Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Good hostel with a great location downtown and close to the bus station. Not much happening due to off-season but nice place anyways. Should think about investing in a new pool table ;)

great hostel.. friendly staff.. Just watch out for the cameras, big brother (or should I say sister) is watching you!

Great hostel. great staff! Would definitely stay there again.

Location is excelent: just two blocks away form the main bus station. Breakfast was very good. The multilingual staff was very helpful and they can advice you about where and how to go. There is also free wi-fi and 2 computers. A.C. in all the rooms.

I could say this is a good hostel if there was security and care for customers. I left my phone for charging in the reception because they own the converters. Because nobody kept an eye on although they said they will, my charger was stolen a few minutes before my departure by another guest claiming that it was his but the staff in the reception was not any means of help while we were in a big argument. I emailed the hostel later but didn't even have a response. Don't stay there and leave stuff

Great experience, this looks more as a hotel rather than hostel: we booked a double room which looked fantastic (very clean, huge mirror, TV, cupboards, hangers) and had towels, soaps and extra blankets. The staff is very helpful and friendly: we've been given all possible directions to the waterfalls and they're all very open to chit-chat. One morning I've forgotten my card by the common computer and they've saved it for me and returned it when I was back in the evening.

Perfect hostel for a short stay in Iguassu as staff sort out everything you could need, including transfers across borders. Great facilities. Very clean. Staff happy to share local knowledge with you. Only downside is location so not many restaurants to walk to. But good kitchen facilities.

Good hostel to visit the falls. Everything is good and really close to the bus terminal. Nothing special, just everything you need.

Near perfect hostel. We booked a double bed private shared bathroom but were pleasantly surprised as we were given an ensuite. The room is spacious

We really enjoyed our stay here. Rooms were spacious and clean, the beds were comfy and breakfast was great. Staff were really helpful with information for visiting the falls. Great facilities as well- books, play station, hairdryers, adapter plugs! Only problem was the showers had no door/curtain so the floor would get wet and the bathrooms ended up being pretty unclean due to high usage.

Good location, just 5 minutes from the local bus station. The staff are very kind. The breakfast is very good and I like the cleanness of the rooms and bathrooms. It has a little swiming pool, but is good.

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed in in my travels around South America. The staff are especially friendly, helpful and honest. Renata was most helpful. She obviously enjoys her job. Anna I cannot thank enough for looking after my credit card I had left at the computer desk.

Great hostel! Breakfast was really good, the staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was comfortable, bathrooms were clean and the pool was very nice. Wifi was good too

Great location. Bathrooms need a little more attention and cleaning; surprisingly there were actual mushrooms growing in the one shower. No joke since everywhere else was really clean. More hooks and a mirror needed in rooms. Pool was relaxing and cooling.

What are you talking about? Good imagination!!!! Please be more sure about the places you write.

The double bed room is small, but it is ok for us.

Great hostel!. Room was very clean and air conditioning worked well. The staff (at least one of whom is at the desk 24/7) were extremely nice and helpful. They had breakfast set out for us at 4am the day we left. The location is perfect - the hostel is about a five minute walk from the bus station where you can catch the bus to the falls and 10 minutes from a great grocery store. For couples looking to get their kink on, ask for the private double with the full-wall mirrors opposite the bed.

This hostel had the potential to be one of those hostels that stands out in your memory. It had everything that makes a good hostel great: excellent amenities, good location, great staff, nice pool, bar, functioning internet, decent breakfast, spacious and secure. The only thing it lacked was guests and consequently there wasn't much atmosphere. However, this seemed to be a trend of the area, and not a fault of the hostel. I would return here for sure. A comfortable stay. Sexy owner too :)

Great hostel! Hopeful English speaking staff and air conditioned rooms! Would stay here again!

Really liked this hostel. There wasn't a lot of people staying here which was a shame. Nice breakfast, lovely pool and chill out area, located close to the supermarket and nice kitchen. A little loud in the morning with people having breakfast. Really nice hostel.

Having just come across the border from Argentina this was a fantastic place to stay. Very close to the bus terminal for access to Argentina and iguassu falls. Nice swimming pool and a very clean and spacious double room. Kitchen was spacious and clean and the breakfast was nice. Highly recommended.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels