Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Good hostel to visit the falls. Everything is good and really close to the bus terminal. Nothing special, just everything you need.

Near perfect hostel. We booked a double bed private shared bathroom but were pleasantly surprised as we were given an ensuite. The room is spacious

We really enjoyed our stay here. Rooms were spacious and clean, the beds were comfy and breakfast was great. Staff were really helpful with information for visiting the falls. Great facilities as well- books, play station, hairdryers, adapter plugs! Only problem was the showers had no door/curtain so the floor would get wet and the bathrooms ended up being pretty unclean due to high usage.

Good location, just 5 minutes from the local bus station. The staff are very kind. The breakfast is very good and I like the cleanness of the rooms and bathrooms. It has a little swiming pool, but is good.

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in in my travels around South America. The staff are especially friendly, helpful and honest. Renata was most helpful. She obviously enjoys her job. Anna I cannot thank enough for looking after my credit card I had left at the computer desk.

1 2 3 Next » last »