Iguassu Guest House Reviews

Rua Naipi, 1019, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Helpful staff. They even posted our postcards for us. Breakfast was good. Our private room was huge. A good place to stay.

I was just two nights in the Iguassu guest house. The people there was very friendly and everybody spoke english. I had some questions before i came about email, and they answere me as fast as they could always some minutes later....

• 26th Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I've stayed in South America. All the staff were happy to help with anything. The kitchen is really good if you want to cook you're own stuff and the bar area means it's easy to meet people. Would stay again

By far one of the best hostels. Super clean . The dorm rooms have air conditioning and T.V and the staff is very courteous.

The staff were very helpful and the tour of the Argentian side of Iguzu Falls was very good.

• 12th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

Very helpful staff that were happy to explain all of the details that they no doubt explain several times a day. Close to be supermarket and bus port. Clean comfortable room and a nice kitchen. Breakfast was the standard "cornflakes" and coffee. Bathrooms are ok. Water is hot.

We highly recommend this hostel. The Staff go above and beyond to help you out and it's great fun in the evenings. Breakfast was decent and was nice to sit at a big table with the other guests giggling about the night before. The pool is a little dirty but it's still alright. Stay here for fun and socialising not if you're grumpy and boring :p

Couldn't ask for more. Staff were incredibly helpful in everyway and so friendly. Great advice on local amenities. Rooms were spotless. Great bar area and pool. Close to bus station.

My two friends and I were staying in a 6 bed dorm, the beds were very comfy. Everything was clean and maintained. The staff were also very helpful. Breakfast was amazing. The hostel was at a good location, only a bit far from the Falls. We also did their tour to Argentinian side, which was excellent. Only thing I didn't like is the price of doing the laundry, so it's 8R$/kg which is actually 40R$ for a full load. That's just too expensive in my opinion :)

I loved it here, from the friendly and helpful staff to the pool, hammocks and shady area at the back. There's great security too, with a big gate and cameras. The hostel is on a side street but not far from the bus terminal and the shopping street. The hostel was very helpful in providing info for both visiting Igauzu falls and getting across the border into Argentina.

The hostel was very conveniently located - 5 mins away from the bus terminal, and 10mins to the Supermart. One of the staff, Everton, was excellent in recommending the activities for our short stay in Iguazu. Great value for money, I would say !

Very good hostel, with good facilities and a very nice staff. They gave us all the information we need to have an incredible experience in Foz do Iguaçu!

The staff here were really impressive, they must get asked the same questions hundreds of times a day yet they always give you an answer with a smile and make you feel welcome. The hostel is well sign posted from the TTU (bus terminal) and very close. It´s right by everything you could need. It felt more like a little hotel than a hostel. The outdoor space was really nicely done too for relaxing in the evening, great to watch the sunset.

Great hostel located near the bus terminal. Staff was super friendly and helpful with a great breakfast and lounge to hang out in. Super market is a few minute walk away too. It's just a far walk to city centre (30 minute walk). Easy to go on tours through the hostel and the hostel has a nice bar as well. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone going to Iguassu Falls!

Really nice hostel, felt more like in a hotel. Just a little problem with ants.

We were really happy with this hostel, we got more than we paid for and the hostel staff were really friendly and helpful. The kitchen was really spacious, breakfast delicious with fresh fruit, cake and bread etc, extremely clean and I could not fault it in the slightest. 3 minutes from the main bus terminal for local travel to anywhere in Igazu. Pool and wifi was a bonus. Would highly highly recommend.

Fantasic hostel, extreemly clean, well located, great facilities. Would recommend to anyone and would stay here again. Carlos was extremly helpful booking us bus tickets and providing information. Simon & Soey

it is located next to the bus terminal which was great to get to the airport an the waterfalls on the Brazilian side. staff was friendly and helpful. bathroom was very nice and new. the room was big. breakfast was good. since it was offseason there were not many people to join the partyarea. I didn't like that you were not allowed to bring your own drinks - maybe just to make more money at their own bar...

The hostel is very near the bus station (TTU), which is quite practical. It is also quite new and clean, the staff was very friendly.

Nice location, clean rooms, linen and towels included, friendly staff, free wifi, good breakfast, basically everything you need for a great stay.

• 14th Sep 2013