stay while visiting the falls. Great!

Great location right beside the bus stop in town. Breakfast was good and staff were very helpful. Only 2 showers and toilets for a good few beds though.

Was a typical hostel.

Iguassu Guesthouse is nice, but it was very quiet when I stayed and if the other people staying had been different Im not sure I wouldve liked it so much! If you want somewhere clean, with great facilities, to relax - this is the place. 20 blocks from the mall and short taxi from some good bars. Thank you to Carlos on the reception desk in the mornings! He was very helpful with planning what to do/my bus ticket to my next destination, and getting my laundry done on a Sunday!

Very clean and nice place. Warm atmosphere. Great Staff. Good location.

One of the best hostel I've been : It's clean and secure, the staff is really friendly, and the location is really close to the terminal bus station :).

Fuss-free hostel with great breakfast that includes ham and cheese, yoghurt, fruits, bread, cereal and cakes. Very friendly and helpful staff. However, no one told us that the shower had some problems and for 1-2 nights, we had to use the shared bathroom although we paid for an ensuite room. Ceiling was leaking but the staff got it fixed the next day.

kind and helpful staff, conveniently located near the urban bus terminal (so you can reach any place in the area and just take any bus back), fast and stable wifi. Cons for me are the bathrooms (there's only 2 for the whole upper floor? hostel was not fully booked and already had to wait) and that the lockers are not in dorm rooms but 1 level below behind the common area. But I'd still recommend.

So much fun, totally worth every penny!! I had the best time and was sad to leave! I always looked forward to returning there after my day trips. Muito prazer de conhecer voces e saudades! :D The full low down of my trip is here: http://talbstar.blogspot.com/

• 28th May 2014

A very very good Hostel close to the Busterminal and Mainroad of Foz.

Great hostel for visiting the falls! Warm showers, good location right next to the central bus station and breakfast was good. The staff was really friendly and helpful, they organized my bus ticket back, mailed postcards for me and even lent me a padlock! They also give very good advice for visiting the falls and offer an organized tour with guests from other hostels to the Argentinian side of Iguacu which I definitely recommend! Fair price and extremely convenient!

More of a couply place - you won't meet people here if you're a solo traveller. Good breakfast and amazing kitchen for cooking. Pool table isn't the best but it's nice to have one anyway! Nice, big and clean and close to the bus station and supermarket.

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking for a place with a great location and easy access to all touristic attractions in the city, besides a very helpful staff.

Very clean and quiet hostel. We were only 6 guests at the hostel in all

Off season when I stayed so was v quiet in the hostel, apart from the limp bizkit album played till 10 every night by the bar keep...However, Iguassu Town is a dump and a bit ropey to be honest. The hostel was nice, clean and staff spoke English but if you can afford it, stay at a hotel near the falls. There is nothing worth seeing in the town itself. Unless you're a fan of bus stations.

• 6th Apr 2014

Renata (the owner) is super nice (and not hard to look at ;-) ). So is Anahi. Carlos went above and beyond with his advice/service. Hmmm... Carlos and Renata might want to go on a date... Only downside was, there were not a lot of guests during my stay.

They should decide wether they want to be a party hostel or not. If you have a couple guys over 40 reading by the pool, it doesn't make sense to play techno music and pump up the volume (!).

Everything is good, nice and seriously staff, good breakefast, clean rooms and bathrooms, Nice Place outside even With a pool and a bar. I would stay there again.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels